• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The Trump Style

Glowpun

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Overseas as well as it is here Trump is viewed as big mouthed, loud, bigoted, lacking of real plans ("I have a plan but for security reasons will not tell you"), insulting, thin skinned, lacking of substance.
Do you guys want this guy to have his hand on the nuclear button? Apparently many do regardless. All they want are well paying jobs and do not care about anything else.

I must tell you as to what a lawyer said: the loudest lawyer in the courtroom is the weakest.

Overseas as well as it is here Trump is viewed as big mouthed, loud, bigoted, lacking of real plans ("I have a plan but for security reasons will not tell you"), insulting, thin skinned, lacking of substance.
Do you guys want this guy to have his hand on the nuclear button? Apparently many do regardless. All they want are well paying jobs and do not care about anything else.

I must tell you as to what a lawyer said: the loudest lawyer in the courtroom is the weakest.

well China and North Korea love him

that should tell even the stupidest something, but so far it hasn't

god help the world, he is going to be the most powerful man on the earth

I thought it was amusing for a while...now the amusement has worn off

well China and North Korea love him

that should tell even the stupidest something, but so far it hasn't

god help the world, he is going to be the most powerful man on the earth

I thought it was amusing for a while...now the amusement has worn off

Don 't worry too much. It won't be long before Trump goes down in flames and he will be nothing but a bad dream. Not a day goes by that he doesn't alienate another voting block. He is a joke of a politician.

Probably the button is the lesser risk of a Trump Presidency.

Last edited:
Don 't worry too much. It won't be long before Trump goes down in flames and he will be nothing but a bad dream. Not a day goes by that he doesn't alienate another voting block. He is a joke of a politician.

I wish one could be more certain of that.

really?

because to me, the more ludicrous his statements, the more racist his remarks, the more sexist, the more ridiculous he gets. the more his popularity grows and grows and grows and the more people affirm him...

what will happen when he gets in?

Who are you voting for?

Sure seems like it doesn't it. I have thought for sure many times something he said was so stupid surely it will knock him out. Every time I have been wrong.
really?

because to me, the more ludicrous his statements, the more racist his remarks, the more sexist, the more ridiculous he gets. the more his popularity grows and grows and grows and the more people affirm him...

what will happen when he gets in?

I'm reluctant to call anyone that dominant in the primaries "a joke of a politician."

I'm reluctant to call anyone that dominant in the primaries "a joke of a politician."

Yes he got over 50% of the GOP votes but he alienated far more voters by the way he did it. That is not how to win a national election.

Yes he got over 50% of the GOP votes but he alienated far more voters by the way he did it. That is not how to win a national election.

Yeah, but I think if he starts now to act more reasonable, even slightly so, many people will think it's enough to put him ahead of Hillary. I don't think he's the most likely to win, but with all the anti-Hillary sentiment, I wouldn't write him off.

Yeah, but I think if he starts now to act more reasonable, even slightly so, many people will think it's enough to put him ahead of Hillary. I don't think he's the most likely to win, but with all the anti-Hillary sentiment, I wouldn't write him off.

Except that if he started acting "reasonably" he would no longer be Trump and could lose the voters he won. I doubt many who hate him would forget what he used to be either. Don't get me wrong though this is not the year to be complacent and fail to vote. I think Trump needs to be very soundly defeated to send a message.

Back
Top Bottom