• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Trump Campaign Now Says They Never Called For A Ban On ‘All’ Muslims

imyoda

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
ttp://www.politicususa.com/2016/06/28/trump-campaign-called-ban-all-muslims.html

Donald Trump's campaign spokesperson says the presumptive GOP nominee never promised to ban all Muslims from coming to the U.S.
“Since Donald Trump became the presumptive Republican nominee, there has been an ongoing effort by him and his campaign to pretend his insane primary-season proposals never happened.

This is particularly true of one proposal that has given him grief from leaders of both major political parties and is pretty unpopular with the general public: the Muslim ban. After calling for a “complete and total shutdown of Muslims entering the United States” last December, Trump later said banning Muslims from the country “hasn’t been called for.”
“Nobody’s done it,” Trump said, forgetting that he himself has done it……….

Even his most ardent supporter recognizes and must admit….Trump is a liar of the serial class

Even his most ardent supporter recognizes and must admit….Trump is a liar of the serial class [/B]

I'll bet you lunch you are going to find out how wrong you are about that.

They will NOT admit it. They will lie just as much as their 'Dear Leader' to excuse his lies.

I'll bet you lunch you are going to find out how wrong you are about that.

They will NOT admit it. They will lie just as much as their 'Dear Leader' to excuse his lies.

Are you referring to Hillary 'sniper fire' Clinton supporters or Trump supporters?

Liberals denouncing lies by Trump while supporting their "Dear Leader" Hillary is just too funny.

Are you referring to Hillary 'sniper fire' Clinton supporters or Trump supporters?

Liberals denouncing lies by Trump while supporting their "Dear Leader" Hillary is just too funny.

Nope.. This thread is about TRUMP. We're Talking about TRUMP.

For ONCE I'd like Trump people to address TRUMP's flaws, lies, policies, hell ANYTHING about him honestly instead always, always deflecting to Clinton.

Is that all you guys got when it comes to Trump? Yeah but Hillary.......................................

Pitiful.

For ONCE I'd like Trump people to address TRUMP's flaws, lies, policies, hell ANYTHING about him honestly instead always, always deflecting to Clinton.

Is that all you guys got when it comes to Trump? Yeah but Hillary.......................................

Pitiful.

Alright. Trump is dishonest. He will say one thing today and say the opposite tomorrow then claim he was misquoted or taken out of context. Happy? But please. For liberal Hillary supporters to start threads about how dishonest Trump is is laughable. Seen her 'honest and trustworthy' poll numbers lately?

ttp://www.politicususa.com/2016/06/28/trump-campaign-called-ban-all-muslims.html

Donald Trump's campaign spokesperson says the presumptive GOP nominee never promised to ban all Muslims from coming to the U.S.
“Since Donald Trump became the presumptive Republican nominee, there has been an ongoing effort by him and his campaign to pretend his insane primary-season proposals never happened.

This is particularly true of one proposal that has given him grief from leaders of both major political parties and is pretty unpopular with the general public: the Muslim ban. After calling for a “complete and total shutdown of Muslims entering the United States” last December, Trump later said banning Muslims from the country “hasn’t been called for.”
“Nobody’s done it,” Trump said, forgetting that he himself has done it……….

Even his most ardent supporter recognizes and must admit….Trump is a liar of the serial class

Maybe he's just "evolving". After all, Obama did that and everyone said he did a good thing. Hillary did that and everyone said she did a good thing. Do you REALLY want to complain about Trump doing the same thing? Are you a hypocrite?

Liberals do love to go with distraction.

"Presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has backed off his call for mass deportations, promising to go after illegal immigrant “bad dudes” and show America that he has “the biggest heart of anybody.” Mr. Trump came under fire during the primaries for his vow to deport the approximately 11 million illegal immigrants living in the United States, as well as his plan to build a wall on the U.S. border with Mexico."
Donald Trump eases away from 'mass deportations' of illegal immigrants - Washington Times

Donald Trump is a liar, a huckster, a deadbeat, and a liberal. His fortune started by being born a multimillionaire, although he talks about fighting his way up from the bottom, and proceeded with lies as a huckster. Now he's lies as a liberal pretending to be a Republican.

Pitiful.

Wh else are we going to deflect to....Johnson? ;0

Pitiful.

I suppose it's offered for the benefit of the "but Bush" crowd in the certainty that it would be appreciated in that light. Apparently it's not appreciated. I'm shocked.

Maybe he's just "evolving". After all, Obama did that and everyone said he did a good thing. Hillary did that and everyone said she did a good thing. Do you REALLY want to complain about Trump doing the same thing? Are you a hypocrite?

Generally speaking, it's expected of a candidate not to "evolve" every day to the effect that knowing what he stands for is no longer possible.

Anyway, as I said yesterday:

Great. Now we have to listen to all his Trump supporters pour adulation on him for evolving, or some asshattery.

Generally speaking, it's expected of a candidate not to "evolve" every day to the effect that knowing what he stands for is no longer possible.

Anyway, as I said yesterday:

Shrug...

Tough.

We've been listening to that same kind of stuff for the past 8 years from Obama...Hillary...and numerous other Democrats.

Suck it up, cupcake.

Shrug...

Tough.

We've been listening to that same kind of stuff for the past 8 years from Obama...Hillary...and numerous other Democrats.

Suck it up, cupcake.

Um, not really. You basically have the gay marriage thing they "evolved" on. Was there even anything else?

Well...uhhh...if he is just "evolving" on the issue...

...shouldn't the campaign be saying that he no longer is calling for a ban on all Muslims...rather than trying to peddle the fiction that he NEVER DID?

Seems to me that would be the "evolved" way to go.

Trump being a liar matters nothing to his acolytes. His entire appeal is being an "outsider" and they don't seem to care that he lied about that, too; he's been part of the establishment the whole time.

Well...uhhh...if he is just "evolving" on the issue...

...shouldn't the campaign be saying that he no longer is calling for a ban on all Muslims...rather than trying to peddle the fiction that he NEVER DID?

Seems to me that would be the "evolved" way to go.

shrug...

People evolve in different manners. People avoid their previous words in different manners.

The point I'm making is that liberals and other anti-Trump types are very quick to point out things about Trump...when they've never pointed out the same kinds of things from those they support. Hypocrites.

Shrug...

Tough.

Suck it up, cupcake.

More liberal distraction. Oh, wait, Trump is a liberal, always has been, nothing has changed except the lies.

Hypocrisy is not practicing what you preach. Complaining about Trump's ridiculous claim to be a uniter without mentioning President Obama having made the same claim is not hypocrisy. It might be unfair and inconsistent but not hypocritical. It's more along the lines of Donald Trump praising Sen. Clinton as a presidential candidate...until now. Inconsistent and dishonest but not hypocritical.

Last edited:
More liberal distraction. Oh, wait, Trump is a liberal, always has been, nothing has changed except the lies.

Hypocrisy is not practicing what you preach. Complaining about Trump's ridiculous claim to be a uniter without mentioning President Obama having made the same claim is not hypocrisy. It might be unfair and inconsistent but not hypocritical. It's more along the lines of Donald Trump praising Sen. Clinton as a presidential candidate...until now. Inconsistent and dishonest but not hypocritical.

Criticizing one person for actions that you supported from another person is hypocritical.

a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings

Hypocrite | Definition of Hypocrite by Merriam-Webster

I predicted this when he was making all those outrageous comments. He was seeking media attention and playing the media. If he were to come out with normal politically correct statement his media coverage would not have been enough to get him this far. He is still playing with the media. He knows how bias and hype oriented the media is. He is also smart enough to use them. The media could care less about getting the facts and the truth out to the public. It is all money, hype, and spin when it comes to our media. The facts and the truth are irrelevant. Trump knows this and has used the media his whole life.

Plus are greatest presidents number 1 skill is their ability to stand in front of the people and lie. This year both candidates have the potential to become the greatest liar I mean president of all time.

Trump being a liar matters nothing to his acolytes. His entire appeal is being an "outsider" and they don't seem to care that he lied about that, too; he's been part of the establishment the whole time.

That is typical of party supporters. It is only wrong if the other party does it.

What is the word to describe these type people? Good citizens.:lamo:lamo:lamo

Criticizing one person for actions that you supported from another person is hypocritical.

So, if you criticize one Democrat, Trump, and don't criticize all Democrats you're a hypocrite. I don't think so. It's when you act contrary to your stated beliefs. First you post a definition, "a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings", and then you make up a new definition that suits you. But, even that's not hypocritical.

So, if you criticize one Democrat, Trump, and don't criticize all Democrats you're a hypocrite. I don't think so. It's when you act contrary to your stated beliefs. First you post a definition, "a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings", and then you make up a new definition that suits you. But, even that's not hypocritical.

You'll notice I didn't differentiate between Parties. I talked about one person or another person.

And yes...the definition applies here.

Back
Top Bottom