• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Twilight Zone

Bucky

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Anyone else disappointed with season 2? What a snoozefest. They need to put a do not resuscitate on this series. I will be waiting for Black Mirror season 6.

Anyone else disappointed with season 2? What a snoozefest. They need to put a do not resuscitate on this series. I will be waiting for Black Mirror season 6.

They need to stop redoing stuff that was amazingly done the first time, come up with some ideas of their own.....somebody in Hollywood can write right?

If nobody in Hollywood can do it surely some can be found in America who can.

They need to stop redoing stuff that was amazingly done the first time, come up with some ideas of their own.....somebody in Hollywood can write right?

If nobody in Hollywood can do it surely some can be found in America who can.

They aren't redoing stuff. They are new stories. Do us all a favor and come back when you've actually watched the show because your comments clearly show you haven't. I'm three episodes into season 2 and I'll agree with Bucky (for now) it's at least "meh".

They aren't redoing stuff. They are new stories. Do us all a favor and come back when you've actually watched the show because your comments clearly show you haven't. I'm three episodes into season 2 and I'll agree with Bucky (for now) it's at least "meh".

I heard today that they are remaking Clueless....

I am all WTF!

Possibly you aren't the target audience.

Before the virus struck I may have only gone out to a movie maybe once a year. The reason why so few is that 99% of the movies coming out I thought were without entertainment value.

But I am not the target audience these movies are made for. They are made for the millions of Americans out there who thought "Dumb and Dumber" should have gotten an Oscar.

Look how many tv series of the "House Wives of name a city" there are. There are that many because this is what that target audience wants.

Possibly you aren't the target audience.

Before the virus struck I may have only gone out to a movie maybe once a year. The reason why so few is that 99% of the movies coming out I thought were without entertainment value.

But I am not the target audience these movies are made for. They are made for the millions of Americans out there who thought "Dumb and Dumber" should have gotten an Oscar.

Look how many tv series of the "House Wives of name a city" there are. There are that many because this is what that target audience wants.

Almost no one anymore makes movies with me as the target audience....I and those like me dont matter.....thats a huge Mother****ing problem.

What were your thoughts on the first? I though there were very few really good episodes, and mostly boring on the rest. Same goes for Black Mirror. The original Twilight Zone was almost uniformly excellent.

Almost no one anymore makes movies with me as the target audience....I and those like me dont matter.....thats a huge Mother****ing problem.

The age group with the most movie goers is 25-39 yrs old.

I am 69 so I really don't expect the movie makers to go after me. It is all about money. So I can kind of understand that.

The age group with the most movie goers is 25-39 yrs old.

I am 69 so I really don't expect the movie makers to go after me. It is all about money. So I can kind of understand that.

Hollywood is completely politically corrupted, is to a huge degree about remaking America....they have never been shy about that....it most certainly is NOT all about the money.

Just look at how Disney ruined Star Wars to push politics as just one example.

What were your thoughts on the first? I though there were very few really good episodes, and mostly boring on the rest. Same goes for Black Mirror. The original Twilight Zone was almost uniformly excellent.

Black Mirror was inspired by Twilight Zone however it is on a different level. Much more intellectual.

I will say the last two episodes of BM were terrible. Hopefully, they come up with some fresh ideas. My favorite episodes were The National Anthem and Striking Vipers.

I heard today that they are remaking Clueless....

I am all WTF!
Deflection, deflection, deflection. You claimed twilight zone was redoing things. They are new stories, so your deflection is concession you were lying again just like when you said you were leaving this board. So is lying all you have? I think so because that is what you have proven.

Deflection, deflection, deflection. You claimed twilight zone was redoing things. They are new stories, so your deflection is concession you were lying again just like when you said you were leaving this board. So is lying all you have? I think so because that is what you have proven.

I said I may be leaving.....be accurate.

Back
Top Bottom