• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Ukrainian Government Have Become Unironic Nazis!

I see that you've decided to deflect instead of address the fact that the news I quoted was also picked up by the New York Times.

Do you believe that the NYT is Russian propaganda, yes or no?

And? Have you a point?

Ukraine bans a book.

Russia kills a journalist.

Same, same, eh?

And? Have you a point?

Ukraine bans a book.

Russia kills a journalist.

Same, same, eh?
What journalists has Russia killed since the beginning of the war in Ukraine?

And, you're still deflecting.

Should America, the great hypocrite nation, be deciding what Russia can and can't do, since America blatantly engaged in Imperialism and resource theft in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, and etc...

Not to mention those pesky war crimes that Americans committed against the Iraqi people.

Oh, and don't forget GITMO, the black eye on America's face which everyone wants to forget, because it's an inconvenient fact, and reminds everyone that America is not the good guy on the world stage.

Sorry, I'm just not buying into the whole Russia bad thing just because professional liars in the mainstream media tell me to.
Again, it is not a question of who is pure good and who pure evil. That's a childishly simplistic world view.
Russian expansionism is bad for us and Europe. Period full stop.

Literally none of the journalists were targeted for being journalists. They were killed for other reasons or were collateral damage of the war.

So, Russia isn't killing journalists.
Moving goalposts won't help you.

I suspect it's not just Sputnik news that's Russian owned in this conversation. ;)

I also suspect not. And he has the stones to describe himself as "slightly Liberal"

There are no slightly Liberal tools in the Kremlin.

Back
Top Bottom