• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The unsung hero: A mother who risks everything to bring new life into the world

marke

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Thank God for those mothers willing to sacrifice everything to give birth to a new baby. God bless you, moms.

Thank God for those mothers willing to sacrifice everything to give birth to a new baby. God bless you, moms.

Every female animal on earth does that. :shrug:

Once you are pregnant, it's the path of least resistance...get pregnant, unless you miscarry, just do nothing and you have an offspring.

Any animal can do it.

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

Every female animal on earth does that. :shrug:

Once you are pregnant, it's the path of least resistance...get pregnant, unless you miscarry, just do nothing and you have an offspring.

Any animal can do it.

I don't think animals fear having babies. That seems to be a human trait. I thank God for mothers who cast worries about self preservation and self interests to the wind just to bring a new baby into the world. God bless you, moms.

I don't think animals fear having babies. That seems to be a human trait. I thank God for mothers who cast worries about self preservation and self interests to the wind just to bring a new baby into the world. God bless you, moms.

Who said anything about fear? Women have a right to actualize their OWN lives.

We dont need more babies. We need more productive and capable good mothers taking care of the families they have, the community and societal obligations they have, the commitments to employers they have...those sacrifices are more than enough for me and benefit ALL of us.

More women in living in poverty, struggling, missing out on their opportunities to contribute more to society? We DONT need that.

Women dont need to sacrifice unnecessarily 'for you.' And none are going to, lol.

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

Who said anything about fear? Women have a right to actualize their OWN lives.

We dont need more babies. We need more productive and capable good mothers taking care of the families they have, the community and societal obligations they have, the commitments to employers they have...those sacrifices are more than enough for me and benefit ALL of us.

More women in living in poverty, struggling, missing out on their opportunities to contribute more to society? We DONT need that.

Women dont need to sacrifice unnecessarily 'for you.' And none are going to, lol.

You don't want to thank mothers who sacrificed everything to bring a new life into the world?

You don't want to thank mothers who sacrificed everything to bring a new life into the world?

No.

Why would I? It's a choice they made. Because they wanted a child. They are doing what they want. As any woman has the right to.

No.

Why would I? It's a choice they made. Because they wanted a child. They are doing what they want. As any woman has the right to.

You don't have to honor mothers for their sacrifice. I do, but that is me. I also honor our troops for their sacrifice. That is just what I do.

You don't have to honor mothers for their sacrifice. I do, but that is me. I also honor our troops for their sacrifice. That is just what I do.

I honor our troops. Their choice, their sacrifice, is not selfish, done for something they want. It's to protect our country.

Moderator's Warning:
This is not an abortion thread discussion. Moving.

I honor our troops. Their choice, their sacrifice, is not selfish, done for something they want. It's to protect our country.

The one thing we know about americans is that when they do not want to know about something or do not want to do anything about something they will, without fail, utter the words "My thoughts and prayers".

The amusing thing here is that mashmonts is really saying is "god bless you women but do not dare ask me for aid", because he does not give a crap about their welfare. Jut the fact that they are in their place as a brood cow for a man.

The one thing we know about americans is that when they do not want to know about something or do not want to do anything about something they will, without fail, utter the words "My thoughts and prayers".

The amusing thing here is that mashmonts is really saying is "god bless you women but do not dare ask me for aid", because he does not give a crap about their welfare. Jut the fact that they are in their place as a brood cow for a man.

I realize that they seem interchangeable based on their blind and extreme religious dogma, but Marke posted this OP.

IMO it's an easy mistake to make.

Leftists who support abortion do not see a loving mother's sacrifice to provide for the unborn baby she is carrying. I think that shows insensitivity.

New wine ...

I think it's more risked than sacrificed.

Although in context, sacrificed does have a nice ring to it. But that seems to be prejudging the case - if the woman dies in the process (or suffers irreparable harm), then it would be justified to say that she sacrificed everything. In the more common course, she comes through the experience in reasonable health - so she risked her health, life, career, etc.

The new in new life probably isn't necessary. But it's harmless, I suppose ...

Leftists who support abortion do not see a loving mother's sacrifice to provide for the unborn baby she is carrying. I think that shows insensitivity.

Who cares what you think? :shrug:

I dont see what distinction you are making here? All mothers try to do a good job raising their kids, I hope. It's the job, it's expected if you have a kid...if you dont want that responsibility, dont have a kid.

Being a good parent is a hard job...and I see the results of millions of parents that dont/didnt do such a great job...so I'm not sure what you are trying to say in your OP.

I realize that they seem interchangeable based on their blind and extreme religious dogma, but Marke posted this OP.

IMO it's an easy mistake to make.

True, the two are twins in having a religion based on spite.

What?!?!? NO! Some abort their babies. What rock are you living under????

Yes, some do. What's your point? Is there something wrong with that that you'd like to share?

Oh, I dunno. Maybe the same people who don't give a **** what you think.

My position is 'pro-choice' when it comes to motherhood, so of course it doesnt matter what others think of 'my' opinion.

Only each individual woman's opinion matters on her decision to become a mother or not.

Yes, some do. What's your point? Is there something wrong with that that you'd like to share?

How short is your memory????

YOU said, "Every female animal on earth does that." NO...THEY...DON'T. A hell of a lot of female human animals get abortions. That's my point.

My position is 'pro-choice' when it comes to motherhood, so of course it doesnt matter what others think of 'my' opinion.

Only each individual woman's opinion matters on her decision to become a mother or not.

Right, and clearly marke doesn't agree with that. He has his opinion and you have yours. Let him have his without you ****ting all over him for it.

How short is your memory????

YOU said, "Every female animal on earth does that." NO...THEY...DON'T. A hell of a lot of female human animals get abortions. That's my point.

And plenty of other animals abort due to stress (the same reason humans do) or eat their young afterwards. What is your point? THe point from me is that in nature, selection is for the survival of the female.

And if she raises young, then all female animals sacrifice for their young.

What is your point?

Right, and clearly marke doesn't agree with that. He has his opinion and you have yours. Let him have his without you ****ting all over him for it.

Oh please. His post was a bait thread originally made in the Abortion sub-forum.

And who cares what he thinks about motherhood? He didnt frame it for discussion...on a discussion forum :roll:

Choosing to have kids is a personal choice made because of the desire to have kids. What's so special about that when it's what that woman or couple wants?

Your drama is a bit much.

"to sacrifice everything"? If that includes her life, then, no. That's not something I think society, law, or religion should compel women to do.

And plenty of other animals abort due to stress (the same reason humans do) or eat their young afterwards. What is your point? THe point from me is that in nature, selection is for the survival of the female.

And if she raises young, then all female animals sacrifice for their young.

What is your point?

Asked and answered.

Back
Top Bottom