• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The TWENTY-SIX women who have accused Trump do sexual misconduct

When did I say that? What an odd lie? I just asked if when you were at a gay bar if you saw Obama

You said it when you implied 0bama doesn't like women sexually.

Apparently baseless charges as Epstein went to prison. Just more made up crap by the left to smear this great man, Trump

Right Epstein went to prison, all the people who spent time with him so far have gotten away with what they did

Right Epstein went to prison, all the people who spent time with him so far have gotten away with what they did

And he was trumps pal for 15 years.

Must be a giant coincidence

Well you never denied you go to gay bars. Lol

I've never been to a gay bar in my life. So what made you imply 0bama was gay? Did YOU see him in a gay bar?

Looks like I won this debate. People have often asked me how I deal with trolling comments. I direct them to threads such as these.

Well looks like I won another victory against the mashmont.

You are so easy. Lol

Back
Top Bottom