• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Trump taxes thing seems kind of petty. For optics the left should probably let it go.

What are you going to find that the IRS didn't? Do you hope to find out he's worth less than he said so you can taunt a man that is still far wealthier than you? Nothing meaningful will come of it. It's a whole lot of energy mustered up to accomplish nothing.

Nothing is what they are going to find.

seeing his finances could shed some light on how compromised he is, and to whom.

but my guess is that we might already know.

You don't know what tax returns report do you?
I guess you don't.

All tax returns report is profits and losses.
Nothing else.

and your final tax liability.

At least you demonstrate that you didn't click the link.

he has been educated on this numerous times and he still doesn't understand it.
looks like another failure of the leftist education system.

At least you demonstrate that you didn't click the link.

At least you demonstrated that you are afraid of full disclosure. Let's see why Putin is the only person whose ass he kisses regularly.

You don't know what tax returns report do you?
I guess you don't.

All tax returns report is profits and losses.
Nothing else.

and your final tax liability.

I don't care about your opinion, but thanks for sharing it.

At least you demonstrated that you are afraid of full disclosure. Let's see why Putin is the only person whose ass he kisses regularly.

He gave you full disclosure you ignored it yet again which is what you always do. now
go run away while crying fake news, alt reality and all the other nonsense you spew when you can't
form an argument.

If you can't define full disclosure, why should anyone agree or disagree with you. That would define a waste of time. Speaking of which, good day.

If you can't define full disclosure, why should anyone agree or disagree with you. That would define a waste of time. Speaking of which, good day.

Same to you. See you when there's full disclosure.

he is simply running away again like he always does with his cliche responses.

You were given the link for the financial disclosures that Trump is required to give.
You ignored and claimed some alt reality argument as if it didn't exist.
SO why are you engaging in alt reality?

THe link is posted in this thread. SO evidently you do alt reality.

Yes that is the topic we are discussion you should actually try discussing it instead of your trolling posts.

You were given the link for the financial disclosures that Trump is required to give.
You ignored and claimed some alt reality argument as if it didn't exist.
SO why are you engaging in alt reality?

THe link is posted in this thread. SO evidently you do alt reality.

Yes that is the topic we are discussion you should actually try discussing it instead of your trolling posts.

I'll leave alt reality to the experts.

I'll leave alt reality to the experts.

you would know you seem to be one. again the information you requested was given to you.
that is called fact.

you saying something is alt reality.

What are you going to find that the IRS didn't? Do you hope to find out he's worth less than he said so you can taunt a man that is still far wealthier than you? Nothing meaningful will come of it. It's a whole lot of energy mustered up to accomplish nothing.
“Optics” not a valid reason to let Trump (or anyone else suspected of crimes) get away with crimes.

you would know you seem to be one. again the information you requested was given to you.
that is called fact.

you saying something is alt reality.

Projection

Projection

fact what you are doing is projecting.
The link is in this thread fact
you ignored the link fact.

so the only person doing alt reality is you.
For a person that constantly says they don't do alt reality
you should probably live up to that shouldn't you?

or is this just another hypocritical argument?

fact what you are doing is projecting.
The link is in this thread fact
you ignored the link fact.

so the only person doing alt reality is you.
For a person that constantly says they don't do alt reality
you should probably live up to that shouldn't you?

or is this just another hypocritical argument?

I only point out projections. I don't go down the rabbit hole, because there are generally only more projections hiding down there. Have fun projecting, and have a great day. I have work to do in real reality.

You're quite wrong.

First, before you talk again on the topic, go read the Pulitzer-winning New York Times reporting based on leaked trump documents, showing decades of tax fraud by him and his siblings. If you can't be bothered to learn that information, you don't need to post denying it.

The IRS can be quite bad at catching crimes, while expert review of the returns can do a lot better. And if you think the trump IRS is working hard to look for wrongdoing by him, I don't think you know much about trump.

Second, it shows all kinds of information about other potential crimes, such as involving money laundering, there is strong reason to suspect.

In addition to that, there are all kinds of issues of public interest it would answer, and you might be right the public doesn't have a 'right' to that even though every other candidate for 50 years has allowed it, but you don't need that for just the criminality to be needed to be looked at. Sure, mocking his lies about his wealth could be a political point, but that's not the issue.

You wouldn't be seeing his finances you would be seeing the tax he pays for personal income.

I think we'll need to see a number of years to get a better picture.

I only point out projections. I don't go down the rabbit hole, because there are generally only more projections hiding down there. Have fun projecting, and have a great day. I have work to do in real reality.

Except you are your in alt reality no wonder you run away so much.
your concession is noted.

thanks it is here for everyone to see.

Except you are your in alt reality no wonder you run away so much.
your concession is noted.

thanks it is here for everyone to see.

Projection.

You should get a new routine.

Back
Top Bottom