• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Truth About the Covington Catholic Story. CNN and Others Push False Story Again!

The "kid" never "got into the Native America's face." Not in ANY version of the video evidence. That is patently untrue.

Note: I provided addition video evidence that you cannot claim is "edited" (nor was the twitter video "edited" either).

Even in the video evidence you accept, it clearly shows the Native American walking up and getting into that kids face.

The boy never moved. He just stood there and smiled. From this action, initiated by the drum holder, we have a false accusation of "disrespect" and that the boy himself was trying to intimidate the Native American veteran.

I am sure Fox News will probably put the kid on TV... maybe... just give it some time. His mom already emailed a journalist, and she didn't sound too classy herself.

Like I said, if you can't address facts? Simply move the goal posts in some fallacious response.

Tagline time. :coffeepap:

You did not address my question. There's something diabolical about you going around Youtube at 2 AM trying to find anybody to listen to your video and agree with a guy on youtube saying stuff that happened which didn't. But then again, you support Trump which is basically the same thing.

The guy is promoting such BS saying the media has to "attack" these kids "because they are white".... wtf... He sources nothing, and his own video image is blocking the titles to everything he is playing. He is literally scrolling down twitter and splicing stuff together. I can't believe people don't see or hear this fake news promoter for what he is. This video is not meant to inform or show anything in length, but to promote a narrative, and one of his narratives is that the fake liberal media has to attack them because they are white.

I mean... wtf

It's no different when white supremacist groups spliced videos together to argue Heather Heyer's killer was a victim of an angry mob, and he slammed the gas out of fear for his own life.

There are many people in America now, and they get on FB and scroll though pages of this stuff for hours. It's all BS and fake, political conspiracy stuff. The majority of them tend to be over 45 and are Trump supporters. I guess it's the new way of spreading information like Obama is a secret Muslim, Kenyan born communist, but now we have people with YouTube channels and Russian bots pushing it out. These people are stuck in this weird little bubble of pushing this stuff out to each other. It's kind of scary.

Yeah it's the reason why their kids are shooting up schools almost daily.

All this video editing debate aside, these kids were obviously little assholes and disrespecting the native man. There is plenty evidence of them being jerks, making hand chops, yelling over his singing, etc. A woman in the crowd even said, "you guys are acting like a mob, and what are you 16?"

I really don't think there is a debate about these kids acting like assholes.

Counter point: You're once again a lying, racist retard who using a lying, racist retard as his source to defend a bunch of retarded, racist high school kids because they're wearing MAGA hats. In your own video, Vincet James is unable to stay on point because he knows that the only way you mouth breathing troglydyes love hearing that Muslims and black people are evil people. Lemme break down in a list for my own sanity:

1)Your video omits the high schoolers that were taunting and insulting the Native Americans that were gathered to march to Lincoln memorial
2)Your video also omits the fact that these high schoolers began to "Tomahawk chop" and circle Nathan Phillips.
3)Vincet James retweets known racists like V8 Judge and it shows as much within the video you posted
4)Vincet James cannot stay on message without going into diatribes about how much he hates the media, black people, and Muslims.
5)The school itself is condemning the actions of their own high schoolers.
6)All the original reporting is that Nathan Phillips and his protestors stated they were moving to the Lincoln memorial when the smug smiling teen infamously stood in his way.
7)If the teenagers of the Catholic High School were waiting for their busses, and had no plan to protest a bunch of Native Americans, they wouldn't have circled and blocked the Native America

You're a racist, mouth breathing pud, Captain Adverse. I saw your PM and decdied to rather address you, and your racist elk again as you continue to display your brazen bigotry and eager hope to find anything to defend your racist worldview. Even if it's a video from a racist who loves saying racists stuff who is omitting key facts in order to confirm your racist bias.

Eat shit.

Such sweet delicious irony!

eta: Amazing to me that there were some DP posters who actually liked the above nonsense...

Last edited:
Ok... what do you really think? Tell me how the media and this old man are conspiring together to create a fake news narrative and for what purpose. How does it work? Was the native American guy coordinating with the media from the very beginning... he agreed to get in a kids face with a drum and tell him to go back to Europe while also singing and playing his drum, and then the media agreed to bring him on so he could play victim on the news for hours and hours?

How does it work? :lamo :lamo :lamo
Oh...baby that doesnt bode well for you. When you have to make ridiculous argument to avoid defending your stupid comments...you are pretty much just admitting..."yeah...I made a TREMENDOUSLY stupid comment...and NOW I'm doubling down!!!"

You have a video that shows the man walking FROM the mic platform meandering through the crowd stopping directly in the kids face. The kid didnt move...not a foot. Now...WHO initiated the exchange? WHO created the confrontation?

Your last chance to salvage at least a shred of your integrity.

You wont.

This thread is lie. Here is the clip shown in the video you have, but this time with the sound. It clearly shows the students were not minding their own business

And they are standing on the steps some distance from the curb - a strange place to be waiting for a bus.

And there is no good reason to make tomahawk motions with your hands; Only racist reasons.

Yours is a six second clip.
It proves nothing.

Wow, an alt-right incel circle jerk, awesome.:roll:

Apparenetly it's a constitutional duty to be a little asshole and for the "grown up" winger to support their protege's:roll:

Being an asshole is a constitutional duty for the alt-right.

Fake news indeed. A highly partisan re-editing of what really happened. These people rely on MAGA racist credulity, and they're never disappointed.
The mother's rant shows she's no better. "Black Muslims" were harassing the boys and the drum man stood in her son's face and drummed" The hate is palpable.

Pretty much this. I know that the MAGA chuds are desperate to absolve these kids, but this doesn't cut it.

Just when I think I can't read anything more cray cray on the thread...

Wow, an alt-right incel circle jerk, awesome.:roll:

Apparenetly it's a constitutional duty to be a little asshole and for the "grown up" winger to support their protege's:roll:

Being an asshole is a constitutional duty for the alt-right.

It's the right wing feedback loop on full display.

Oh...baby that doesnt bode well for you. When you have to make ridiculous argument to avoid defending your stupid comments...you are pretty much just admitting..."yeah...I made a TREMENDOUSLY stupid comment...and NOW I'm doubling down!!!"

You have a video that shows the man walking FROM the mic platform meandering through the crowd stopping directly in the kids face. The kid didnt move...not a foot. Now...WHO initiated the exchange? WHO created the confrontation?

Your last chance to salvage at least a shred of your integrity.

You wont.

Your posts are so emotional, you don't make sense... :shrug:

As I said before, the host is literally scrolling down twitter and splicing videos together. It's obvious editing and splicing, and you expect me to take his narrative and editing above the longer videos I can watch myself on youtube myself... lol... ok

It's the right wing feedback loop on full display.

I heard what the drummer guy said and he was right, he handled it in pretty much the way anyone in his position would have. Even IF somehow the drummer guy was "wrong" doesn't make these little pricks any less, juvenile ****heads, looking for trouble. I hope he finds it, lots of it and someone puts him in his place. It's the ONLY thing ever works on those kind of knuckle draggers. Once they realize they're not invincible, they cut the ****.

Yours is a six second clip.
It proves nothing.

People are just debating little details based on video clips, which is what all conspiracy theories are about. I really don't think there should be any debate that these kids were acting like assholes yelling, hand chopping, and all the other stuff they were doing. They were acting like a bunch of punks.

Your posts are so emotional, you don't make sense... :shrug:

As I said before, the host is literally scrolling down twitter and splicing videos together. It's obvious editing and splicing, and you expect me to take his narrative and editing above the longer videos I can watch myself on youtube myself... lol... ok
:lamo

Riiiiiiiiiight.

Where did the Indian man start. Where did he end up? Who created the confrontation?

Your integrity is ****ed....and I expected nothing less. Sadly...I also expected nothing more.

Last edited:
Uh. They chanted "Build that Wall" at a Native American?

Riiiiiiiiiight.

Where did the India man start. Where did he end up? Who created the confrontation?

Your integrity is ****ed....and I expected nothing less. Sadly...I also expected nothing more.

I am not interested in going down you little rabbit hole. Again, all conspiracy theorists do is focus on small little meaningless details, say it doesn't make sense, and run wild with it.

I am not interested in going down you little rabbit hole. Again, all conspiracy theorists do is focus on small little meaningless details, say it doesn't make sense, and run wild with it.

No...you arent interested in salvaging your integrity. You are fully satisfied clinging to a lie solely because it fits your sad little narrative.

****ing pathetic.

People are just debating little details based on video clips, which is what all conspiracy theories are about. I really don't think there should be any debate that these kids were acting like assholes yelling, hand chopping, and all the other stuff they were doing. They were acting like a bunch of punks.

Actually you are wrong. There is no conspiracy. The leftist media originally lied about the actual incident; Captain Adverse's 12 minute video proves it. I suggest you watch it on your tv if you have the app.
The O/P show a 12 minute video whereas the above poster showed a 6 second clip.
The 12 min. tape clearly shows the elder man and his followers as the aggressors.
It pays to be honest when debating... The old man banged the drum in the ears of the kids waiting for the bus, and shouted, "Go back to Europe where you came from."

No...you arent interested in salvaging your integrity. You are fully satisfied clinging to a lie solely because it fits your sad little narrative.

****ing pathetic.

You're attacks are emotional and meaningless to me, and the little points you want to argue with me about are also meaningless... :shrug:

Two sides to every coin.....I believe I may have errored in my earlier comments.

*edit...it appears I was indeed wrong; My apologies to the kid in question.

Good on you for admitting you were wrong originally.
It shows real character...

The Diocese of Covington and Covington Catholic High School have issued the following statement:

We condemn the actions of the Covington Catholic High School students towards Nathan Phillips specifically, and Native Americans in general, Jan. 18, after the March for Life, in Washington, D.C. We extend our deepest apologies to Mr. Phillips.

This behavior is opposed to the Church’s teachings on the dignity and respect of the human person.
The matter is being investigated and we will take appropriate action, up to and including expulsion.
We know this incident also has tainted the entire witness of the March for Life and express our most sincere apologies to all those who attended the March and all those who support the pro-life movement.

Fair enough.

Statement on the actions of Covington Catholic High School students | Catholic Conference of Kentucky

Back
Top Bottom