• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Truth Is Out There — Fox Viewers Don’t Care

The investigations his accusers wanted could never deliver any evidence Trump colluded with the Russians. As much as you blaabing wanted it to. lol
You ignore everything he did and focus on one thing, it's unfortunate.
Even on that issue, he obstructed justice, he openly praised Putin, Russia if you're listening.....Russia loved on Trump, and Trump loved on Russia. They did it out in the open...they shouldn't have had to prove anything, Republicans should have rejecting him just for what he did publicly. His use of criminals in his campaign, Paul Manafort feeding information to KK, putting Michael Flynn back into the highest levels of government? Give me a break.

Watergate..>Republicans illegally breaking into DNC
2016 - Russia illegally steals the Democratic opponents emails and sees that they are released to the public.
2020 - Trump trying to interfere in the election at numerous levels

What a dirty enterprise.

Righties believe what they want to believe. Facts and truth have no place in their reality.

No one mentioned sagacity. A sage is someone with wisdom and bombast.
Obviously, you missed Trump's four years dominated by his popularity. He isn't sagacious, just popular.
YOu know, like Obama who had no accomplishments to speak of other than Obamcare. You spared yourself the embarrassment of being a hero worshiper. If you lived here you would have voted for him.
When you make assumptions...............

I'm accusing him of being willing to lie to you for money, and yet you still let him do it.

And I told you why. The answer to that is irrelevant to the discussion.

Fox is willing to lie to you for money, and yet you still let them do it. That doesn't change no matter where I get my news. Your question seems to be little more than an attempt to distract me, but it won't work. :)
I distract you by asking you a simple question? Where do you find truth in the media?
You're only being lied to if you don't recognize the lie.

You ignore everything he did and focus on one thing, it's unfortunate.
Even on that issue, he obstructed justice, he openly praised Putin, Russia if you're listening.....Russia loved on Trump, and Trump loved on Russia. They did it out in the open...they shouldn't have had to prove anything, Republicans should have rejecting him just for what he did publicly. His use of criminals in his campaign, Paul Manafort feeding information to KK, putting Michael Flynn back into the highest levels of government? Give me a break.

Watergate..>Republicans illegally breaking into DNC
2016 - Russia illegally steals the Democratic opponents emails and sees that they are released to the public.
2020 - Trump trying to interfere in the election at numerous levels

What a dirty enterprise.
I think his opposition has enough of its own corruption to worry about.
There's plenty I don't like about Trump. Plenty I don't like about republicans. And plenty I don't like about biased dishonest people on both sides. Balls are balls and strikes are strikes. You swing for the fence. Often unwise.

I wouldn't expect a Liberal like you to vote for Bush, Romney, or Trump, or DeSantis.
It still amazes me how ignorant some people are when they make assumptions. BUT you are right, I wouldn't have. Of course, being Canadian, I couldn't have voted for any of the above. BTW, I voted for a Conservative here in Canada. Doug Ford in Ontario. But you keep on making assumptions, because it helps you justify YOUR position.

It still amazes me how ignorant some people are when they make assumptions. BUT you are right, I wouldn't have. Of course, being Canadian, I couldn't have voted for any of the above. BTW, I voted for a Conservative here in Canada. Doug Ford in Ontario. But you keep on making assumptions, because it helps you justify YOUR position.
Imagine that. Someone offering opinions with the expressed goal of supporting one's position. Am I strange, or what?
Does anyone else do that on these threads?

Well the Dominion Lawsuit hasn't even gone to trial yet, so all we have there are accusations at this point. But far be it from lefties to not report said accusations as fact. lol

Where did Hannity claim the election was stolen? I don't see any evidence in your link that he ever said that.

Rupert Murdoch testified, per your link, "Fox Corp Chairman Rupert Murdoch acknowledged under oath that some Fox hosts "endorsed" the notion" Endorsed the Notion. Lmao Hardly reporting as fact.

One group is clearly lying outright at every turn, but it isn't Fox. It's you all, based on your own sources that you provide.
I distract you by asking you a simple question? Where do you find truth in the media?
You're only being lied to if you don't recognize the lie.
Hannity in private texts with Kayleigh McKinenny: "No more stolen election talk"
Hannity on the air: State legislatures “need to get working now” to fix the voting and election certification process.

Sworn testimony under oath:

Powell told Hannity then that there was widespread fraud in the 2020 election and that voting machines manufactured by Dominion Voting Systems helped steal the election by switching votes. “I did not believe it for one second,” Hannity said in the released deposition, according to the Times.

And when asked why Fox continues to give a platform to Lindell—who continues to this day to spout lies about Dominion — Murdoch agreed that “It is not red or blue, it is green.”

Text messages submitted as physical evidence:

"Sidney Powell is lying by the way. I caught her. It's insane," he wrote to Ingraham on November 18. Several days later, he called Powell "a nut" and told his colleague he had to "try to make the [White House] disavow her, which they obviously should have done long before."

Heinrich said that "top election infrastructure officials" had found there to be "no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised."

"Please get her fired," Carlson told Hannity. "Seriously...What the f***? I'm actually shocked....It needs to stop immediately, like tonight. It's measurably hurting the company. The stock price is down. Not a joke."

--------

They knew the truth behind the scenes but told you lies on the air. Heinrich had the audacity to call AZ for Biden, which was the truth, and Tucker wanted to have her fired for it.

Hannity in private texts with Kayleigh McKinenny: "No more stolen election talk"
Hannity on the air: State legislatures “need to get working now” to fix the voting and election certification process.

Sworn testimony under oath:

Powell told Hannity then that there was widespread fraud in the 2020 election and that voting machines manufactured by Dominion Voting Systems helped steal the election by switching votes. “I did not believe it for one second,” Hannity said in the released deposition, according to the Times.

And when asked why Fox continues to give a platform to Lindell—who continues to this day to spout lies about Dominion — Murdoch agreed that “It is not red or blue, it is green.”

Text messages submitted as physical evidence:

"Sidney Powell is lying by the way. I caught her. It's insane," he wrote to Ingraham on November 18. Several days later, he called Powell "a nut" and told his colleague he had to "try to make the [White House] disavow her, which they obviously should have done long before."

Heinrich said that "top election infrastructure officials" had found there to be "no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised."

"Please get her fired," Carlson told Hannity. "Seriously...What the f***? I'm actually shocked....It needs to stop immediately, like tonight. It's measurably hurting the company. The stock price is down. Not a joke."

--------

They knew the truth behind the scenes but told you lies on the air. Heinrich had the audacity to call AZ for Biden, which was the truth, and Tucker wanted to have her fired for it.
Hannity on air: State legislatures “need to get working now” to fix the voting and election certification process.

The process does need fixed. It shouldn't takes days and days. No where is he saying it's stolen.

The claim Tucker pushed stolen election on air will easily be proven wrong as Tucker clearly said on air there was no evidence to support election fraud in November when he's accused of the opposite.

All of you people have one thing in common, the only thing you know about these accusations is what you're told, none of you actually look at the evidence to see if any of it holds up. You want it to be true so bad, you accept any claim and repeat it as fact. Anyone can see how pathetically weak and easily disprovable these claims of lying are when they actually view fox hosts on air at the time clearly saying there's no evidence of election fraud regardless of what their guests said. Sure their guests made claims, but fox hosts never agreed.

You're all just pissed FNC doesn't censor and silence everyone you disagree with as your liberal anti free speech platforms do.

Hannity on air: State legislatures “need to get working now” to fix the voting and election certification process.

The process does need fixed. It shouldn't takes days and days. No where is he saying it's stolen.
Baloney. Right after Matt Gaetz said that Trump won the election, Hannity responds to that by stating the state legislatures need to get working now. That had nothing to do with how long it takes to count votes, as you've attempted to whitewash here, and everything to do with agreeing with Matt Gaetz that Trump won the election but it was stolen.

The claim Tucker pushed stolen election on air will easily be proven wrong as Tucker clearly said on air there was no evidence to support election fraud in November when he's accused of the opposite.
Baloney. Carlson is still saying that the election was stolen, to this day.

In a segment on 6 March that sought to downplay the attack on the US Capitol on 6 January, 2021, Tucker Carlson said rioters were “right” to believe that the election was “unfairly conducted”.

“The protesters were angry. They believed that the election they had just voted in had been unfairly conducted. And they were right. In retrospect, it is clear that the 2020 election was a grave betrayal of American democracy,” he stated. “No honest person can deny it.

All of you people have one thing in common, the only thing you know about these accusations is what you're told
I've been "told" about the existence of their texts and sworn testimony under oath, and I can read and understand them for myself. Can you?

Baloney. Right after Matt Gaetz said that Trump won the election, Hannity responds to that by stating the state legislatures need to get working now. That had nothing to do with how long it takes to count votes, as you've attempted to whitewash here, and everything to do with agreeing with Matt Gaetz that Trump won the election but it was stolen.

Baloney. Carlson is still saying that the election was stolen, to this day.

In a segment on 6 March that sought to downplay the attack on the US Capitol on 6 January, 2021, Tucker Carlson said rioters were “right” to believe that the election was “unfairly conducted”.

“The protesters were angry. They believed that the election they had just voted in had been unfairly conducted. And they were right. In retrospect, it is clear that the 2020 election was a grave betrayal of American democracy,” he stated. “No honest person can deny it.

I've been "told" about the existence of their texts and sworn testimony under oath, and I can read and understand them for myself. Can you?
Baloney. Right after Matt Gaetz said that Trump won the election, Hannity responds to that by stating the state legislatures need to get working now. .............. Okay fair enough. Now prove that means what you claim it means because it's so open to interpretation anyone can say it means all sorts of things. But when you consider what Hannity is on record saying publicly at the same time, no reasonable person would interpret that to be what you wish it to be.

Tucker Carlson said rioters were “right” to believe that the election was “unfairly conducted”. ............Once again, your own evidence shows he did not say what you claim he said. He is on record saying the exact opposite though, which provides further evidence in direct contradiction of your interpretations and pathetically weak claims.

“The protesters were angry. They believed that the election they had just voted in had been unfairly conducted. And they were right. In retrospect, it is clear that the 2020 election was a grave betrayal of American democracy,” he stated. “No honest person can deny it.” ............I agree. You can't push out poll watchers, paper over windows and count ballots and claim you're fairly conducting. I am right, it is clear. This is just one example why I feel half of the country was betrayed unfairly. And I am justly right to be angry. Once again, your own evidence does not show what you claim. Regardless of how many lying Fox haters tell you it does.

Baloney. Right after Matt Gaetz said that Trump won the election, Hannity responds to that by stating the state legislatures need to get working now. .............. Okay fair enough. Now prove that means what you claim it means because it's so open to interpretation anyone can say it means all sorts of things. But when you consider what Hannity is on record saying publicly at the same time, no reasonable person would interpret that to be what you wish it to be.

Tucker Carlson said rioters were “right” to believe that the election was “unfairly conducted”. ............Once again, your own evidence shows he did not say what you claim he said. He is on record saying the exact opposite though, which provides further evidence in direct contradiction of your interpretations and pathetically weak claims.

“The protesters were angry. They believed that the election they had just voted in had been unfairly conducted. And they were right. In retrospect, it is clear that the 2020 election was a grave betrayal of American democracy,” he stated. “No honest person can deny it.” ............I agree. You can't push out poll watchers, paper over windows and count ballots and claim you're fairly conducting. I am right, it is clear. This is just one example why I feel half of the country was betrayed unfairly. And I am justly right to be angry. Once again, your own evidence does not show what you claim. Regardless of how many lying Fox haters tell you it does.
No matter how many CTs you believe in, Sean Hannity clearly agreed with Matt Gaetz on-air that Trump won the election. Tucker stated that the "protestors" were angry because they believed that Trump won the election, and he said they were right. They lied to you.

No matter how many CTs you believe in, Sean Hannity clearly agreed with Matt Gaetz on-air that Trump won the election. Tucker stated that the "protestors" were angry because they believed that Trump won the election, and he said they were right. They lied to you.
That's your problem, you can't make a clear case to support a single accusation you make. I have no CT. Just facts supported by clear evidence.

That's your problem, you can't make a clear case to support a single accusation you make. I have no CT. Just facts supported by clear evidence.

After reading this thread, your entire shtick here is playing sematics with what is clearly stated by Hannity, Carlson, Murdoch, etc.

After reading this thread, your entire shtick here is playing sematics with what is clearly stated by Hannity, Carlson, Murdoch, etc.
Quite the opposite

Now you've completely lost me. How is my description of the coverage of the summer riots somehow a blanket statement about Fox News?
You responded to my allegation that the MSM did not adequately cover the non-peaceful protests by claiming that the MSM provided "24/7" coverage. This ignores the role that Leftist punditry played in that "coverage" by validating the protests in order to sell the systemic racism favored by the Left. Your blanket statement about Fox News in this very post (see below) applies just as well to the MSM.

Yes, most cable news has slanted bias. Few MSM has as much hateful rhetoric as Fox.

Hateful in what way? Who do you believe is promoting hate?
Are you suggesting I'm wrong because of one guy named Sanchez?
It's an example, as is Don Lemon, of a species of slanting that you may not have perceived.

I used to enjoy Rachel Maddow.

Knowing it was confirmation bias.

Then I caught her taking a conservative speaker’s words out of context, which I knew because it was discussed here earlier in the day.

I watched for days for a correction, which I had seen from her before. None came.

I no longer watch Rachel maddow.

Simple as that.
Does she still post her sources on her website?

Back
Top Bottom