• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The U.S. was beset by denial and dysfunction as the coronavirus raged

I didn't say that.

You are trying and failing to put words in my mouth.

You have reduced yourself to creating a straw man.

Game over, you lost.

:lamo What denominator would you like to use?

And that's why I referenced tests per million people.

I think our response in terms of available test kits should have been at least proportional to South Korea's.

S Korea population levels are far more dense.
Geographically, the USA is much larger.

OUCH.

Let's see one of the Trump cultists refute this. Let's even give them bonus points for not immediately referring to Obama, Clinton, Benghazi, E-mails, Fake News, or the Deep State.

What is left out is the chronology of lies from China as to what they were discovering and learning.
And the impact that had.

Cool, an opinion piece behind a paywall on a known liberal leaning/biased publication proclaiming Trump failed with a bunch of negative predictions on how the virus will play out in the US...

Based on the linked opinion piece I don't think Trump supporters need to internalize any kind of failure.

Look at this tweet from Marco Rubio. Quite the lefty loon, huh?

https://twitter.com/marcorubio/status/1246875660343218176

Back
Top Bottom