• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Trump/Pence Logo

View attachment 67204292

Hmmmm..... not sure I'd go with "TP".........
As logos go, it's not bad IMO.

Red, White, Blue, but clean & professional looking while not looking overly sentimental or patronizingly patriotic. Modern, but still classic in appearance rather than faddish.

I like it.

But yes - the "TP" does seem unfortunate to me, unless it's intentional? I think it could be argued Trump might've picked Pence to bring-in the Ted Cruz wing.

It seems to me Trump isn't pivoting at all, but is doubling down on turning-out the GOP base. Unless he still perceives the need to strengthen himself for the convention?

How many tuppence in a Trumppence?

I actually don't think it's that bad. I like the attempt at making it look like part of a flag.

I still think Trump is nutz, though.
I thought the same, with it looking like a flag.

I suspect that's what they have in mind for the rallies, hoping to see this flag waving similarly to the TP Gadsen flags we often see at GOP rallies.

Perhaps it's preemptive! :mrgreen:

Awww...Pence is giving the Don a hug ;)

The reality of the matter is that it wouldn't matter who Trump picked or what his logo looked like. He could have picked the Dalai Lama for VP and had a logo that rivaled Michelangelo and liberals would figure out a way to make it the worst thing in the world.

The reality of the matter is that it wouldn't matter who Trump picked or what his logo looked like. He could have picked the Dalai Lama for VP and had a logo that rivaled Michelangelo and liberals would figure out a way to make it the worst thing in the world.

yea, but in this instance, he neither selected a good guy as his VP running mate nor chose a logo that was not stupid

we did not need to figure out a way to poke fun at his campaign branding; tRump gifted it to us

yea, but in this instance, he neither selected a good guy as his VP running mate nor chose a logo that was not stupid

we did not need to figure out a way to poke fun at his campaign branding; tRump gifted it to us

I don't think it matters. Again, it would have happened anyway. Hyperbole rules the day on pretty much everything related to Trump. Not that he doesn't deserve a lot of what he gets but a big portion of it is blatantly made up or a mountain out of a mole-hill.

I don't think it matters. Again, it would have happened anyway. Hyperbole rules the day on pretty much everything related to Trump. Not that he doesn't deserve a lot of what he gets but a big portion of it is blatantly made up or a mountain out of a mole-hill.

but why does he make the mocking so easy

is he trying to lose

I appreciate them advertising so clearly what they intend to do to America.

j14Uc.gif

Great logo for sure there and great message... Time to make america great AGAIN

Picking PENCE helps not so much to win THIS ELECTION but to demand States Rights or secession of 30 CONSERVATIVE STATES OF AMERICA

PENCE brings in midwest conservatives to help the southern states with this issue and Trump himself helps somewhat in the northeast states conservatives....Trump played chess and has checkmated the liberals by going strong for the vets.. law enforcement.... and the military.... Trump has all the help he needs to make all this a REALITY

This is treason. You realize this, right?

The animated version gave me a boner.

I appreciate them advertising so clearly what they intend to do to America.

j14Uc.gif

Dang I was wondering if someone would see what I was all the way to post #43. Unfortunately it is probably way too close the reality we would get.

View attachment 67204292

Hmmmm..... not sure I'd go with "TP".........

I guarantee that Trump is going to change this logo within days. Whoever designed this is an idiot or perhaps wanted to **** Trump over. If he DOESN'T change the logo....everytime people see it they are going to be reminded that Trump would do to America what he is doing to Pence in his logol

Back
Top Bottom