• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The US economy shrank in the first quarter

You don't think media and social doesn't play a part? It's just government?

No, those also play a big part. But actually, its just people. Everything else is a reflection of peoples choices. And the things they establish feedback into it. Media, govt, social structures.

A fool? Trump signed the bill
So again you don't understand the Discretionary and mandatory part of the budget nor the taxes that fund those items. Did Trump propose changes to the mandatory part of the budget? You think it would be wise for any President to veto the mandatory spending increases to SS and Medicare along with the debt service thus defaulting on the U.S. obligations? You simply have been duped by the liberal bureaucrats and sources you want to believe

I'm not worried about a recession. I mean, you always worry about a recession, but I'm not worried, even though you should always worry....

Back
Top Bottom