• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The truth of Global Warming

Status
Not open for further replies.
GUESS WHAT mister Catawba. YOU just did what the Global Warming alarmists do. You took legitimate comments I make that are not at all contradictory and, tried very hard I might add, to MISREPRESENT WHAT THEY ACTUALLY SAY! YOU VERY CAREFULLY preceded your lie with the escape hatch of the word "if". Your MOTIVE; however, is unmistakable to me. I'm quite circumspect to the meaning and usage of words and how comments are constructed and you won't slip that by me.
POINT> I do not and did not "deny the
basic concepts of physics behind our heating up the planet". YOU cannot show me where I have...,which makes you a liar by misrepresentation. One might honesdtly and fairly observe that in these exchanges with me YOU appear to be trolling.

As only an analysis I would observe that YOU, in your demented and prejudicial view of the 'dire threat' that YOU and your alarmist ilk seek to use to drive a "panic" about global warming, cannot and will not accept any opinion that deviates, in the slightest, from YOURS.

Any unbiased and fair-thinking person that reads ALL my responses to you along with some I made to Dittohead, not! can see that I have AGREED that there is a global warming issue. That I have noted there is a "greenhouse effect" issue . That I have noted there is an "ozone" layer issue. That I have noted AND posted a "reasonable" response of a suggestion (after having been asked) of what I would do in response to the current problems for which YOU ridiculed ME and YOU made a 'personal attack' upon me for, calling me "stupid". What I have NOT AGREED TO is the undisputable, evidencial proof that a disaster is eminent(I wanted make that large enough so YOU didn't miss it from so far on high away). I have in fact told you on more than one occasion that "scientific consensus" doth not PROOF make! To clarify, just because YOU pile a wagon to overflowing with a load of ****, whether in the dark of night or the clear light of day YOU are still hauling around a load of ****! Hopefully that metaphorical example strikes home. I've gone to great lengths here to drive my points home for YOU, because previously and with great regularity for that unheard of discretion we call a difference of opinion(btw, my constitutional right), I have been verbally assaulted again and again by YOU. Are YOU paying attention to any of this?

My single outrageous act was to have the temerity to disagree with YOU...He who is all-knowing, infallible and pontificates from his lofty perch upon Mount Olympus[/B] just within petting distance of the Gods. I can barely thee you as the pathering cumulo-nimbus clouds obstruct my vision.

CONCLUSION:Go 'way sonny...you annoy me and this ends my exchanges with you on this topic thread!

Nice use of fonts! :sun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom