• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Trump Disaster

They're information-bubble voters. So many refuse to read anything written by anyone saying what they don't want to hear.

Funny how you mention ignoring facts, but right after that you go back to circle jerking smugly with your fellow sheep over how wrong others are instead of adressing the post you criticise.

Bernie Bots have a Trigger Stroke when Obama says something nice about Hillary. So, I'm not sure we can use them as a barometer for much of anything, except maybe to know mom made rent this month.

Yea thats kinda my point, they get triggered so easily, that if they are not afraid of someone its clear he is not even close to being a conservative.

Funny how you mention ignoring facts, but right after that you go back to circle jerking smugly with your fellow sheep instead of adressing the post you criticise.

Which post are you referring to?

I live in Kasich's state. He is no liberal. Just ask Planned Parenthood.

Yea thats kinda my point, they get triggered so easily, that if they are not afraid of someone its clear he is not even close to being a conservative.

Conservative is such a wide-open term these days. Kasich is pretty far to the Right, but he is not insane enough to turn down federal medicare money at the expense of our state's poor. He is also wise enough to know that same sex marriage is now the law of the land, and that continuing to stand in the way of it is a lost cause.

Between his pro-fracking stance, he anti-abortion poistion and his love of god talk, I know plenty of liberals in Ohio who think Kasich is the second coming of Ted Cruz.

Conservative is such a wide-open term these days. Kasich is pretty far to the Right, but he is not insane enough to turn down federal medicare money at the expense of our state's poor. He is also wise enough to know that same sex marriage is now the law of the land, and that continuing to stand in the way of it is a lost cause.

Between his pro-fracking stance, he anti-abortion poistion and his love of god talk, I know plenty of liberals in Ohio who think Kasich is the second coming of Ted Cruz.

Yeah it kinda feels like conservative has been hijacked as a term by the modern GOP who are far-left neocons. It used to be the party of the right wing, and now we are taking it back with the Trump train, while the establishment scum crash and burn. Being anti abortion and pro gun is not enough to qualify as right wing, because people having abortions and disliking gun rights in the first place is a symptom of a larger sickness of the people. And its not gonna be cured by shoving Jesus slogans and bible politics at people or by globalism and corporatism, but by a more fundamental awakening of the people and return to traditional right wing values.

Last edited:
Which post are you referring to?

I live in Kasich's state. He is no liberal. Just ask Planned Parenthood.

Its about my comment where I described in depth how trump is is more right wing than the rest of the GOP, and you circle jerked with that other guy about how stupid people are to think like that, without actually arguing your points.

Its about my comment where I described in depth how trump is is more right wing than the rest of the GOP, and you circle jerked with that other guy about how stupid people are to think like that, without actually arguing your points.

Trump is Left of Cruz, Rand Paul, Kasich, Rubio, and Carson. He may be Right of Christie and Fiorina, or whatever the hell her name is. Trump is a big government guy...it's just that you like his big wall, big deportation scheme, big tariff plans, and big slogan about making America great again.

Yeah it kinda feels like conservative has been hijacked as a term by the modern GOP who are far-left neocons. It used to be the party of the right wing, and now we are taking it back with the Trump train, while the establishment scum crash and burn. Being anti abortion and pro gun is not enough to qualify as right wing, because people having abortions and disliking gun rights in the first place is a symptom of a larger sickness of the people. And its not gonna be cured by shoving Jesus slogans and bible politics at people or by globalism and corporatism, but by a more fundamental awakening of the people and return to traditional right wing values.

Conservative is William Buckley and Barry Goldwater. Nixon not so much. Reagan, yes. Bush I? Sort of. Bush II was not, although Cheney probably is. Gingrich, yes. Trump, no.

Trump is Left of Cruz, Rand Paul, Kasich, Rubio, and Carson. He may be Right of Christie and Fiorina, or whatever the hell her name is. Trump is a big government guy...it's just that you like his big wall, big deportation scheme, big tariff plans, and big slogan about making America great again.

As you mention Rubio, just today he said that he still believes that Trump can't be trusted with the nuclear codes .

Conservative is William Buckley and Barry Goldwater. Nixon not so much. Reagan, yes. Bush I? Sort of. Bush II was not, although Cheney probably is. Gingrich, yes. Trump, no.

If Reagan were alive today and running as a presidential candidate, he would be considered a RINO by today's right wing.

Your post was a joke.

Your hero Trump is a big government guy who believes in universal healthcare. He also once said the economy does better under Democrats than Republicans. He was also a big fan of the clintons and donated money to them. Your hero has absolutely no history of ever being a conservative. You guys just like him because of his race baiting rhetoric. Oh, and he's going to build a wall and make Mexico pay for it:roll:

If Reagan were alive today and running as a presidential candidate, he would be considered a RINO by today's right wing.

But, ironically, the RINO label has not landed on Trump. And, he truly is one.

But, ironically, the RINO label has not landed on Trump. And, he truly is one.

The fiscal conservatives see Trump for the fraud that he is. They know a big government liberal when they see one. It's the social conservatives/racist ones who like him because he says what they like to hear.

As you mention Rubio, just today he said that he still believes that Trump can't be trusted with the nuclear codes .

Rubio doesnt even have his own opinions. I trust Trump with nuclear codes way more than the other pro-war candidates.

Your post was a joke.

Your hero Trump is a big government guy who believes in universal healthcare. He also once said the economy does better under Democrats than Republicans. He was also a big fan of the clintons and donated money to them. Your hero has absolutely no history of ever being a conservative. You guys just like him because of his race baiting rhetoric. Oh, and he's going to build a wall and make Mexico pay for it:roll:

Yeah go ahead and call it a joke without adressing any of the points, for sure it makes you look smart. Go ahead and define big government for me, instead of using it as a buzz word against someone who wants to lower taxes, defend gun rights and says he will cut like half of the governments wasted money and stupid programs.
I don't mind universal healthcare since atleast it contributes to society in some way, but I'm pretty sure he said it will be more like a healthcare savings fund.

Are you a libertarian by the way? In my book you are just left wing liberals who happen to like money.

Last edited:

I do like those things. You are implying they are bad. How exactly do you define small government? Anarchy?

I do like those things. You are implying they are bad. How exactly do you define small government? Anarchy?
I know you do. That's why I wrote them.

Small government? Not sure I agree with small government. I like Interstates, airports, food regulations, the CDC, NIH, and a whole slew of alphabets that keep everything from meat showing up at the grocery with PBB in it to planes from smashing into each other over my house. Oh, and about the house, I like the FHA too since I plan to sell someday and want to be sure as many people as possible qualify for a mortgage so they can bid up the price of my little nest egg.

Back
Top Bottom