• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The Trumpkins want a civil war.

Einzige

Elitist as Hell.
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Left
The fascists are talking about a March on Rome when Il Douche loses.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...f2701dbe0a3_story.html?utm_term=.45cb305eac17

Trump supporters are talking about civil war. Could a loss provide the spark?
Trump tells supporters to 'watch' St. Louis, Philadelphia and Chicago for voter fraud Play Video0:39

Donald Trump called supporters in Grand Junction, Colo., to watch the polls in St. Louis, Philadelphia and Chicago. (Victoria Walker/The Washington Post)
By Dana Milbank Opinion writer OpinionsOctober 18
COLORADO SPRINGS

We are three weeks from the election, and very close to the edge.

Retiree Gerald Miller, a volunteer at Donald Trump’s rally here, is confident his man will win on Nov. 8 — unless there’s foul play.

Miller, wearing an NRA pin and a tea party cap over his long hair, shares Trump’s concern that the election may be “rigged” by the Clinton campaign. “It is enough to skew the election. They can swing it either way,” he said, particularly because Hillary Clinton may have “the FBI working for her” in committing the fraud.

So what happens if Clinton is declared the winner? “Donald Trump is going to holler fraud if he doesn’t win,” figured Miller, who is white and says he has PTSD from “racial violence” he suffered in the military. “I think we’re on the verge of a civil war, a racial war. This could be the spark that sets it off.”

Ya well, saying you maybe won't accept the outcome of the election if you lose indeed is an implicit call for civil war.

Doesn't America have laws against such a kind of high treason, btw?

Ya well, saying you maybe won't accept the outcome of the election if you lose indeed is an implicit call for civil war.

How is saying you won't accept the election results treason? It's also not a call for war.

How is saying you won't accept the election results treason? It's also not a call for war.

If it's not...then what is it? What does not accepting election results entail, exactly?

It's also not a call for war.

“Donald Trump is going to holler fraud if he doesn’t win,” figured Miller, who is white and says he has PTSD from “racial violence” he suffered in the military. “I think we’re on the verge of a civil war, a racial war. This could be the spark that sets it off.”

By the way, didn't you tell me just last night that you advocate for the violent overthrow of the government?

If it's not...then what is it? What does not accepting election results entail, exactly?

It entails not excepting the results and nothing more.

Secede? That is assuming my intent is to leave and not assume control.

I would feel guilty if you didn't fight back. The act of your resistance will work nicely to handle any such guilt however.

You might have had plausible deniability on the first quote, but taken together with the second...

By the way, didn't you tell me just last night that you advocate for the violent overthrow of the government?

Yeah, so? What does that have to do with anything?

Yeah, so? What does that have to do with anything?

It has to do with the fact that, in the event that you take up arms against the United States, you will have forfeited your right to continued existence. Like Zachary Taylor dealing with the slaveholders, I'd personally hang you from a rope until you were dead.

Last edited:
It has to do with the fact that, in the event that you take up arms against the United States, you will have forfeited your right to continued existence. Like Zachary Taylor dealing with the slaveholders, I'd personally hang you from a rope until you were dead.

The government doesn't grant me that right. :shrug:

The government doesn't grant me that right. :shrug:

If you were in a state of militant rebellion, I'd be the one granting that right.

You mean they're just going to pretend that Trump won?

They will retreat further and further into a delusional state that borders on actual mental illness constructing an alternate reality where Clinton is not the President and Trump actually was the winner.

You mean they're just going to pretend that Trump won?

No, they'll understand the results but claim it's all bull****. Meanwhile the erst of the country will be going "Welcome to the While House Madam President."

They will retreat further and further into a delusional state that borders on actual mental illness constructing an alternate reality where Clinton is not the President and Trump actually was the winner.

You know, I don't believe i ever used the word president when talking about Obama and I can't imagine I will for Clinton either. I never consented to them ruling over me, so I don't consider them anything more than a pest.

If you were in a state of militant rebellion, I'd be the one granting that right.

If you say so. I happen to think you're just bothered that I'm not a loyal little dog though.

Gore didn't accept the results of the 2000 election, and many on that side of things STILL say it was a "stolen" election, "selected, not elected," etc.

I imagine, if it happens, it will comparable to THAT sore-loser nonsense.

Lol...you wouldn't personally do anything.

Actually, the supreme law of the land protects his right to say, "if Trump loses, I refuse to accept the results". It also protects our right to grievances. IOW, if we think and election is rigged, we can say, "that election is rigged".

What you cannot do, and will not do, is engage in physical violence against the government of the United States. If there is organized violence of this fashion, I will join the National Guard and we will stop you.

The Constitution doesn't say that.

Did Bill Ayers lose his civil rights? No, he didn't.

Back
Top Bottom