• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Truth Is Out There — Fox Viewers Don’t Care

Oh yes, FoxNews, the network with the most popular show hosts in the entire country followed by millions of viewers.
And of course you would not be one of them because you hate the idea of someone Tucker, or Hannity or Ingraham being the attraction for so many right-wingers who don't know they are being poisoned.
Is that right?
So popularity is a measure of sincerity, honesty, sagacity?? Really?? In that case we should have the stars of WWE wrestling running Fox News AND the country, since they get VERY HIGH ratings. Sheesh, the arguments Righties make are absolutely astonishing!! :rolleyes:

Oh yes, FoxNews, the network with the most popular show hosts in the entire country followed by millions of viewers.
And of course you would not be one of them because you hate the idea of someone Tucker, or Hannity or Ingraham being the attraction for so many right-wingers who don't know they are being poisoned.
Is that right?
Strange you bragging about he popularity of the hosts you say to avoid.

Remember that short time early in the Trump candidacy and then early on in the administration, where many of us honestly believed "well that's it for Trump, surely when his base sees this they will jettison this turd"?
But with Fox news running 24/7 misinformation and projection, and the voters not wanting anything to interrupt their daydream, nothing mattered? Even Trump was surprised, when he said he could shoot someone and his supporters wouldn't care. It was a real turning point in American politics, scary stuff.

Remember that short time early in the Trump candidacy and then early on in the administration, where many of us honestly believed "well that's it for Trump, surely when his base sees this they will jettison this turd"?
But with Fox news running 24/7 misinformation and projection,
You mean that Trump Russian Collusion lie?

Strange you bragging about he popularity of the hosts you say to avoid.
Bragging? I am being factual. Those are the three most popular cable news hosts. Do you oppose acknowledging facts?

So popularity is a measure of sincerity, honesty, sagacity?? Really?? In that case we should have the stars of WWE wrestling running Fox News AND the country, since they get VERY HIGH ratings. Sheesh, the arguments Righties make are absolutely astonishing!! :rolleyes:
No one mentioned sagacity. A sage is someone with wisdom and bombast.
Obviously, you missed Trump's four years dominated by his popularity. He isn't sagacious, just popular.
YOu know, like Obama who had no accomplishments to speak of other than Obamcare. You spared yourself the embarrassment of being a hero worshiper. If you lived here you would have voted for him.

Bragging? I am being factual. Those are the three most popular cable news hosts. Do you oppose acknowledging facts?
Just further proving the point of this whole thread you fox viewers like to be lied to.

And you are accusing Murdoch of wanting to make money?
I'm accusing him of being willing to lie to you for money, and yet you still let him do it.

And you bombastically avoided answering my question.
And I told you why. The answer to that is irrelevant to the discussion.

Where do you go to find accurate and reliable news?
Fox is willing to lie to you for money, and yet you still let them do it. That doesn't change no matter where I get my news. Your question seems to be little more than an attempt to distract me, but it won't work. :)

Can someone define what the typical Fox viewer is?

I just thought they were all racist morons who wants someone to confirm their hatred bigotry and fear.

Who are the admitted liars and where do you get this from?
Certainly not by watching Fox lol. Testimony under oath and text messages etc. coming out of the Dominion depositions. You haven't heard about this?

Certainly not by watching Fox lol. Testimony under oath and text messages etc. coming out of the Dominion depositions. You haven't heard about this?

Well the Dominion Lawsuit hasn't even gone to trial yet, so all we have there are accusations at this point. But far be it from lefties to not report said accusations as fact. lol

Where did Hannity claim the election was stolen? I don't see any evidence in your link that he ever said that.

Rupert Murdoch testified, per your link, "Fox Corp Chairman Rupert Murdoch acknowledged under oath that some Fox hosts "endorsed" the notion" Endorsed the Notion. Lmao Hardly reporting as fact.

One group is clearly lying outright at every turn, but it isn't Fox. It's you all, based on your own sources that you provide.

Can someone define what the typical Fox viewer is?

I just thought they were all racist morons who wants someone to confirm their hatred bigotry and fear.
Let the hate flow through you my friend. lol

You mean that Trump Russian Collusion lie?
No, you ****ing wish that was all that Trump did bad. Where you watching Fox all that time? Maybe that was the issue.

Grab'em by the ***** during his candidacy.
When he talked about women bleeding from I don't where, and made of the the handicapped guy.
When he backed Putin on the world stage in Helsinki over American intelligence agencies.
When he tried to extort Zelinski to help manufacture a narrative against Biden.
When he talked at his rally about punching a guy and covering any payments...
When his personal attorney was indicted and completely flipped on Trump after Trump threw him under the buss
After his close staff was charged, indicted, and convicted.
But so many times it was just seeing him talk...he was just talking bullshit, sometimes really bizarre, sometimes completely anti-American, sometimes like he was on a comedy show. It was so unprofessional, much less unpresidential.
Surely now they will see this guy is just a bullshitter?
Turns out they liked being bulshitted to.

Some voters actually thought Trump looked strong on stage with all that bluster and constantly attacking people like a child.
It's still a shock to see him poll so well with Republicans, nothing has really changed.

No, you ****ing wish that was all that Trump did bad.
The investigations his accusers wanted could never deliver any evidence Trump colluded with the Russians. As much as you blaabing wanted it to. lol

Actually, Walter was accused of being a defeatist after his Feb. 27, 1968, broadcast saying the war in Vietnam can't be won.

People see slant no matter what. Perhaps it wasn't as heated as now, but still news a group didn't like was attacked as biased... ✌️
I remember Feb. 27, 1968 (well, I was 8 1/2 months pregnant so there was that). Many people were wildly outraged at Cronkite. I wasn't because it was seeming pretty obvious at the time. Not winning for America seemed unbelievable. We always won.

Back
Top Bottom