• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Trump/Pence Logo

Josie

*probably reading smut*
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Trump-Pence-logo.jpg

Hmmmm..... not sure I'd go with "TP".........

Well "Donny and Mike" would sound like a 60's bubblegum pop band which isn't much better.

View attachment 67204292

Hmmmm..... not sure I'd go with "TP".........

Not sure I'd have gone with that logo at all considering all the suggestions of homoerotic elements to Trump fandom there are . . .

But I guess Daddy's in the house.

Like I said in another thread, anyone still taking Trump seriously has not been paying attention to the past 180 days...

Great logo for sure there and great message... Time to make america great AGAIN

Picking PENCE helps not so much to win THIS ELECTION but to demand States Rights or secession of 30 CONSERVATIVE STATES OF AMERICA

PENCE brings in midwest conservatives to help the southern states with this issue and Trump himself helps somewhat in the northeast states conservatives....Trump played chess and has checkmated the liberals by going strong for the vets.. law enforcement.... and the military.... Trump has all the help he needs to make all this a REALITY

Not sure I'd have gone with that logo at all considering all the suggestions of homoerotic elements to Trump fandom there are . . .

Hehehe.....and ew.

Picking PENCE helps not so much to win THIS ELECTION but to demand States Rights or secession of 30 CONSERVATIVE STATES OF AMERICA

PENCE brings in midwest conservatives to help the southern states with this issue and Trump himself helps somewhat in the northeast states conservatives....Trump played chess and has checkmated the liberals by going strong for the vets.. law enforcement.... and the military.... Trump has all the help he needs to make all this a REALITY

You're interesting.

English please.

Seems like a good pick for Trump

Not so much to get elected.. BUT a home run pick to demand states rights and conservative states to secede if NOT MET

TP, I like it, it's the perfect way to wipe Hillary! :lamo

So the T is penetrating the P... Trump is on top and Pence had to give up all his dignity to sign on to this ****ty ticket. Good luck Trumppies.

And TP stands for "Total Penetration" :mrgreen:

I should have read the thread before I posted - you beat me to it.

I actually don't think it's that bad. I like the attempt at making it look like part of a flag.

I still think Trump is nutz, though.

Pence can help with border ohio.. mich... even with parts of PA... also with border illinois and MO and Iowa

Back
Top Bottom