• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Truths About 'Economic Disparity and The Widening Wealth Gap...

RealityNow

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

The Truths About 'Economic Disparity and The Widening Wealth Gap... The point is the OP sees the disparity that greed has created,

I write about Truth's, Truth's that Some White People don't want poor white people to know about.
And poor whites often want to deny because they can't face the truth that their white skin does not do what they think it does for them, when it comes to well to do and wealthy whites. some fear it because they think one day they can join the ranks of the well to do and wealthy, but deep down they know they will always been seen by the many terms wealthy whites have created to separate themselves from poor whites... such as "New Money", "White Trash" and many many ways and names they have crafted over centuries to keep distance from poor whites.

Well to do and wealthy white have done everything to widen the gap between their money and the money of poor whites to ensure they cannot cross the line and think they can be equal.

So.. they stagnate pay, and convince poor whites to accept it, they bust unions and convince poor whites to accept it and even promote and fight against Unions. They told poor whites, that Americans can't compete with foreign countries, and poor whites began to sing that chant, unaware they were cutting their own throats in the process, but all they could think of was trying to get acceptance from well to do and wealthy whites... All the white well to do and wealthy whites went from having $100's of Thousands, to having $10's of million to $100's of million and now double digit $Billion as an assurance that poor whites will never bridge that gap. They trained poor whites via media and every other means to blame everyone and everything on minorities and any other thing they can blame it on, to keep them from being aware that it is the well to do and wealthy who created and promote the bridge they can't cross when it comes to monetary and economy parity.

Quote:
Go to the link and read.. and learn... !!!!

Quoted Text:

"Dr. Keri Leigh Merritt: I’ve always been attracted to history. I’ve read history books since I was a young teenager. Growing up in the South and seeing the racism there drew me in even more.

I started studying poor whites and the nineteenth century South as an undergraduate and realized their story was largely untold. They were nearly always left out of history simply due to the fact that they were illiterate. I knew I wanted to go onto graduate school and study this topic, because I believe it adds a lot of nuance to how race and class interact – and how racism is perpetuated in America".

Many people before this writer caption in the link have told these Truth, but many poor whites were trained to deny it, fight against it and do anything to not face the truths... and racism has been the biggest tool used within the process to ensure that poor whites focus on racism, rather than facing the truth.

Fredrick Douglas tried to put it in terms whites could understand, but they rejected it and deny the truths he spoke.
Martin Luther King Jr. tried to put it in terms whites could understand, but they rejected it and deny the truths he spoke.

Malcom X tried to put it in terms whites could understand, but they rejected it and deny the truths he spoke. Malcom X went on to tell 'black people' that white people don't want to learn the truth, won't listen to the truth, and that black people should not let "white people define life, and do not let white people define what government is. and do not let white people choice to not face truth, blind black people from the truths they know.

The Declaration of Independence, The Preamble, The Constitution, The Bill of Rights... is the principles that black people have marched to "tell all of Americans" to uphold and honor these values for everyone.

The insidious thing is white people fought against it, and many still fight against it.

Last edited:
This is the effects of CONFEDERACY IDEOLOGY that has invaded America's white society from coast to coast.

Time has shown these people will kill mother, father, sister, brother, and anyone else to get insurance money, or inherit money... or rip off a business partner.

One has to realize any people who would back, support and promote the inhumanity and savagery of slavery, there is nothing one can put past them as to what they will do for money.

Look across America, it has been white people who sold anything and everything of Legacy Business, Legacy Industry and anything else, to get money.. it mattered nothing to them, that it would cause damages to states, cities, communities and people in those communities.

Young people are far more aware of this today, because they don't listen to the spin drama of greed chasing from the confederate groomed old heads like the many who frequent these web forums.

Greed has promoted inflation to an absurd degree... where homes prices are out of line with income, quality food is out of line with income.. and they have bastardize the processed food with anything they can, by using words to try and cover up the toxicity they put in. There is no more processing food for good nutritional content.

Foreign Countries will take the lead that America once claimed it had. Reality is, America suffers from Mass Debt... it was not the working poor and poor who created that debt...

It will meet it crash point. When the dollar is no longer the dominant reserve currency, and as renewable energy come more wide spread... American won't have the Middle East Oil, to prop up the Petro Dollar.

Look back and then look forward... places that had horrific past, have rebuilt themselves, 60 yrs ago China had closed doors and high poverty, Today, China supplies the world, and they have uplifted more than 350-400 Million people out of poverty.
America has thrust 2/3 of its population back into poverty.

The World realize America can't repay its debt... and they won't continue to live on the fiction of America as a Wealthy Nation.

Pictures of Truth

Google Images of Run down country towns in America

Google Images of "Run down trailer parks in America"

Google Images of "Run down factories in America"

These are the Real Truth's that many white people try to avoid seeking and try to ignore, but this exist in EVERY State!!

America is wasteful and greed promoted by pencil pushing paper shuffler... where over expansion is a sham, which is why we see so much "liquidated products fueling the expansion of "$1 stores".. all so they can dupe stock holder... when the whole point of the stock market now is based on pure speculative gambling's, it has nothing to do with actual product and actual sales. They liquidate and tell the share holders, that the divide have been reduced for the period, because they liquidated the excess stock they bought as a fiction, and unload it for nickel's on the dollar. They know the average American does not have the intellectual knowledge to see though the smoke and mirror games.

The Pandemic exposed it all, when America couldn't' produce PPE and now it can't even provide Testing, yet want to send working poor families kids back to school.
Greed Damaged and is pushing the American System of Capitalism to the level of Default...

It's not that Capitalism is bad, it's the people, who's greed, vanity, bigotry, malice and racist ignorance that has damaged the system that Capitalisms was designed to build, support and sustain.

Black people have been trying to awaken white people to the Truth for Centuries, but for many white people it takes the calamity to cross their personal door steps before they awaken. They have been trained to buy into "Media Fiction" and think its real...

:
written during slavery era

The lords of the lash are not only absolute masters of the blacks, but they are also the oracle and arbiters of non-slaveholding whites, whose freedom is merely nominal, and whose unparalleled illiteracy and degradation is purposely and fiendishly perpetuated.

Hinton Helper, The Impending Crisis of the South (1857)

whites were landless, jobless or underemployed, and illiterate, and faced involuntary servitude, a hostile legal system, illness, starvation, harassment, and the constant threat of violence—the result of the policies designed to expand the wealth and power of the white slaveholding master class while preserving slavery at all costs in a de facto police state.

Those who can't deal with raw truth, should move on to another thread

Last edited:
Link to Original Posting

Black people have been trying to awaken white people to the Truth for Centuries and for centuries white people tried by every means to deny anything and everything blacks tried to make them aware and warn them about.

What many white people don't realize, is the slave had a birds eye view to see and hear everything that the wealthy planned, plotted and schemed to design and promote, and they knew first hand how the wealthy detested the poor whites almost as much as their hatred was of blacks.

Today, poor whites know not to go to area where well to do and wealthy whites lives, because they don't want to face the truth, that they are not respected, and they are looked down upon, so to avoid that truth, they make any excuse why they will not and do not go there. Yet, they've been trained not to complain about the wealthy who created this madness.

Condition will bring caps to Executive Compensation and Condition will abolish paying Executive 300+ times more than than the actual workers earn.

:
The Protest by white people in BLM.. is not so much about they care so deeply about the equality for blacks, It's INCLUSIVE OF THE FACT, that white people (young ones) are realizing they are victims of the same policies that were designed to damage blacks.. so they know... if equality for blacks is not promoted, they (Young whites) themselves know they will continue to be victim of every thing and every acts that was done to damage blacks, and they know it will continue to damage them.

It's white people doing the property destruction, because when white people find they have been victims of the same vile that was designed to do damage to black.. then these whites young people will tear down anything and everything they see and know created and promoted this madness

There will be a change in how compensations are handed in America... just as you are aware that it needs to change... there are people across this country, who know it must be changed.

Last edited:
I like to google images of homeless people and slums in blue cities not in the South. It reminds how blessed I am not to live in the land of Smart People. :roll:

I like to google images of homeless people and slums in blue cities not in the South. It reminds how blessed I am not to live in the land of Smart People. :roll:

Reagan's campaign dogwhistle :
Urban Dictionary: strapping young buck

News Conference | The Ronald Reagan Presidential ...
Home | The Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation & Institute › ronald-reagan › reagan-quotes-speeches
"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the Government, and I'm here to help. "

You've been conditioned, at least since Reagan's messaging, to demonize the least powerful, the least influential, government, and of course, organized labor. Who benefits from that? You'll find the
answer in changes to federal tax policy since 1980 and in the resulting widening wealth concentration.

Seems you have sharp eyes. I can barely make out the red line in the bottom of the wealth distribution graph. It represents the wealth of 166 million residents.

Maybe it is because it represents the share of wealth less than equal to the assets of these three.

PolitiFact | Bernie Sanders on target saying 3 richest ...
PolitiFact | Bernie Sanders on target saying 3 richest have as much wealth as bottom half of all Americans
Sanders said, "The wealthiest three families now own more wealth than the bottom half of the country." The latest available figures indicate that the total wealth of Gates, Bezos and Buffett was ...

FedWealthDistributionGraphTo1stQtr2020.jpg

Last edited:

If you wanted the truth, you'd google them in all 50 states and their many counties..... but... your comment indicates you don't want the truth, you only want to try and support the one sided lack of truthful awareness to appease your own biases.

your comment example reflects everything I've already written.

If you are implying that red cities do not see these issues, why do you believe red cities have less homeless people and slums?

This is the effects of CONFEDERACY IDEOLOGY that has invaded America's white society from coast to coast.

Time has shown these people will kill mother, father, sister, brother, and anyone else to get insurance money, or inherit money... or rip off a business partner.

One has to realize any people who would back, support and promote the inhumanity and savagery of slavery, there is nothing one can put past them as to what they will do for money.

Look across America, it has been white people who sold anything and everything of Legacy Business, Legacy Industry and anything else, to get money.. it mattered nothing to them, that it would cause damages to states, cities, communities and people in those communities.

Young people are far more aware of this today, because they don't listen to the spin drama of greed chasing from the confederate groomed old heads like the many who frequent these web forums.

Greed has promoted inflation to an absurd degree... where homes prices are out of line with income, quality food is out of line with income.. and they have bastardize the processed food with anything they can, by using words to try and cover up the toxicity they put in. There is no more processing food for good nutritional content.

Foreign Countries will take the lead that America once claimed it had. Reality is, America suffers from Mass Debt... it was not the working poor and poor who created that debt...

It will meet it crash point. When the dollar is no longer the dominant reserve currency, and as renewable energy come more wide spread... American won't have the Middle East Oil, to prop up the Petro Dollar.

Look back and then look forward... places that had horrific past, have rebuilt themselves, 60 yrs ago China had closed doors and high poverty, Today, China supplies the world, and they have uplifted more than 350-400 Million people out of poverty.
America has thrust 2/3 of its population back into poverty.

The World realize America can't repay its debt... and they won't continue to live on the fiction of America as a Wealthy Nation.

America is wasteful and greed promoted by pencil pushing paper shuffler... where over expansion is a sham, which is why we see so much "liquidated products fueling the expansion of "$1 stores".. all so they can dupe stock holder... when the whole point of the stock market now is based on pure speculative gambling's, it has nothing to do with actual product and actual sales. They liquidate and tell the share holders, that the divide have been reduced for the period, because they liquidated the excess stock they bought as a fiction, and unload it for nickel's on the dollar. They know the average American does not have the intellectual knowledge to see though the smoke and mirror games.

The Pandemic exposed it all, when America couldn't' produce PPE and now it can't even provide Testing, yet want to send working poor families kids back to school.
Greed Damaged and is pushing the American System of Capitalism to the level of Default...

It's not that Capitalism is bad, it's the people, who's greed, vanity, bigotry, malice and racist ignorance that has damaged the system that Capitalisms was designed to build, support and sustain.

Black people have been trying to awaken white people to the Truth for Centuries, but for many white people it takes the calamity to cross their personal door steps before they awaken. They have been trained to buy into "Media Fiction" and think its real...

You should do a piece on the amount of crime commited by black Americans. Black on black and black on white. Then when you see the crime perpetrated by the 13% of the population you will see why black causes don't muster the support some thing they should. Stop blaming others for all your crimes and watch things improve.

Reagan's campaign dogwhistle :
Urban Dictionary: strapping young buck

You've been conditioned, at least since Reagan's messaging, to demonize the least powerful, the least influential, government, and of course, organized labor. Who benefits from that? You'll find the
answer in changes to federal tax policy since 1980 and in the resulting widening wealth concentration.

Seems you have sharp eyes. I can barely make out the red line in the bottom of the wealth distribution graph. It represents the wealth of 166 million residents.

Maybe it is because it represents the share of wealth less than equal to the assets of these three.

View attachment 67291638

Pretty graph. The day people graduate college, quite a few of them have a negative net wealth and will for at least a decade, probably 2. Buy a house with a mortgage, most people will have a negative wealthy for at least a decade, maybe 2. Buy a new car and finance it, then that is a drain on your "wealth" as well. That is the nature of life, of which I had none of until after Reagan and H.W. Bush had been ex-Presidents.

If you are implying that red cities do not see these issues, why do you believe red cities have less homeless people and slums?[/QUOTE

You should do a piece on the amount of crime commited by black Americans. Black on black and black on white. Then when you see the crime perpetrated by the 13% of the population you will see why black causes don't muster the support some thing they should. Stop blaming others for all your crimes and watch things improve.

I think you should take a close look at white crime and get a real picture of truths.

I'd suggest that you follow the news, not the historical format that over dramatizes black crime, but News they bury in the background and slide it off the media as quick as they can, of the savage crimes that white people commit. The history of news has been to overly promote black crime, while Pretending, that white crime is an anomaly. When fact is, white crime is very systemic. That history was based on how the ideology of White Nationalism America was determined to pretend that white people are non-suspect.

This does not mean to diminish the senseless killing of black killing blacks.... in the younger set.... it is a problem, no one has blamed it on anyone except the young blacks who are committing the killing of others young blacks. I personally don't care if they lock up anyone going to events and any other places and shooting and creating violence. I would not try and put up any defense or make any excuse for such insidious ignorant acts of violence.

Just like you should not try to put up any defense or make excuse for such insidious ignorant acts of violence created and caused by white people.

When we look at crimes over-all... the best indicator of truth is what has been compiled by the FBI.

FBI Stat's

:
Arrests, by Race and Ethnicity, 2018

In 2018, 69.0 percent of all individuals arrested were White, 27.4 percent were Black or African American, and 3.6 percent were of other races.

Of arrestees for whom ethnicity was reported, 18.8 percent were Hispanic or Latino.

Of all juveniles (persons under the age of 18) arrested in 2018, 61.9 percent were White, 34.9 percent were Black or African American, and 3.2 percent were of other races.

Of juvenile arrestees for whom ethnicity was reported, 22.7 percent were Hispanic or Latino.

Of all adults arrested in 2018, 69.5 percent were White, 26.9 percent were Black or African American, and 3.6 percent were of other races.

Of adult arrestees for whom ethnicity was reported, 18.5 percent were Hispanic or Latino.

White individuals were arrested more often for violent crimes than individuals of any other race and accounted for 58.7 percent of those arrests.

Of adults arrested for murder, 53.0 percent were Black or African American, 44.4 percent were White, and 2.6 percent were of other races.

White juveniles comprised 48.8 percent of all juveniles arrested for violent crimes, and Black or African American juveniles accounted for 48.4 percent of juveniles arrested for violent crimes.

White juveniles comprised 55.0 percent of all juveniles arrested for property crimes.

Of juveniles arrested for drug abuse violations, 73.5 percent were White.

White juveniles comprised 55.5 percent of juveniles arrested for aggravated assault and 56.3 percent of juveniles arrested for larceny-theft.

If you have issue or questions with the data, then, contact the FBI and express your complaint about their records.

Last edited:
which laws for the poor are going unenforced?

Equal protection of the laws for unemployment compensation in our at-will employment States. We should have no homeless problem in our first world economy.

The right wing seems to have a problem with the Poor benefitting from equality and equal protection of the laws, because blacks may also benefit. Is it any wonder right wingers came up with false witness bearing and black codes to keep blacks Poor under our form of Capitalism to make it more difficult to afford justice.

A simple executive order to faithfully execute our own laws regarding employment at the Will of Either party in our at the Will of Either party employment States is all that is needed, not "legislation from the Oval Office".

Equal protection of the laws for unemployment compensation in our at-will employment States. We should have no homeless problem in our first world economy.

The right wing seems to have a problem with the Poor benefitting from equality and equal protection of the laws, because blacks may also benefit. Is it any wonder right wingers came up with false witness bearing and black codes to keep blacks Poor under our form of Capitalism to make it more difficult to afford justice.

interesting. now show us where the homeless have been denied their lawfully entitled unemployment benefits

i look forward to reading your evidence

interesting. now show us where the homeless have been denied their lawfully entitled unemployment benefits

i look forward to reading your evidence

Why would they be homeless if they could obtain unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed in our at-will employment States. It seems like a self-evident Truth, to me.

Why would they be homeless if they could obtain unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed in our at-will employment States. It seems like a self-evident Truth, to me.

not at all; some homeless remain that way by choice (a decision usually 'assisted' by some aspect of a mental health issue)

and being jobless - of itself - does NOT entitle someone to unemployment insurance. again, it would appear you seek the government to provide compensation to those who choose not to work

Holy ****. The OP cites an article that is just bucket loads of stupid mindless commie/Marxist bull****. Do you people actually buy into that idiocy? How ****ing embarrassing.

not at all; some homeless remain that way by choice (a decision usually 'assisted' by some aspect of a mental health issue)

and being jobless - of itself - does NOT entitle someone to unemployment insurance. again, it would appear you seek the government to provide compensation to those who choose not to work

I agree to disagree. With unemployment compensation they could afford rehab. and help getting off the street. Only the right wing has a problem with equality and equal protection of the laws for their False Morality with a McCarthy era phrase in our pledge.

I agree to disagree. With unemployment compensation they could afford rehab. and help getting off the street. Only the right wing has a problem with equality and equal protection of the laws for their False Morality with a McCarthy era phrase in our pledge.
[emphasis added by bubba]

you gave already been found unable to show us the ways in which the right refuses to recognize equal rights and equal protection of the laws when dealing with the homeless

your posts are little more than a few garbled, meaningless words

so, do something different. offer some evidence to make your point

And the winner of the 2020 presidential election is....the Status Quo, the same winner as in 2016, 2012, 2008, 2004, 2000, 1996, 1992, 1988, 1984....

Opinion | The peril of valuing celebrity over history - The New York Times
Yet, speaking of history, this conjuring of the appearance of opposition where none actually exists has been mandated by the American political system since the onset of the Cold War. The quadrennial political puppet show, highlighting not opposition but its appearance, is essential to keeping the captive-taking war machine running and to inoculating the American people from the viral knowledge that they themselves were first to be captured.....

"The most important thing is that we win, this time, if it takes a coalition of Biden democrats and Kasich republicans to unseat Trump, then we have to focus on doing that and commit to equal opportunity and income equality, "next time".... blah, blah, rinse, repeat..."

https://twitter.com/BungalowBills1/status/1293634388752773121
TrumpElectionIsOverYouLost_Mish.jpg

The Fed - Distribution: Distribution of Household Wealth in the U.S. since 1989

FedWealthDistInTrillions1stQTR2005.jpg

FedWealthDistInTrillions4QTR2019.jpg

Why Do Boards Have So Few Black Directors?

by J. Yo-Jud Cheng , Boris Groysberg and Paul M. Healy

August 13, 2020

.....The underrepresentation of Black professionals is especially bleak in the highest echelon of corporate America: boards of directors. Although newly-appointed directors are increasingly diverse, 37% of S&P 500 firms did not have any Black board members in 2019 and Black directors comprised just 4.1% of Russell 3000 board members that same year. In light of these persistent racial inequities, Reddit’s co-founder and executive chairman of the board, Alexis Ohanian, recently stepped down, stating: “I’ve resigned as a member of the Reddit board, [and] I have urged them to fill my seat with a Black candidate.” Reddit has since appointed its first Black board member: Y Combinator CEO Michael Seibel.

..To answer those questions, we draw upon a survey we previously conducted of over 1,000 U.S. board directors between 2015-2016. We note that only 24 of our survey respondents identified as Black/African American, reflecting our own shortcomings in engaging a diverse set of survey respondents as well as the state of board diversity in the U.S. today. Our small sample size necessitates that we be careful in interpreting our results....
Interviews with 59 Black Female Executives Explore Intersectional Invisibility and Strategies to Overcome It
Interviews with 59 Black Female Executives Explore Intersectional Invisibility and Strategies to Overcome It

....Black women continue to be sorely underrepresented in leadership roles in corporate America. Currently, they make up 12.7% of the U.S. population, yet they represent only 1.3% of senior management and executive roles of S&P 500 firms, 2.2% of Fortune 500 boards of directors, and in a post-Ursula Burns world, there is not a single black female CEO in the Fortune 500.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/new...ristin-urquiza-viral-obituary-dnc/3385464001/

....Earlier this summer, in a blistering obituary for her father, Mark Anthony Urquiza, Urquiza blamed his death on the “carelessness of the politicians who continue to jeopardize the health of brown bodies” by failing to provide clear leadership and acknowledgment of the pandemic’s severity.....

Last edited:
And the winner of the 2020 presidential election is....the Status Quo, the same winner as in 2016, 2012, 2008, 2004, 2000, 1996, 1992, 1988, 1984....

"The most important thing is that we win, this time, if it takes a coalition of Biden democrats and Kasich republicans to unseat Trump, then we have to focus on doing that and commit to equal opportunity and income equality, "next time".... blah, blah, rinse, repeat..."

https://twitter.com/BungalowBills1/status/1293634388752773121
View attachment 67291840

"..Raise your glass to the hard working people
Let's drink to the uncounted heads
Let's think of the wavering millions
Who need leaders
but get gamblers instead..."

The Fed - Distribution: Distribution of Household Wealth in the U.S. since 1989

FedWealth3rdQtr1989.jpg

"The world is a vampire, sent to drain
Secret destroyers, hold you up to the flames
And what do I get, for my pain?
Betrayed desires, and a piece of the game
....And I still believe that I cannot be saved"

FedWealthDistInTrillions4QTR2019.jpg

Last edited:
[emphasis added by bubba]

you gave already been found unable to show us the ways in which the right refuses to recognize equal rights and equal protection of the laws when dealing with the homeless

your posts are little more than a few garbled, meaningless words

so, do something different. offer some evidence to make your point

It is your understanding that is meaningless. Employment is at the Will of Either party in our at the Will of Either party employment States. The right wing refuses to bear true witness to equality and equal protection of the laws.

It is your understanding that is meaningless. Employment is at the Will of Either party in our at the Will of Either party employment States. The right wing refuses to bear true witness to equality and equal protection of the laws.

That (bolded above) does not mean that those who do not seek employment should be paid (by state government) for simply electing not to work. Your constant assertion otherwise is extremely boring.

Back
Top Bottom