• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Truth About The "Black Lives Matter" Mob

TheHammer

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
The mob, “Black lives Matter,” are not only racist, they don’t care a twit about black lives either.

To begin with, Just the title of their mob, “Black Lives Matter,” is racist because it eliminates every other race of humans and awards the black race with the only lives that matter and claims, by the mob’s name, that the lives of every other race are inferior and don’t matter.

The proof that the mob, “Black Lives Matter” don’t care a twit about black lives, is the fact that they never protest in the hood about the black lives that are murdered there every day by other blacks. Their white and black pimps in the media also never even bother to report on the gang-banger’s murders of blacks in the hood. Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton never even thought about leading a protest in the hood in opposition to the black on black murders in the hood.

America has totally evolved and reversed the racist condition over the last several decades. The once racist white folk are now the least racist people in America and the black race is the most racist and separatist race in America. They don’t believe in integration and assimilation, they create “The Congressional Black Caucus,” the “United Negro College Fund” and the “National Association For The Advancement Of Colored People.”

Can’t we just hear the protest now about a Congressional White Caucus? How about a United Caucasian College Fund? What about a National Association For The Advancement Of White People? Oh my! Wash your mouth out with soap!

The mob, “Black lives Matter,” are not only racist, they don’t care a twit about black lives either.

To begin with, Just the title of their mob, “Black Lives Matter,” is racist because it eliminates every other race of humans and awards the black race with the only lives that matter and claims, by the mob’s name, that the lives of every other race are inferior and don’t matter.

The proof that the mob, “Black Lives Matter” don’t care a twit about black lives, is the fact that they never protest in the hood about the black lives that are murdered there every day by other blacks. Their white and black pimps in the media also never even bother to report on the gang-banger’s murders of blacks in the hood. Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton never even thought about leading a protest in the hood in opposition to the black on black murders in the hood.

America has totally evolved and reversed the racist condition over the last several decades. The once racist white folk are now the least racist people in America and the black race is the most racist and separatist race in America. They don’t believe in integration and assimilation, they create “The Congressional Black Caucus,” the “United Negro College Fund” and the “National Association For The Advancement Of Colored People.”

Can’t we just hear the protest now about a Congressional White Caucus? How about a United Caucasian College Fund? What about a National Association For The Advancement Of White People? Oh my! Wash your mouth out with soap!
Caucasian students receive 72 percent of all college grants and scholarships.

That has never at any point been the purpose or message of Black Lives Matter. The only purpose was to shed light on the fact that even when acting peacefully, African Americans are dramatically more likely to be killed by the police than whites. Police work by its nature has a large amount of discretion given to the officer, and statistically that discretion will be much more likely to tip towards violence when dealing with African Americans. You've injected your self-important ego into the situation in an attempt to convince people that somehow YOU are the victim. This has never been about you, and it is a message of equality, not supremacy. Saying that black lives matter doesn't mean yours doesn't.

How effective do you think protesting in the ghettos is? You're protesting the protesting of police brutality and injecting not so subtle racist overtones onto it. Do you enjoy doing this?

I believe he got it from this 2011 NPR interview:

Mr. KANTROWITZ: In fact, they are less likely to receive college scholarships. And they represent about a third of the applicants, but only about 28 percent of the recipients. Caucasian students receive 72 percent of all scholarships. Minority students receive only 28 percent of all scholarships...It's not deliberate discrimination...it shows that when you have scholarships that are for characteristics that you value, then people like you are more likely to qualify for those awards.

...but what about public grants? What's the breakdown there of who tends to receive that money? [T]he Pell Grant program, the Caucasian students receive a much lower percentage of the awards. A Caucasian student has about a 20 percent chance of receiving a Pell Grant compared to 38 percent for minority students -a little bit higher for African-American students, a little bit lower for Hispanic students. And that's because the Pell Grant is based on the income and assets of the applicant, and minority students tend to have lower income than Caucasian students.
Scholarships: Who Gets Them And Why? : NPR

Which means that on a per capita basis, a larger percentage of blacks get scholarships than whites. In point, how many blacks choose to go to college? If 20 blacks choose to go to college and 200 whites choose to go to college, those simple numbers explain any measurable disparity. Keep in mind that on any given day there are approximately 320,000,000 Americans, of which only approximately 35,000,000 are black, the balance being white, etc. If a small number of blacks apply for scholarships and a large number of whites apply for scholarships, it would reasonably follow that Caucasian students will receive the preponderance of the offered scholarships, thus a simple explanation for the figure you cited above.

Now, please tell us what the "per race" average score on college entrance exams is and compare and contrast those figures to actual scholarship selection and then, ultimately, to college enrollment.

Which means that on a per capita basis, a larger percentage of blacks get scholarships than whites. In point, how many blacks choose to go to college? If 20 blacks choose to go to college and 200 whites choose to go to college, those simple numbers explain any measurable disparity. Keep in mind that on any given day there are approximately 320,000,000 Americans, of which only approximately 35,000,000 are black, the balance being white, etc. If a small number of blacks apply for scholarships and a large number of whites apply for scholarships, it would reasonably follow that Caucasian students will receive the preponderance of the offered scholarships, thus a simple explanation for the figure you cited above.

Now, please tell us what the "per race" average score on college entrance exams is and compare and contrast those figures to actual scholarship selection and then, ultimately, to college enrollment.
Is it possible that the white students are receiving a better primary education and that is why they're more likely to go to college in the first place? Is it possible that poor people need to work immediately after high school in order to avoid starving and becoming homeless?

I'm sure that wouldn't have anything to do with things like actually graduating from high school with decent grades or anything, right?

That has never at any point been the purpose or message of Black Lives Matter. The only purpose was to shed light on the fact that even when acting peacefully, African Americans are dramatically more likely to be killed by the police than whites. Police work by its nature has a large amount of discretion given to the officer, and statistically that discretion will be much more likely to tip towards violence when dealing with African Americans. You've injected your self-important ego into the situation in an attempt to convince people that somehow YOU are the victim. This has never been about you, and it is a message of equality, not supremacy. Saying that black lives matter doesn't mean yours doesn't.

Except full analysis of the data proves otherwise.

This is mostly crappola.

Racism has merely became more subtle and subconscious but it still exists more than ever. I've anecdotally seen how the modern "Mad Men" move people thru the ranks, with approval of certain qualities. It will probably never be completely eradicated from free minds but it can be marginalized to the fringes of the bizarre with some conscious effort. I will say it takes effort from all sides to see the lines blur.

This is blatantly false, so blatantly that it's not just false, it's a lie.

America has totally evolved and reversed the racist blahblahblah ...

ZZzzzzzzzzzz...

Except full analysis of the data proves otherwise.

And? Well? Make with the analysis, or do you expect to be taken at face value?

Is it possible that the white students are receiving a better primary education and that is why they're more likely to go to college in the first place? Is it possible that poor people need to work immediately after high school in order to avoid starving and becoming homeless?

You raise good and fair questions, but I can't see how they respond to the premise set forth in the original post. If black lives really mattered, like the name of the organization seems to suggest, it would seem to me that they would be policing the streets of the Southside of Chicago and the killing fields of other major metropolitan areas where documented black-on-black is too predominant. If black lives really mattered, black men would stop impregnating women and then leaving the woman as instant candidates for infanticide. The per capita percentages of blacks who abort is astronomical by comparison to all other American races or ethnicities. If black lives mattered, blacks would stop trying make a living off of what has turned into an enormous "Victimization Industry."

Slavery ended with emancipation. The transition hasn't been pretty. There has been unfairness. Sooner or later, though, men of good will decide to pick up the pieces, hold up their heads and press on. Mom used to say, "Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Cry, and you cry alone." Making excuses for failure only promotes more failure. "Black Lives Matter" is the problem, not the solution. Face it. Then fix it.

Aren't white people like 72% of the population?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't really know why anything is the way it is, but when I hear white people complaining that they're somehow being put at a disadvantage I am dumbfounded.

While, on one hand, it's true that there isn't such a serious stir RE black on black crime (violent protests, for example) - by blacks themselves . . . it's NOT true that they DON'T care. MANY care VERY much and go above and beyond every day to help improve situations for black people.

Many black-advancement / rights / after-school and stay-straight programs and other such organization and community based efforts are BY blacks FOR blacks. They give an immense amount of support for each other. And in my view, they should receive more notoriety and support for what they DO.

If you want to have a serious, grounded discussion that actually GOES in a forward-positive direction you must identify and then stop spreading falsehoods and misleading concepts. IE: black people don't care about black-on-black crime.

Why WOULDN'T they care about something that alters and impacts THEIR lives on a daily basis? Of course they do!

You raise good and fair questions, but I can't see how they respond to the premise set forth in the original post. If black lives really mattered, like the name of the organization seems to suggest, it would seem to me that they would be policing the streets of the Southside of Chicago and the killing fields of other major metropolitan areas where documented black-on-black is too predominant. If black lives really mattered, black men would stop impregnating women and then leaving the woman as instant candidates for infanticide. The per capita percentages of blacks who abort is astronomical by comparison to all other American races or ethnicities. If black lives mattered, blacks would stop trying make a living off of what has turned into an enormous "Victimization Industry."

Slavery ended with emancipation. The transition hasn't been pretty. There has been unfairness. Sooner or later, though, men of good will decide to pick up the pieces, hold up their heads and press on. Mom used to say, "Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Cry, and you cry alone." Making excuses for failure only promotes more failure. "Black Lives Matter" is the problem, not the solution. Face it. Then fix it.

Yes. It would make better sense to go for the low hanging fruit first. Blacks are more dangerous to themselves than any police force has ever been. Of course, we ain't supposed to talk about that though.

I don't really know why anything is the way it is, but when I hear white people complaining that they're somehow being put at a disadvantage I am dumbfounded.

And when I hear people complain about their lack of a college education because they didn't apply themselves...I am dumbfounded. The system isn't rigged against race. It is rigged against poverty.

And when I hear people complain about their lack of a college education because they didn't apply themselves...I am dumbfounded. The system isn't rigged against race. It is rigged against poverty.
I think that's probably true and the system has been rigged against black folks for so long that getting out of poverty isn't as easy as just trying really hard.

There's all kinds of stupid white people that never had to struggle to get where they are because of the advantages they had growing up. Over time, the playing field will be more equalized when everyone is poor and uneducated and the wealthy laugh at us all.

Back
Top Bottom