• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The US has information that indicates Moscow has prepositioned a group of terrorists to conduct a false-flag operation in eastern Ukraine

Who's going to invade Russia if she behaves?

No-one.

Russia just wants to misbehave.
+1,

The US has information that indicates Moscow has prepositioned a group of terrorists to conduct a false-flag operation in eastern Ukraine
The official said the US has evidence that the operatives are trained in urban warfare and in using explosives to carry out acts of sabotage against Russia's own proxy forces.
The allegation echoes a statement released by Ukraine's Ministry of Defense on Friday, which said that Moscow special services are preparing provocations against Moscow forces in an attempt to frame Ukraine. National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan hinted at the intelligence during a briefing with reporters on Thursday.

"Our intelligence community has developed information, which has now been downgraded, that Moscow is laying the groundwork to have the option of fabricating the pretext for an invasion," Sullivan said on Thursday. "We saw this playbook in 2014. They are preparing this playbook again and we will have, the administration will have, further details on what we see as this potential laying of the pretext to share with the press over the course of the next 24 hours."

The Shelling of Mainila (Finnish: Mainilan laukaukset, Swedish: Skotten i Mainila, Russian: Ма́йнильский инциде́нт, romanized: Máynil'skiy intsidént) was a military incident on 26 November 1939 in which the Soviet Union's Red Army shelled the Soviet village of Mainila (Russian: Ма́йнило, romanized: Máynilo) near Beloostrov. The Soviet Union declared that the fire originated from Finland across the nearby border and claimed to have had losses in personnel. Through that false flag operation, the Soviet Union gained a great propaganda boost and a casus belli for launching the Winter War four days later

very nasty development, How NATO/USA/Ukraine and our allies ´d act in order to stop Moscow´s terrorist - false-flag attacks ?
this is a common tactic of the Russians.

After the fake intelligence pre Iraqi invasion i am skeptical.

After the fake intelligence pre Iraqi invasion i am skeptical.
Move to Muscovy , KGB doesn't lie

welcome_to_Omsk.jpg

I am not as political naive as a former President.
still you are questioning USA´s democratic institutes , I don't , CIA guys are doing great Job ....

still you are questioning USA´s democratic institutes , I don't , CIA guys are doing great Job ....
I question EVERYTHING!!

DISTRUST first verify later

The official said the US has evidence that the operatives are trained in urban warfare and in using explosives to carry out acts of sabotage against Russia's own proxy forces.

Which is not terrorism.

Back
Top Bottom