• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Ultimate Showdown: What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

• Vanilla

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Chocolate

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Strawberry

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Neapolitan

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters

The_Patriot

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
The choices are from the classic list of Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberry, and Neapolitan.

I don't consider neapolitan a flavor. If I get a cone with two separate scoops, it is two flavors, not one.

Mmmmmm....neopolitan.

Vanilla. A good vanilla is miles above anything else. The key to a good vanilla ice cream is in the creaminess. If it's too sweet it's ruined. Same with ice cream in general, I guess, but especially vanilla.

I like just about any flavor of ice cream.. but nothing beats a high quality vanilla (ice cream that is).

Oh ..****..

Where's the option for Coffee Ice Cream?

Tastes a little salty, I'm afraid. That is, unless there is Kiwi.

I try not to hang around with any Kiwis, so I wouldn't know.

I mean, could you really socialize with someone this squishy?

4928002721_101461ede7.jpg

Vanilla, of the choices mentioned there. My favorite overall though is Haagen Daazs pineapple coconut.

Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla

Back
Top Bottom