• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Truth Makes Enemies...

Look, I've explained it to you but I cannot understand it for you...that is up to your intelligence...or the lack thereof, maybe...

I get that you don’t want to address the real practical problems with your illogical cult. Feel free to run away.

I get that you don’t want to address the real practical problems with your illogical cult. Feel free to run away.
No, I'm just smart enough to realize when I'm talking to someone who is incapable of understanding plain English, no matter how much something's explained to them...

Whatever you say lol
Yes, i do say. That is because I find when people say that, a vast majority of them don't love the sinner, but are highly discriminatory against them.

Yes, i do say. That is because I find when people say that, a vast majority of them don't love the sinner, but are highly discriminatory against them.
When you have to put words in peoples mouths to argue with them you should take pause. You should not assume things.

No, I'm just smart enough to realize when I'm talking to someone who is incapable of understanding plain English, no matter how much something's explained to them...

Because you hypocritically keep bouncing back and forth instead of engaging with intellectual honesty.

When you have to put words in peoples mouths to argue with them you should take pause. You should not assume things.
I look at the people making the argument, and their attitudes towards people who don't fit their narrow viewpoints. it's not an assumption, it is an evaluation.

intellectual honesty.
lol...you don't know the meaning...you're too busy looking for a "gotcha" moment with your dishonesty...go spread lies somewhere else...

lol...you don't know the meaning...you're too busy looking for a "gotcha" moment with your dishonesty...go spread lies somewhere else...

What lies? You’ve blatantly stated that “true Christians” don’t engage in earthly governments. Therefore, if a geographic area is entirely inhabited with “true Christians”, by definition that area must be anarchic: no government, no offices, no enforced laws.

It’s simple logic.

What lies? You’ve blatantly stated that “true Christians” don’t engage in earthly governments. Therefore, if a geographic area is entirely inhabited with “true Christians”, by definition that area must be anarchic: no government, no offices, no enforced laws.

It’s simple logic.
No, that is NOT what I said...further proof you lack the ability to comprehend...

No, that is NOT what I said...further proof you lack the ability to comprehend...

So if a geographic area is entirely populated by “true Christians”, they are suddenly allowed to vote, hold offices, and enforce laws using violence or threats of violence?

Now, if you could only back up your ad hominien claim.

So if a geographic area is entirely populated by “true Christians”, they are suddenly allowed to vote, hold offices, and enforce laws using violence or threats of violence?
If a geographic area is entirely populated by true Christians, there would be no need to vote, hold offices, and enforce laws using violence or threats of violence...

If a geographic area is entirely populated by true Christians, there would be no need to vote, hold offices, and enforce laws using violence or threats of violence...

Really? Everyone would just magically agree on everything? No one would ever sin, because they are perfect? There would never be any disputes about property boundaries or resource usage?

Really? Everyone would just magically agree on everything? No one would ever sin, because they are perfect? There would never be any disputes about property boundaries or resource usage?
Trivial stuff...no...do we have differences of opinion/disagreements? Of course but not about the major things...we are preparing ourselves now to live on paradise earth, with all getting along...

Trivial stuff...no...do we have differences of opinion/disagreements? Of course but not about the major things...we are preparing ourselves now to live on paradise earth, with all getting along...

Trivial stuff that still gets decided by laws and by governments. What happens when someone from out of town comes in and kills someone? Do you do as the Bible says, turn the other cheek, forgive them, and let them go?

She loved her father but couldn't agree with his choice to live with a woman who was not his wife.

He loved his daughter but couldn't agree with her pro-abortion stance.

She loved her granddaughter but couldn't approve of her homosexual lifestyle.

From my experience, most Christians can show love and concern for people involved in sinful lifestyles, but many people involved in sinful lifestyles have trouble showing love for Bible-believing Christians.

This shouldn’t surprise us. It’s illustrated in the story of Cain. Nothing in Scripture leads us to believe that Abel rejected Cain (Genesis 4:1-8). But Cain murdered Abel “because his own actions were evil and his brother’s were righteous” (1 John 3:12).

People hated Jesus "without reason" and He warned us, "If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you" (John 15:18-25).

“For we are to God the pleasing aroma of Christ among those who are being saved and those who are perishing. To the one we are an aroma that brings death; to the other, an aroma that brings life.” 2 Corinthians 2:15-16

If you have been rejected by a loved one because of your faith, it can be heartbreaking. Please remember that our Savior understands, and He is close to the brokenhearted (Psalm 34:18; Luke 21:16).
https://biblelovenotes.blogspot.com/2022/01/the-truth-makes-enemies.html
Not calling peoples lifestyles sinful might be a decent place to start.

Trivial stuff that still gets decided by laws and by governments. What happens when someone from out of town comes in and kills someone? Do you do as the Bible says, turn the other cheek, forgive them, and let them go?
Law enforcement would handle such things...like I said, I know of no such community as you're hypothesizing...we live in communities just like everyone else...we are not Amish...

I don't lie...do you?
It's an opinion, based on info written in a 2000 year old book by a bronze age dessert tribe.

Running around calling people sinners ain't gonna win you awards for tolerance. And people tend to be pretty intolerant towards intolerant people.

We're funny that way.

It's an opinion, based on info written in a 2000 year old book by a bronze age dessert tribe.

Running around calling people sinners ain't gonna win you awards for tolerance. And people tend to be pretty intolerant towards intolerant people.

We're funny that way.
Friends and family know me well enough to know where I stand, as I do with them...I don't have to run around telling them anything...if the subject comes up, which it has and probably will again, I will NOT lie...

Law enforcement would handle such things...like I said, I know of no such community as you're hypothesizing...we live in communities just like everyone else...we are not Amish...

The town would have no law enforcement capable of doing anything though.

BTW, law enforcement has things like Chiefs and Sheriffs, which are OFFICES, often elected one’s people have to VOTE on.

The town would have no law enforcement capable of doing anything though.
Why not? I live in a town that has law enforcement...a K9 PO lives next door to me...we get along great...like I said, if all citizens were JW's, there would be no need for LE...

OP: It's OK to reject the gays because other religious haters are here for you to lean on.

Absurd.

Jesus loved everyone and God literally has made people gay throughout history, even in the animal kingdom.
Try to be more christlike, rather than citing such gibberish.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom