• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Truth About the Covington Catholic Story. CNN and Others Push False Story Again!

If the story is fake as you, a self-admitted Trumper claim, then why is their Catholic School issuing an apology?

US school apologies for students mocking elderly Native American

P.S. I never use video's as a source, and I rarely accept video's as a source. Far too easily manipulated. Secondly, I don't believe Trumpers. You people have shed whatever credibility you once possessed.

Because thousands of lying POS on the left were using social media to bombard the school into an apology.

The attack mob on the left really deserves an A+ for their modus operandi when spreading lies and intimidating people. (spit)

Counter point: You're once again a lying, racist retard who using a lying, racist retard as his source to defend a bunch of retarded, racist high school kids because they're wearing MAGA hats. In your own video, Vincet James is unable to stay on point because he knows that the only way you mouth breathing troglydyes love hearing that Muslims and black people are evil people. Lemme break down in a list for my own sanity:

1)Your video omits the high schoolers that were taunting and insulting the Native Americans that were gathered to march to Lincoln memorial
2)Your video also omits the fact that these high schoolers began to "Tomahawk chop" and circle Nathan Phillips.
3)Vincet James retweets known racists like V8 Judge and it shows as much within the video you posted
4)Vincet James cannot stay on message without going into diatribes about how much he hates the media, black people, and Muslims.
5)The school itself is condemning the actions of their own high schoolers.
6)All the original reporting is that Nathan Phillips and his protestors stated they were moving to the Lincoln memorial when the smug smiling teen infamously stood in his way.
7)If the teenagers of the Catholic High School were waiting for their busses, and had no plan to protest a bunch of Native Americans, they wouldn't have circled and blocked the Native America

You're a racist, mouth breathing pud, Captain Adverse. I saw your PM and decdied to rather address you, and your racist elk again as you continue to display your brazen bigotry and eager hope to find anything to defend your racist worldview. Even if it's a video from a racist who loves saying racists stuff who is omitting key facts in order to confirm your racist bias.

Eat shit.

such a liberal you are.

To be fair, human beings (ugh!) have always been notorious liars.

Oh, yes, really bad times are a-coming!

Back when we were a Christian nation many looked to God and tried to work towards good, we have lost that.

Instead what we all to often have are morons who dont give a damn screwing around.

To many are too ignorant anymore to know how much evil sucks.

They dont believe in it.

Counter point: You're once again a lying, racist retard who using a lying, racist retard as his source to defend a bunch of retarded, racist high school kids because they're wearing MAGA hats. In your own video, Vincet James is unable to stay on point because he knows that the only way you mouth breathing troglydyes love hearing that Muslims and black people are evil people. Lemme break down in a list for my own sanity:

1)Your video omits the high schoolers that were taunting and insulting the Native Americans that were gathered to march to Lincoln memorial
2)Your video also omits the fact that these high schoolers began to "Tomahawk chop" and circle Nathan Phillips.
3)Vincet James retweets known racists like V8 Judge and it shows as much within the video you posted
4)Vincet James cannot stay on message without going into diatribes about how much he hates the media, black people, and Muslims.
6)All the original reporting is that Nathan Phillips and his protestors stated they were moving to the Lincoln memorial when the smug smiling teen infamously stood in his way.
7)If the teenagers of the Catholic High School were waiting for their busses, and had no plan to protest a bunch of Native Americans, they wouldn't have circled and blocked the Native America

You're a racist, mouth breathing pud, Captain Adverse. I saw your PM and decdied to rather address you, and your racist elk again as you continue to display your brazen bigotry and eager hope to find anything to defend your racist worldview. Even if it's a video from a racist who loves saying racists stuff who is omitting key facts in order to confirm your racist bias.

Eat shit.

All that name calling isn't going to change the fact thst you got it wrong, again. But, props for having the balls to dig your heels in.

Ha ha good one. This reminds me of the thread when the Rightskis tried saying the Charlottesville kid in the Charger who ran over that girl was surrounded by protesters and only trying to escape. How did that work out for ya?

Well well, it seems that the story about the Catholic High School students "Mocking Native American Vet" isn't quite what it appears.

Here is a video showing segments of the incident from start to finish as tweeted which shows that the Native American Vet and his peers were the ones who initiated the "confrontation."

Now I am not that interested in the commentary by the presenter, I am focused on the video evidence presented.

Therefore I suggest you START AT 3:32 and end at 5:54 and view through the tweeted videos showing the progression of actual events.

Video segment's 1 & 2
. You see the Native American protesters led by the complaining drummer slowly approaching the group of Catholic School boys who are minding their own business on some steps waiting for their busses to return to school.

Video Segment 3. You see the drummer has walked up and started banging his drum right next to the head of the "smiling kid" who doesn't want to back away.

Video Segment 4. This shows even more clearly that the drummer was the one who came up right into the face of the kid who was already smiling, and continues to beat his drum in the face of the kid.

NOTE: THIS is the complete segment where only a portion of the video is what we have been seeing posted in the news and here in the Forum. NOT the part where the Native American Veteran walks up and gets in the kids face...only the part where he is already there and the kid seems to be smiling in an "intimidating way."

Video Segment 5. You can hear the Native American protesters yelling at the kids "Why don't you White people go back to Europe where you came from!"

Fake news, claiming these kids started this incident, were acting in intimidating ways, when it is clear that the young man in the center of the allegations did absolutlely nothing wrong. :doh

Now, all of you who claimed this was another example of MAGA racism on display...what do you say now?

Fake news indeed. A highly partisan re-editing of what really happened. These people rely on MAGA racist credulity, and they're never disappointed.
The mother's rant shows she's no better. "Black Muslims" were harassing the boys and the drum man stood in her son's face and drummed" The hate is palpable.

Last edited:
The kids are , like many , influenced by parents and peers. Been to the monument and those kids if they are waiting for a bus they are nowhere near where buses come to get you. The roads are blocked off around the memorial. I've seen it plenty of times , loads of kids on the steps. My question is where are the adults monitoring the kids? And I wonder if the shutdown had a bit to do with it???????

Well well, it seems that the story about the Catholic High School students "Mocking Native American Vet" isn't quite what it appears.

Here is a video showing segments of the incident from start to finish as tweeted which shows that the Native American Vet and his peers were the ones who initiated the "confrontation."

Now I am not that interested in the commentary by the presenter, I am focused on the video evidence presented.

Therefore I suggest you START AT 3:32 and end at 5:54 and view through the tweeted videos showing the progression of actual events.

Video segment's 1 & 2
. You see the Native American protesters led by the complaining drummer slowly approaching the group of Catholic School boys who are minding their own business on some steps waiting for their busses to return to school.

Video Segment 3. You see the drummer has walked up and started banging his drum right next to the head of the "smiling kid" who doesn't want to back away.

Video Segment 4. This shows even more clearly that the drummer was the one who came up right into the face of the kid who was already smiling, and continues to beat his drum in the face of the kid.

NOTE: THIS is the complete segment where only a portion of the video is what we have been seeing posted in the news and here in the Forum. NOT the part where the Native American Veteran walks up and gets in the kids face...only the part where he is already there and the kid seems to be smiling in an "intimidating way."

Video Segment 5. You can hear the Native American protesters yelling at the kids "Why don't you White people go back to Europe where you came from!"

Fake news, claiming these kids started this incident, were acting in intimidating ways, when it is clear that the young man in the center of the allegations did absolutlely nothing wrong. :doh

Now, all of you who claimed this was another example of MAGA racism on display...what do you say now?

A GOP partisan youtube video is not evidence to whatever dopey claim you are making.

Ha ha good one. This reminds me of the thread when the Rightskis tried saying the Charlottesville kid in the Charger who ran over that girl was surrounded by protesters and only trying to escape. How did that work out for ya?

He going to jail, son!

Video segment's 1 & 2

You're saying these kids were harassed and victims of racism. I am disgusted by you pushing a video like this on DP. What is even worse, youre telling us how to watch the video and what to think. Do not send me a personal email about this either, because you don't look any better than the white surprermicists who defended the Nazi who ran Heather Heier over. They made videos suggesting the protestors threatened him, and turned him into a victim. I personally think the adminstators should delete this pile of garbage post.

Did Buzzfeed tell you to post that?

Did Buzzfeed tell you to post that?

lol...weren't you one of the people defending the car driving Nazi? How did that work out for you?

Eat shit.
^^ Could not have said it better myself. :applaud

Vincent James is among the lowest of the lowest. Here’s another video from the alt-right POS defending his fellow pieces of sh** after the deadly riot in Charlottesville:
https://youtu.be/OFuOq5UbdNM

^^ Could not have said it better myself. :applaud

Vincent James is among the lowest of the lowest. Here’s another video from the alt-right POS defending his fellow pieces of sh** after the deadly riot in Charlottesville]

A GOP partisan youtube video is not evidence to whatever dopey claim you are making.

You're saying these kids were harassed and victims of racism. I am disgusted by you pushing a video like this on DP. What is even worse, youre telling us how to watch the video and what to think. Do not send me a personal email about this either, because you don't look any better than the white surprermicists who defended the Nazi who ran Heather Heier over. They made videos suggesting the protestors threatened him, and turned him into a victim. I personally think the adminstators should delete this pile of garbage post.

Fake news indeed. A highly partisan re-editing of what really happened. These people rely on MAGA racist credulity, and they're never disappointed.
The mother's rant shows she's no better. "Black Muslims" were harassing the boys and the drum man stood in her son's face and drummed" The hate is palpable.

Really folks? :roll:

1. I happened to come across that video while trying to search on YouTube for more comprehensive video evidence of what started the incident. At the time (2 AM) it was the only one I could find.

2. I made a point of stating in the OP I was not interested in the commentary of the presenter of that video evidence, and made it clear I was focused on the video evidence presented.

3. If that video evidence is insufficient? Here is more provided by another Forum member which shows both the start of the situation and that the Native American walked up into the face of the smiling kid who simply stood his ground and smiled.:

and:

All you have is deflection. If you can't face the FACTS presented in the video evidence itself, then you try some fallacious response to undermine it's credibility so you can stick to your own confirmation bias. :doh

Last edited:
Kudos to Captain Adverse for his thread. I came to the conclusion this story was BS by watching the videos on social media.

But evidently if there is a MAGA hat involved on this forum then that is key in bringing forth judgement against an individual.

The parents of that kid should be darn proud. He stood there with a smile on his face while he was being harassed by the drum man who was obviously trying to instigate a confrontation.

I am sorry but the guy is showing clipped videos, and nothing is shown in full length so that is highly suspect because it becomes of matter of editing and splicing. I have seen longer length videos of the kid getting into the native person's face. Nowhere in the video can we see a native person saying, to go back to Europe, especially not the man whose face is on camera, but the host is pushing that as fact. The audio could be fake and spliced into the video. The clipping and editing shown reminds me of what Fox News did to spread that Joe the Plumber story, but people like you can't call Fox fake news despite all the BS they spread and have been caught spreading. The host on the video literally said, the media is against the kids because they are white. Because they are white?

Do you believe the media and America hates Maga hate wearing people "because they are white?"

You really want to put your faith into a piece of garbage video like this? I kind of feel sorry for people like you, and I know Trump supporters like you. I can just imagine the videos all over your FB page, and some of it is probably pushed out by Russian bots.

I am sorry but the guy is showing clipped videos, and nothing is shown in full length so that is highly suspect because it becomes of matter of editing and splicing. I have seen longer length videos of the kid getting into the native person's face. Nowhere in the video can we see a native person saying, to go back to Europe, especially not the man whose face is on camera, but the host is pushing that as fact. The audio could be fake and spliced into the video. The clipping and editing shown reminds me of what Fox News did to spread that Joe the Plumber story, but people like you can't call Fox fake news despite all the BS they spread and have been caught spreading. The host on the video literally said, the media is against the kids because they are white. Because they are white?

Do you believe the media and America hates Maga hate wearing people "because they are white?"

You really want to put your faith into a piece of garbage video like this? I kind of feel sorry for people like you, and I know Trump supporters like you. I can just imagine the videos all over your FB page, and some of it is probably pushed out by Russian bots.
You ****ing people are hilarious. YOU put your faith in a highly edited video that fits your narrative and when you are given SEVERAL videos that CLEARLY show the mans progression from the speakers podium through the crowd and right up to the point where HE walks up to the teen that hasnt MOVED a foot...you just sit there and say "uh uh...nope...not going to change my position. Not gonna do it. I'm convinced because I saw a highly edited video that fits my narrative so 'Im not going to admit the truth no matter HOW MANY videos you offer that clearly show I'm wrong."

I take any claim that requires me to watch a series of video clips in a certain order in order to make its point with a large grain of salt. It's possible that it happened the way the video clips assembled by some guy on the internet says it did. It is equally possible that it happened the way CNN says it did. As far as I am aware, CNN has a better track record for journalistic integrity than the dude in the video.

The "kid" never "got into the Native America's face." Not in ANY version of the video evidence. That is patently untrue.

Note: I provided addition video evidence that you cannot claim is "edited" (nor was the twitter video "edited" either).

Even in the video evidence you accept, it clearly shows the Native American walking up and getting into that kids face.

The boy never moved. He just stood there and smiled. From this action, initiated by the drum holder, we have a false accusation of "disrespect" and that the boy himself was trying to intimidate the Native American veteran.

Last edited:
There are a few longer vids out there. Those black dudes are usually at one of the metro stops. Attention seekers really , and they preach the same hatred these kids probably hear at home. Why did the kid block their way up the stairs. They should be nearer the barriers , makes the walk to the bus easier. Where are their chaperones? I guess the shutdown has left security lax. Don't send your kids to DC.

If I stop responding it doesn't mean I've conceded the point or agree with you. It only means I've made my point and I don't mind you having the last word. Please wait a few minutes before "quoting" me. I often correct errors for a minute or two after I post before the final product is ready.

WTF Chuck - you're joking right.

Last edited:

1. I happened to come across that video while trying to search on YouTube for more comprehensive video evidence of what started the incident. At the time (2 AM) it was the only one I could find.

2. I made a point of stating in the OP I was not interested in the commentary of the presenter of that video evidence, and made it clear I was focused on the video evidence presented.

3. If that video evidence is insufficient? Here is more provided by another Forum member which shows both the start of the situation and that the Native American walked up into the face of the smiling kid who simply stood his ground and smiled.:

and:

All you have is deflection. If you can't face the FACTS presented in the video evidence itself, then you try some fallacious response to undermine it's credibility so you can stick to your own confirmation bias. :doh

Yes really. Why do you go through all this effort just to find partisan videos that back up what you spew?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The guy is promoting such BS saying the media has to "attack" these kids "because they are white".... wtf... He sources nothing, and his own video image is blocking the titles to everything he is playing. He is literally scrolling down twitter and splicing stuff together. I can't believe people don't see or hear this fake news promoter for what he is. This video is not meant to inform or show anything in length, but to promote a narrative, and one of his narratives is that the fake liberal media has to attack them because they are white.

I mean... wtf

It's no different when white supremacist groups spliced videos together to argue Heather Heyer's killer was a victim of an angry mob, and he slammed the gas out of fear for his own life.

There are many people in America now, and they get on FB and scroll though pages of this stuff for hours. It's all BS and fake, political conspiracy stuff. The majority of them tend to be over 45 and are Trump supporters. I guess it's the new way of spreading information like Obama is a secret Muslim, Kenyan born communist, but now we have people with YouTube channels and Russian bots pushing it out. These people are stuck in this weird little bubble of pushing this stuff out to each other. It's kind of scary.

All you have is deflection. If you can't face the FACTS presented in the video evidence itself...try some fallacious response to undermine it's credibility so you can stick yo your own confirmation bias. :doh
Just stop. Your glaringly obvious bias cannot reasonably be mitigated by a “just sayin’” disclaimer. Your original post’s message undeniably supported the little asshats behavior.

No objective reader is buying what you’re trying to sell.

You ****ing people are hilarious. YOU put your faith in a highly edited video that fits your narrative and when you are given SEVERAL videos that CLEARLY show the mans progression from the speakers podium through the crowd and right up to the point where HE walks up to the teen that hasnt MOVED a foot...you just sit there and say "uh uh...nope...not going to change my position. Not gonna do it. I'm convinced because I saw a highly edited video that fits my narrative so 'Im not going to admit the truth no matter HOW MANY videos you offer that clearly show I'm wrong."

Ok... what do you really think? Tell me how the media and this old man are conspiring together to create a fake news narrative and for what purpose. How does it work? Was the native American guy coordinating with the media from the very beginning... he agreed to get in a kids face with a drum and tell him to go back to Europe while also singing and playing his drum, and then the media agreed to bring him on so he could play victim on the news for hours and hours?

How does it work? :lamo :lamo :lamo

Yes really. Why do you go through all this effort just to find partisan videos that back up what you spew?

Just stop. Your glaringly obvious bias cannot reasonably be mitigated by a “just sayin’” disclaimer. Your original post’s message undeniably supported the little asshats behavior.

No objective reader is buying what you’re trying to sell.

Like I said, if you can't address facts? Simply move the goal posts in some fallacious response.

Tagline time. :coffeepap:

The guy is promoting such BS saying the media has to "attack" these kids "because they are white".... wtf... He sources nothing, and his own video image is blocking the titles to everything he is playing. He is literally scrolling down twitter and splicing stuff together. I can't believe people don't see or hear this fake news promoter for what he is. This video is not meant to inform or show anything in length, but to promote a narrative, and one of his narratives is that the fake liberal media has to attack them because they are white.

I mean... wtf

It's no different when white supremacist groups spliced videos together to argue Heather Heyer's killer was a victim of an angry mob, and he slammed the gas out of fear for his own life.

There are many people in America now, and they get on FB and scroll though pages of this stuff for hours. It's all BS and fake, political conspiracy stuff. The majority of them tend to be over 45 and are Trump supporters. I guess it's the new way of spreading information like Obama is a secret Muslim, Kenyan born communist, but now we have people with YouTube channels and Russian bots pushing it out. These people are stuck in this weird little bubble of pushing this stuff out to each other. It's kind of scary.

I never accept videos as anything more than possible supporting evidence. An OP trying to make a point with youtube vids? Again? Okay. I'm not so easily led.

I did read through this thread, and it seems some folks were pretty stewed late last night.

Edit : That clown needs more practice editing videos, or he needs better software.

Back
Top Bottom