• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The ultimate in American shame!

Sandy Shanks

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
The American people have spoken, and Trump lost by over seven million votes.

All 50 states have spoken by certifying their election results.

The Electoral College which directly elects the President has spoken, and Biden won by a vote of 306 to 232.

Finally, the Senate Republican leadership has spoken when today Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell congratulated President-elect Biden and Senate colleague, Kamala Harris, on their victory.

The Times reports, "President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia congratulated Joseph R. Biden Jr. on Tuesday on having won the American presidential election."

The communist dictator of Russia has formally recognized President-elect Joe Biden! The White House has not!

The Republican leaders of the House, Kevin McCarthy and Steve Scalise have not recognized the President-elect. The majority of Republicans in the House plan to undermine the Constitutionally mandated Electoral College.

These Republicans and millions of Americans who voted for Trump, are cheering Trump's assault on our Constitution.

Putin could afford to recognize the President-elect.

Trump, Trump Republicans, and Trump's followers are doing the work for him. Trump's supporters are even paying Trump to assail our Constitution. Trump has raised over $200 million in the effort.

That is our shame. How in the world did we arrive at this point?

The Republican leaders of the House, Kevin McCarthy and Steve Scalise have not recognized the President-elect. The majority of Republicans in the House plan to undermine the Constitutionally mandated Electoral College.

Trump now calling for Gov Kemp and Georgia Sec of State to be jailed because they would not wash his election balls.

How does it feel GOP. You ran whack job Donald as your standard bearer. You knew he was a demagogue with a multitude of malignant pathologies. You thought you could get what you wanted out of him and control him. What version of control is this? Interested parties want to know.

Just how dumb is Trump?

This dumb.

The communist dictator of Russia has formally recognized President-elect Joe Biden! The White House has not!

Trump got out maneuvered by his patron.

The Russian dictator has recognized the American President-elect. The White House has not recognized the American President-elect!

Trump to imagine the optics on that.

It gets worse if one is a Republican. He is doing this for the money. His followers are actually paying him to lie.

Now try to imagine this moron getting enough support to run for President in 2024.

The Electoral College which directly elects the President has spoken, and Biden won by a vote of 306 to 232.

Finally, the Senate Republican leadership has spoken when today Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell congratulated President-elect Biden and Senate colleague, Kamala Harris, on their victory.

The Times reports, "President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia congratulated Joseph R. Biden Jr. on Tuesday on having won the American presidential election."

These Republicans and millions of Americans who voted for Trump, are cheering Trump's assault on our Constitution.

Trump, Trump Republicans, and Trump's followers are doing the work for him. Trump's supporters are even paying Trump to assail our Constitution. Trump has raised over $200 million in the effort.

It's just sickening.
I spent years of my life training to fight Russians.
I can not even imagine having to turn my base over to them with not so much as a round expelled.

Orders or no orders I would have left booby traps all over the place.(they were ki DA my specialty)...

It is shameful and disgusting. Those who voted for him in '16, should have begun to distance themselves from him early in his term. Those who were truly patriotic, would have spoken out against him when needed.

Only the democrats had the balls to call him out on his lies and corruption and impeach him. Those republicans who concealed evidence and documents during the impeachment, disregarded subpoenas and refused to take the witness stand against him have shown their true colors. In all my days, I've never witnessed a presidential administration that was so anti-American. I'm thankful his term is nearing the end, and I really hope he pays in the end for all he's done....we'll see. He has raped women during his life, and now he has raped America. Those who still cheer him on are more despicable than he is.

Only extremely ignorant people who hate America are capable of voting for someone who they know is a totally unpatriotic, selfish, uncaring, greedy, senile, narcissistic, egotistic, despicable, and deplorable liar, idiot, terrorist, bigot, tax evader, robber, rapist, troll, and bully who essentially murdered hundreds of thousands of his own people. He is obviously a son of Satan who deserves the worst punishment of all: burning in hell forever.

We thought the system was working and it wasn't.
Or at least not for us.
The system lulled us to sleep and we let it erode.
Now money and corruption rule us, and we will have to wrench our power back from them.
It may take decades.

It is shameful and disgusting. Those who voted for him in '16, should have begun to distance themselves from him early in his term. Those who were truly patriotic, would have spoken out against him when needed.

Only the democrats had the balls to call him out on his lies and corruption and impeach him. Those republicans who concealed evidence and documents during the impeachment, disregarded subpoenas and refused to take the witness stand against him have shown their true colors. In all my days, I've never witnessed a presidential administration that was so anti-American. I'm thankful his term is nearing the end, and I really hope he pays in the end for all he's done....we'll see. He has raped women during his life, and now he has raped America. Those who still cheer him on are more despicable than he is.

He supported several good policies though.

The contesting of the election results is NOT an assault on our Constitution. The fact remains that there are significant discrepancies involving the election and people have the legal right to challenge those discrepancies through legal challenges. If they win, they win, if they lose, they lose. Either way...that IS what the Constitution and law allows for.

The contesting of the election results is NOT an assault on our Constitution. The fact remains that there are significant discrepancies involving the election and people have the legal right to challenge those discrepancies through legal challenges. If they win, they win, if they lose, they lose. Either way...that IS what the Constitution and law allows for.
Choosing to Challenge those discrepancies does not mean arm twisting state officials to break their own state election laws. It does not mean turning into meek little sheep before a judge because you don't have an actual case AND YOU KNOW IT then becoming a lion in front of the cameras and the klieg lights. It does not mean literally calling for the disenfranchisement of millions of voters just because you don't like the way they voted. It and it certainly does not mean one state telling another state how it should run its elections in a Republic.

If you don't understand any of that and you happen to live in the US, GET ANOTHER COUNTRY. You don't belong here. If you don't smarten up or don't get out I am going to put my foot on your rhetorical neck and press down until I press the political life out of you.

Last edited:
I'm having a difficult time imagining Putin being very happy about Biden winning. It's not like he's going to be richly rewarded for relentlessly attacking our democracy for five straight years.

Trump got out maneuvered by his patron.

The Russian dictator has recognized the American President-elect. The White House has not recognized the American President-elect!

That is like saying little Johnny, a sixth grade basketball player, was out maneuvered by LeBron James.

We are currently undergoing the strangest phenomenon in American history. The American President is MIA. His White House is MIA. As shown on this thread, Trump's followers are MIA.

More shame on our house.

Yesterday was the deadliest day on record for the coronavirus. There were 251,269 new cases and 3,561 Americans lost their lives to the virus.

Our President remained in hiding and said nothing about the overwhelming tragedy.

Although he did tweet that he was happy about the stock market, but failed to mention another 885,000 people filed for first-time unemployment benefits last week.

"Hackers, who American intelligence agencies believed were working for the Kremlin, used a far wider variety of tools than previously known to penetrate government systems, calling the cyberoffensive “a grave risk to the federal government,” the Times.

Our President remained in hiding and said nothing about the national security threat.

Trump will not be critical of his patron, Vladimir Putin. He believes Putin over American intelligence. Trump sides with Putin over US intelligence

Someone explain why some still support Trump.

I have noticed that Trump's followers do not wish to engage those issues in the OP. I wonder why.

Of course, they avoid a lot about Trump. That is extremely significant.

The fact remains that there are significant discrepancies involving the election

Please divulge those "significant discrepancies" using a responsible source because the media is unaware of them and so are Trump's lawyers in 59 court cases where they failed to provide evidence of election fraud.

You have a very serious problem if you are still believing Trump. Don't you know? He is doing this for the money. So far he has raised over $200 million with this election fraud scheme. The losers are paying him to lie to them.

Please fulfill my request in the first para.

But the malignant narcissist scumbag POS grifter and his sycophants' are doing much more than legal challenges. Threatening poll workers and public officials. A senator putting pressure on an election official to invalidate votes. Trying to get state legislators to void the election and appoint their own electors. (In Michigan they even had the chutzpah to send "alternate electors' to the Capital for the electoral college vote, it was funny when they wouldn't let them in. Death threats so they closed the building). Now we have house reps and senators threatening to challenge the vote on Jan. 6. They are a disgrace and anything but patriotic.

Back
Top Bottom