• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Trump boat parade, is an experiment in Trump/right wing LIBERTY.

Speaking of lies, you called the OP posts nonsense. Keep up the tap dancing.

Still playing games? I could have sworn that you wrote this to me: "Really not interested in playing your "when did I say that" "what was the context" game. Have a good night."

See post 73. Take it or leave it, I don't really give a damn... :2wave:

No, if he wins then he is president for the next four years. What I did say was he will have the popularity of a dictator as a huge majority of the voters did not want him in office.

The division in this country will make the current atomosphere look like a family picnic.

What will you say if he wins the popular vote as well?

What will you say if he wins the popular vote as well?

That simply will not happen. Am never certain about the electoral college but it is a given he will lose the popular vote.

Its not crazy. California allows loopholes for illegals to vote, so does Mass. The electoral college is a masterful way to ensure one large state like California does not get to speak for smaller states. They can flood their streets with illegals and even let them vote but in the end their clout only goes as far as the electoral votes and their chaos will most likely wind up biting them in the ass as it obviously is.

No the electoral college, like the Senate, is a masterful way to limit democracy, giving more empty rural states more clout than more populous states.

And of course, I can tell by my years of working with legal and illegal immigrants, that there is nothing that delights them more than putting personal information on a government document so that they can fraudulently vote for whoever I tell them to, three-four times if asked.

Last edited:
No the electoral college, like the Senate, is a masterful way to limit democracy, giving more empty rural states more clout than more populous states.

And of course, I can tell by my years of working with legal and illegal immigrants, that there is nothing that delights them more than putting personal information on a government document so that they can fraudulently vote for whoever I tell them to, three-four times if asked.

That is NOT why the Electoral College was invented. The southern states were VERY sparsely populated with white people, but had LOST-o-slaves. So that the slaver states were not railroaded, they made a scheme.

That is NOT why the Electoral College was invented. The southern states were VERY sparsely populated with white people, but had LOST-o-slaves. So that the slaver states were not railroaded, they made a scheme.

And the scheme was to preserve their power against more populous states. Result: the Dakotas and Wyoming have about two million people and six Senators. California has about forty million people and two Senators. Democracy in action. Are we really disagreeing?

Not sure about the nonsense expressed above, but The Trump boat parade was huge yesterday, here in San Diego! Stiffling over 100 degree temperatures, Trump supporters took to the mightly Pacific to show their love for freedom and liberty and President Trump.

President Trump Boat Parade held on San Diego Bay
Thousands of boats took to the water Sunday in San Diego in support of the president.

c5ae84cd-b06e-4b2b-a7e6-a1832b42dd4a_750x422.jpg

They were all over the place this weekend. Looks like a lot of fun.

So much Trump hate in one thread. The left can't think of anything else but Trump.

It's an obsession. Trump this. Trump that. Trump, Trump Trump. You'd think they were campaigning for him.

So much Trump hate in one thread. The left can't think of anything else but Trump.

It's an obsession. Trump this. Trump that. Trump, Trump Trump. You'd think they were campaigning for him.

That happens when a guy kills several hundred thousand out of cluelessness and incompetence.

Back
Top Bottom