• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The US Constitution is Incapable of Dealing with Racism in America.

you love it.... why else would you reply....

Total drivel...I would employ an oft used tactic of expressing how much your posts amuse me (as a way of demeaning them)
But stating that I find humor in your posts, would actually demean me more than you.

Total drivel...I would employ an oft used tactic of expressing how much your posts amuse me (as a way of demeaning them)
But stating that I find humor in your posts, would actually demean me more than you.
Oh, I don't think it's possible to demean you any further. Good to know though that you finally recognize the 2nd Amendment is an individual right. And ain't it wonderful to live under a 'true' Constitution with it's expansive list of individual liberties, checks and balances, independent judiciary and voting rights?

Oh, I don't think it's possible to demean you any further. Good to know though that you finally recognize the 2nd Amendment is an individual right. And ain't it wonderful to live under a 'true' Constitution with it's expansive list of individual liberties, checks and balances, independent judiciary and voting rights?

More drivel...

The Constitution does not demonstrate any racism as there is no enshrinement of one race being superior over another. That doesn't preclude that there are racists and bigots, but it should be their actions that damn them, not their thoughts.
Thoughts often lead to actions. The perpetuation of racism is killing us.

I actually dont think of racism as a constant feature of human beings. The system of white power has a beginning and it can end.

When those actions break the law, then prosecute. Making thoughts a crime is disturbing at a minimum.

When those actions break the law, then prosecute. Making thoughts a crime is disturbing at a minimum.
Not suggesting that in the slightest. Were going backwards into some very unfriendly territory. It wont end well.

There is no such thing as "race." It is entirely a figment of leftist imagination.

There is only one remaining species of hominids. We all belong to the species of Homo sapiens. Race is a term only used by bigots in order to try to identify superficial features that would allow them to discriminate. "Racist" is a term leftists use anytime someone disagrees with them. Leftist bigots use "racist" like normal people say "shut-up." It has the exact same meaning.

Anyone who uses the term "race" or "racist" or "racism" is identifying themselves as a bigot since it is entirely made-up and does not exist anywhere in biology.

There is no such thing as "race." It is entirely a figment of leftist imagination.

The Nazis would disagree with the Nuremburg laws

And you'd have to says, as political systems went, they were pretty right wing

The KKK in the USA seemed to have little problem in differentiating race either.

Not suggesting that in the slightest. Were going backwards into some very unfriendly territory. It wont end well.
We are not going backwards by any means, that is a cynical point of view. Our progress has been and continues to be forward.

I'm curious as to how we'll criminalize thoughts? Without expression aren't they hidden?

Your thoughts, you asked how thoughts could be criminalized.

You're talking about the expression of thoughts. I'm talking about the thoughts themselves, which are intangible. They cannot be controlled from the outside, completely.

You're talking about the expression of thoughts. I'm talking about the thoughts themselves, which are intangible. They cannot be controlled from the outside, completely.

Then it's between you and your god.

Well it was premised on slave ownership to begin with.

Wondering if it needs rebuilding from the ground up, to enshrine the rights that really matter such as unfettered access to voting.

Well it was premised on slave ownership to begin with.

Wondering if it needs rebuilding from the ground up, to enshrine the rights that really matter such as unfettered access to voting.

A brand new constitution wouldn't be the worst idea ever.

Back
Top Bottom