• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Truth About The "Black Lives Matter" Mob

The mob, “Black lives Matter,” are not only racist, they don’t care a twit about black lives either.

To begin with, Just the title of their mob, “Black Lives Matter,” is racist because it eliminates every other race of humans and awards the black race with the only lives that matter and claims, by the mob’s name, that the lives of every other race are inferior and don’t matter.

The proof that the mob, “Black Lives Matter” don’t care a twit about black lives, is the fact that they never protest in the hood about the black lives that are murdered there every day by other blacks. Their white and black pimps in the media also never even bother to report on the gang-banger’s murders of blacks in the hood. Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton never even thought about leading a protest in the hood in opposition to the black on black murders in the hood.

America has totally evolved and reversed the racist condition over the last several decades. The once racist white folk are now the least racist people in America and the black race is the most racist and separatist race in America. They don’t believe in integration and assimilation, they create “The Congressional Black Caucus,” the “United Negro College Fund” and the “National Association For The Advancement Of Colored People.”

Can’t we just hear the protest now about a Congressional White Caucus? How about a United Caucasian College Fund? What about a National Association For The Advancement Of White People? Oh my! Wash your mouth out with soap!

truth? only in some right wing hate filled fantasy world

And? Well? Make with the analysis, or do you expect to be taken at face value?

Just look at violent crime rates and then net total of people killed. More total whites are killed than blacks, even though blacks commit the majority of violent crimes. There are probably about 3 or 4 active threads already covering this.

Just look at violent crime rates and then net total of people killed. More total whites are killed than blacks, even though blacks commit the majority of violent crimes. There are probably about 3 or 4 active threads already covering this.

Don't be silly. Whites commit most of the violent crimes in the US. Of course, because whites are the majority.

Caucasian students receive 72 percent of all college grants and scholarships.

Caucasians are 75% of the population, blacks are !2% of the population. Why do you think that's unfair?

I never said it was unfair. I am stating that white people are not being "cheated" out of anything.

Is it possible that the white students are receiving a better primary education and that is why they're more likely to go to college in the first place? Is it possible that poor people need to work immediately after high school in order to avoid starving and becoming homeless?
So what you are saying is whites are more likely to be blessed with 50-60k in student loan debt for degrees they cant utilize than blacks?

Good catch and correction on your scholarship vs grants comment. Kudos.

That has never at any point been the purpose or message of Black Lives Matter. The only purpose was to shed light on the fact that even when acting peacefully, African Americans are dramatically more likely to be killed by the police than whites.

Blacks are more likely to commit crimes and defy the police.

Police work by its nature has a large amount of discretion given to the officer, and statistically that discretion will be much more likely to tip towards violence when dealing with African Americans.

See my above paragraph.

You've injected your self-important ego into the situation in an attempt to convince people that somehow YOU are the victim.

That's a personal insult! I have never claimed to be a victim of anything. I'm simply pointing out black racism, of which you fail to debunk. Insults won't do it. post some facts!

This has never been about you, and it is a message of equality, not supremacy. Saying that black lives matter doesn't mean yours doesn't.

You're the only one making it about me! I'm making it about black racism, of which you have yet to dispute. Insults won't do it, post some facts.

How effective do you think protesting in the ghettos is? You're protesting the protesting of police brutality and injecting not so subtle racist overtones onto it. Do you enjoy doing this?

How effective in deed! Since none of the black leadership has ever tried it, nobody knows how effective it could be. Since Democrats are in power in every BIG city in America and are supposed to be in control of the Democrat's Inner-city public housing slave quarters and policing the ghettos, then how about a "Black Lives Matter" protest or two at "CITY HALL?"

So what you are saying is whites are more likely to be blessed with 50-60k in student loan debt for degrees they cant utilize than blacks?

Good catch and correction on your scholarship vs grants comment. Kudos.
Pretty much. lol. It's foolish in my opinion to aquire all that debt before entering the workforce.

This is mostly crappola.

Racism has merely became more subtle and subconscious but it still exists more than ever. I've anecdotally seen how the modern "Mad Men" move people thru the ranks, with approval of certain qualities. It will probably never be completely eradicated from free minds but it can be marginalized to the fringes of the bizarre with some conscious effort. I will say it takes effort from all sides to see the lines blur.

One man's "crapola" is another man's evidence in facts. You could at least attempt to make a rational argument as to WHY the title "Black Lives Matter" isn't by definition making a racist statement.

This is blatantly false, so blatantly that it's not just false, it's a lie.

ZZzzzzzzzzzz...

Opinions are a dime a dozen! Post some facts to prove your comical opinion.

Blacks are 12%. What's the problem? Seems to me whites should be getting more of the scholarships.
They are and they're getting them at a rate near their representation in the population The only issue I have is white people complaining that they're somehow being discriminated against.

I don't really know why anything is the way it is, but when I hear white people complaining that they're somehow being put at a disadvantage I am dumbfounded.

The OP isn't about a "disadvantage." It's about black racism and separatism and the black failure to protest the real travesty, inner city black on black murders. They might try protesting at City Hall to the Democrats that control the governments of every BIG city in America.

Caucasian students receive 72 percent of all college grants and scholarships.

probley because they make up about 62% of the population and or their SAT scores where higher,just maybe.

run don run

They are and they're getting them at a rate near their representation in the population The only issue I have is white people complaining that they're somehow being discriminated against.

i liked your post,you will not like mine.

i am an AMERICAN INDIAN,what are black people crying about,if anyone should be crying it is the AMERICAN INDIAN,the world's largest genocide over a 100 million souls.

run don run

While, on one hand, it's true that there isn't such a serious stir RE black on black crime (violent protests, for example) - by blacks themselves . . . it's NOT true that they DON'T care. MANY care VERY much and go above and beyond every day to help improve situations for black people.

Many black-advancement / rights / after-school and stay-straight programs and other such organization and community based efforts are BY blacks FOR blacks. They give an immense amount of support for each other. And in my view, they should receive more notoriety and support for what they DO.

If you want to have a serious, grounded discussion that actually GOES in a forward-positive direction you must identify and then stop spreading falsehoods and misleading concepts. IE: black people don't care about black-on-black crime.

Why WOULDN'T they care about something that alters and impacts THEIR lives on a daily basis? Of course they do!

If your argument had any merit, blacks would be protesting at City Hall where the Democrats control the governments of every BIG city in America. When has "Black Lives Matter" ever protested at a BIG city Hall where Democrats have control of the black neighborhood?

Where's your argument opposed to the fact that by definition, "Black Lives Matter" is a racist title?

Opinions are a dime a dozen! Post some facts to prove your comical opinion.

Facts? You want facts? The fact is that this...

"To begin with, Just the title of their mob, “Black Lives Matter,” is racist because it eliminates every other race of humans and awards the black race with the only lives that matter and claims, by the mob’s name, that the lives of every other race are inferior and don’t matter."

...is not just a logical fallacy, it's a lie, a blatant lie, and intended to inflame the situation. If I say that Asian babies are cute, will you say I don't think white babies are cute? That crappy, superficial ploy is as old as internet discussion- reduce a statement to an absurdity and then argue against it. But in this case it's worse because it's intended to make a bad situation worse.

truth? only in some right wing hate filled fantasy world

I'm not a rightist, I'm a "LIBERAL" and I say it's truth! Opinions like yours are a dime a dozen. Try posting some facts to dispute anything I posted in my OP.

I think that's probably true and the system has been rigged against black folks for so long that getting out of poverty isn't as easy as just trying really hard.

I disagree. I don't think getting a college degree is any different for a poor black person than a poor white person. Assuming both have no way to pay for it? That means they both have to work a job, take a loan, join the military, or apply for scholarships. The part that is unfair, but a sad reality? We are asking 9th graders to make decisions that will impact them for the rest of their lives.

But hey...not everyone is going to be rich. And nobody said life is fair. Work hard or don't. The consequences will be the same for either race with the same amount of money. I was fortunate that my father worked his ass off and got a degree. His father was in the military and a small business owner who couldn't pay may dad's way through school. My dad was in debt for YEARS, and mother worked him through school too. And now I'm doing basically the same for my girlfriend (and soon to be fiancé /wife as soon as I can afford the damn wedding) and her doctoral program.

Why do people expect to get something for free or something?

Back
Top Bottom