• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The U.S. media is essentially 100 percent united, vehemently, against Trump[W:51]

Re: The U.S. media is essentially 100 percent united, vehemently, against Trump,

Let's examine a few things.

If the Russians have the emails, its because of Hillary.
If the Russians hurt the US through those emails, its because of Hillary.
If the Russians release the emails and damage Hillary, its not because of Trump, its because of Hillary.

If you don't want damaging emails to become public, don't store them on an unsecure server.
If you don't want damaging emails to become public, don't send them subordinates without clearance.
If you don't want damaging emails to become public, don't be a public official where your email is under congressional oversight.

Hillary did this to herself and any damage done to the US through release of those emails is her damned fault.

And it's Hillary's fault Trump essentially asked the Russians to commit espionage to "find her emails". Mm-hmm.

This is the same stupid line of reasoning the Right uses when a woman gets raped - "It's her fault because she was wearing sexy clothes!"

Re: The U.S. media is essentially 100 percent united, vehemently, against Trump,

Cruz is not an insider in the Senate, he's more an outsider than Bernie in that regard. He also had the conviction not to sheepishly endorse the candidate his party eventually chose to nominate, something that made Bernie look like he sold out and sought to be part of the establishment he said he was against. Despite fibding his politics loathsome, I respected his conviction until he sold it to the DP.

cruz is in the senate... he worked for the bush's... his donors big oil.. same as bushs.... neil bush worked his campaign

HE is NO OUTSIDER !!..... he went to harvard to plan for politics..... he is NO outsider... he is for nafta..

and a fraud when he bought off the delegates to stop the will of the voters..... that made him quit to stop the sudden understanding of what he did....

Since Fox News is part of the U.S. media this threads OP is obviously BS.

If anyone has evidence to the contrary I'd like to see it.

:lol:

"The only valid censorship of ideas is the right of people not to listen." ~ Tommy Smothers

how does the media get their MONEY... its the same as how the entertainment industry gets their money

FOLLOW THE MONEY and you will know WHY the media is so bias for liberals because that system brings them the most money

this is that SYSTEM.... they try to bring in as many low IQ people as possible to be free to make their decisions and to vote.... they brainwash these low IQ's to vote to tax the rich to bring the money to THEM and then they grab that money from making them watch and buy ads of their sponsers .. LOW IQ'S are easier to FOOL than the higher so they work the system to bring power to the low IQ's

You have nothing to say so I'm ignoring you.

this is that SYSTEM.... they try to bring in as many low IQ people as possible to be free to make their decisions and to vote.... they brainwash these low IQ's to vote to tax the rich to bring the money to THEM and then they grab that money from making them watch and buy ads of their sponsers .. LOW IQ'S are easier to FOOL than the higher so they work the system to bring power to the low IQ's

I find that the higher one's intelligence quotient, the more likely one is to randomly capitalize things.

If you see that your neighbor left his front door open before going to work, wouldn't you agree that it would still be wrong for you to invite a few people to go rob it?

Nothing you say about Hillary excuses Trump's behavior.

Not everyone sees it that way, when Hillary left the door open, there are thousands of hackers that would run through that door. When you leave that door open you are inviting guests not denying them.

And it's Hillary's fault Trump essentially asked the Russians to commit espionage to "find her emails". Mm-hmm.

This is the same stupid line of reasoning the Right uses when a woman gets raped - "It's her fault because she was wearing sexy clothes!"

I don't use that reasoning and your choice of analogy betrays your attempts to smear rather than reason. If someone transmits things in a way they shouldn't how is it the fault of the person asking for transparency in what was sent to determine what damage, if any, was done to the US? Especially in light of the fact it is widely believed Russia already has the information in question.

I don't use that reasoning and your choice of analogy betrays your attempts to smear rather than reason. If someone transmits things in a way they shouldn't how is it the fault of the person asking for transparency in what was sent to determine what damage, if any, was done to the US? Especially in light of the fact it is widely believed Russia already has the information in question.

In which case that means that Trump was encouraging them to use the information in order to influence our national elections.

Either way, as bad as the email crap makes Hillary look, none of it was deliberate on her part...whereas this IS a deliberate attempt by Trump to get the Russians to influence our national election. There is no excuse, no way out of this for him.

In which case that means that Trump was encouraging them to use the information in order to influence our national elections.

Either way, as bad as the email crap makes Hillary look, none of it was deliberate on her part...whereas this IS a deliberate attempt by Trump to get the Russians to influence our national election. There is no excuse, no way out of this for him.

Sorry that dog won't hunt. She chose an unsecure method of transmitting e-mails, that is a deliberate act. This is a ploy by Trump to have the truth of how much the US has already been compromised by Hillary's acts. You seem to want to pretend she hasn't already hurt us while simultaneously saying Trump is going to hurt us by trying to entice the Russians to release the missing emails. You need to pick which narrative is true because there is no way they can both be true. Either way the fact the emails are available to the Russians is Clinton's fault and not Trump's.

There's no evidence her server was hacked, he invited a foreign nation to commit espionage on the USA. That's a crime in itself.

Oh. You mean the Russians don't have those emails?

I have yet to see any evidence they do. All I hear is accusations and so-called experts who are for some reason nameless and faceless agreeing that they do.

There's no evidence her server was hacked, he invited a foreign nation to commit espionage on the USA. That's a crime in itself.

So use some logic. Why are those emails any more vulnerable than any other?

Every liberal I have seen plays this double sided game. Pretending that HRC's missing emails contain nothing vital but also pretending Trump is committing treason by asking they be revealed. You cant have it both ways.

So use some logic. Why are those emails any more vulnerable than any other?

Every liberal I have seen plays this double sided game. Pretending that HRC's missing emails contain nothing vital but also pretending Trump is committing treason by asking they be revealed. You cant have it both ways.

Her emails are a diversion, saying what he did is a crime anyway.

Sorry that dog won't hunt. She chose an unsecure method of transmitting e-mails, that is a deliberate act. This is a ploy by Trump to have the truth of how much the US has already been compromised by Hillary's acts. You seem to want to pretend she hasn't already hurt us while simultaneously saying Trump is going to hurt us by trying to entice the Russians to release the missing emails. You need to pick which narrative is true because there is no way they can both be true. Either way the fact the emails are available to the Russians is Clinton's fault and not Trump's.

You're trying so hard to tap-dance Trump's way out of this...but it ain't gonna happen. HE - and not Hillary - deliberately called for the Russians to do that which would influence our national election. An action taken through ignorance of technical security issues is wildly, incredibly different from DELIBERATELY calling for freaking RUSSIA to influence our national election.

You can try all you want to excuse Trump for deliberately asking the Russians to influence our national election...but it won't change the facts. One's actions were out of ignorance of technical security issues...but the other's actions were a DELIBERATE attempt to get the Russians to influence our national election.

I can just imagine what y'all would be saying if it had been Trump's emails that the Russians had stolen, and Hillary had called for them to find his deleted emails and publish them. Y'all would be calling for her head - and rightly so. And you KNOW it. But because she's Hillary and he's not, you've just got to do whatever you can to excuse his actions.

I find that the higher one's intelligence quotient, the more likely one is to randomly capitalize things.

the lower wisdom group cannot see how harm comes LONG TERM..... and the very lowest wisdom group is RUN IN by that next to lowest wisdom group to work this harmful system.....this is what is going on.... the short term GREED of the liberals and many republicans and those are the ones hating trump who is the same as teddy roosevelt trying to stop monopolies

Trump will bring long term prosperity and this group will bring short term and then destruction

Not everyone sees it that way, when Hillary left the door open, there are thousands of hackers that would run through that door. When you leave that door open you are inviting guests not denying them.

But that wasn't the straight analogy.

I'm not talking about leaving your own door open and complaining when someone gets in. I'm talking about looking at your neighbor, seeing their door open, and calling up some criminals to invite them to rob the neighbor. That
is more applicable to what Trump did.

The BIG thing in Trumps Corner... is we NOW have 100% PROOF that the main america thing its ELECTION of the govt.... we have 100% proof of a totally RIGGED SYSTEM.. what did we see when CRUZ insane greed got him RAT TRAPPED ? we saw america waking up quickly when suddenly trump started soaring and cruz falling like a rock... a system rigged so that ones with money could buy off delegates to STOP THE VOTERS

Next we saw sanders screaming rigged system and saw how it is so RIGGED that he then tells his voters to work for the RIGGERS
Then we have emails showing that INDEED that democrat race WAS RIGGED for hillary

all trump has to do is work these 2 issues and then maybe show people how the MEDIA is also rigging the system

You're trying so hard to tap-dance Trump's way out of this...but it ain't gonna happen. HE - and not Hillary - deliberately called for the Russians to do that which would influence our national election. An action taken through ignorance of technical security issues is wildly, incredibly different from DELIBERATELY calling for freaking RUSSIA to influence our national election.

You can try all you want to excuse Trump for deliberately asking the Russians to influence our national election...but it won't change the facts. One's actions were out of ignorance of technical security issues...but the other's actions were a DELIBERATE attempt to get the Russians to influence our national election.

I can just imagine what y'all would be saying if it had been Trump's emails that the Russians had stolen, and Hillary had called for them to find his deleted emails and publish them. Y'all would be calling for her head - and rightly so. And you KNOW it. But because she's Hillary and he's not, you've just got to do whatever you can to excuse his actions.

Here is what you do not understand. Republicans would not stand for Trump doing what Hillary did. Neither would the press.

Point two, there was no technical ignorance, there was a deliberated choice to evade FOIA and oversight. There were also deliberate choices about sending emails by unsecure methods. Those choices led inexorably to the Russians having access to them. The damage is already done. The American public deserves to know the true extent that Hillary was lying about what was sent. What you call a deliberate attempt to influence the election, most people would call getting the truth.

Her reckless behavior put her in this position, not Trump. Finding out the truth of what was sent or not sent is something we deserve to know, because we cant make an evaluation of what HRC has actually done up to this point.

Her emails are a diversion, saying what he did is a crime anyway.

Which way do you want it? That her emails are so super secret that she broke the law or Trump is innocent because the emails are just as innocent. It doesn't work both ways. Yet I have seen Hillary defenders using both arguments in the last 2 weeks.

But that wasn't the straight analogy.

I'm not talking about leaving your own door open and complaining when someone gets in. I'm talking about looking at your neighbor, seeing their door open, and calling up some criminals to invite them to rob the neighbor. That
is more applicable to what Trump did.

Nah, its like leaving your door open and getting robbed and some guy asking the robbers what they stole.

Reporting the truth about Trump aint the same as being biased.

Did Trump say that he hoped the Russians hack some more? Yes.. was it a joke.. that is up to interpretation.. I personally dont believe it was a joke since he has been idolizing Putin and the Russians for a long time. Should the media not report this? of course they should report it.. it is basically treasonous talk.

Oh FFS...he idolizes Putin because he isn't constantly critical of Putin? And now a joke is treason? OK...let's take this even further as if Trump was truly asking for Hillary's emails to be hacked. It's treason to ask a country to hack into private email, as in, not a government email or server or anything? Is that what you're saying? If it is then Hillary should already be in prison, right?

Which way do you want it? That her emails are so super secret that she broke the law or Trump is innocent because the emails are just as innocent. It doesn't work both ways. Yet I have seen Hillary defenders using both arguments in the last 2 weeks.

Not me. The content of the emails doesn't matter. His request to Russia to spy on government business is a crime in itself, even if there were none at all.

Everyone deserves the government of their dreams. The only problem is that you have to eventually force it on them against their will.

Glenn Greenwald on Donald Trump, the DNC hack, and a new McCarthyism.

Glenn Greenwald, the co-founding editor of the Intercept. Greenwald, who lives in Brazil, is best known for his role in reporting on Edward Snowden’s disclosures of National Security Agency material; that work, which appeared in the Guardian,

Yes, and unadmitted journalistic bias is never good for the profession, because the people get the idea that you are dishonest.

Only a dedicated Trumpkin could say the press is 100% against The Donald. It's been obvious that the media made Delicate Donald the nominee because he said stupid things and got attention. I would agree that the media is, as far as I can tell, 100% biased to either Sen. Clinton or Mr. Trump. None simply inform.

In truth, either Sen. Clinton or Mr. Trump are a disaster set to follow the train wreck of Barack Obama.

There was a study a while back that trumpeted the developed minds of liberals as being able to more easily hold two contradictory beliefs while neanderthal conservatives tend to settle on one of the two beliefs. I found the liberal journalist's conclusion that liberals are more nuanced thinkers to be rather funny given that the study really only found that liberals are easier hypocrites.

Back
Top Bottom