• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Trump boat parade, is an experiment in Trump/right wing LIBERTY.

part of a super spreader event involves a bunch of COVIDiots gathering in crowds during a pandemic.

They were just there to accept their Darwin Awards.

part of a super spreader event involves a bunch of COVIDiots gathering in crowds during a pandemic.

So you're against the protests? ...because, "gathering in crowds during a pandemic"?

Are BLM, Antifa, Black Bloc also "COVIDiots" in your view?

So you're against the protests? ...because, "gathering in crowds during a pandemic"?

Are BLM, Antifa, Black Bloc also "COVIDiots" in your view?

i understand that "don't gather in crowds during a pandemic" is confusing to some people. i'm afraid that i can't help those who have been unable to interpret the 75,246 times that i have repeated this same argument.

Now boat parades scare liberals.

There must be a perceived anti black message when a flotilla motors by.

Liberal idiots.

everything that does not agree with most liberals, scares them. it is a byproduct of believing your self righteousness to be infallible.

Cult meeting on the water.

Cult of Water racing to the finish line and Winning Big League in 2020!!!

~*~Go Trump/Pence in 2020~*~ >>> leaving Biden/Harris in their wake & feeling a wee bit sea sick from the sea change in their future.

:ind: imho Roseann:2razz:

everything that does not agree with most liberals, scares them. it is a byproduct of believing your self righteousness to be infallible.

Oh the irony of this. Trump and his thugs in the GOP are literally running on a platform that's based on fear and paranoia. Oh, and blaming Trump's multitude of failures on Biden, who isn't even in office, yet.

Do what? Do you speak English? Makes no sense with this LOL

Red herring.
There were no boating accidents during the Trump parade of boats on the bay of San Diego.

Not a red herring at all. You point to the "accident free" parade in San Diego as some kind of justification of the boat sinking in a lake, by people too stupid to realize they would cause huge wakes by their numbers and all starting up together. Maybe I was wrong and you don't understand the difference between oceans, bays and lakes.

Not a red herring at all. You point to the "accident free" parade in San Diego as some kind of justification of the boat sinking in a lake, by people too stupid to realize they would cause huge wakes by their numbers and all starting up together. Maybe I was wrong and you don't understand the difference between oceans, bays and lakes.

I look at it as being very symbolic of the Trump supporter, and their total selfishness. Who cares about what happened to someone else somewhere else. exactly like their response to COVID.

Where did I justify the stupidity of the Texas boaters?
Bring the post.

Since they are in a Blue state their votes won't matter for the presidential contest. The craziness of the electoral college.

CA has 55 electoral votes, more than any other state. If Trump won them, he'd win the election hands down.

Oh, they matter, they matter a lot. But Californians are not dumb enough to give them to Trump. Tsk tsk.

He will never be a president of the people. He will have the popularity of a dictator.

The country would be divided for Biden also but for Trump it will be deeply divided against him.

So what? Are you saying you wont accept a lawful and duly elected president? Lets hope not.

California is a solid blue state and it's not going to change to red no matter how many Trump boat parades happen. Their votes don't matter because of the electoral college. If we had a popular vote for POTUS then their votes would matter.

That's not really True. If you are shooting for 270 electoral votes, you'd want CA's 55 for damn sure.

CA has 55 electoral votes. Those help tremendously any candidate who can win them.

But Californians are not dumb enough to give them all to Trump

Since they are in a Blue state their votes won't matter for the presidential contest. The craziness of the electoral college.

Its not crazy. California allows loopholes for illegals to vote, so does Mass. The electoral college is a masterful way to ensure one large state like California does not get to speak for smaller states. They can flood their streets with illegals and even let them vote but in the end their clout only goes as far as the electoral votes and their chaos will most likely wind up biting them in the ass as it obviously is.

Where did I justify the stupidity of the Texas boaters?
Bring the post.

your post #2, in response to OP about the Lake Boaters sinking

Not sure about the nonsense expressed above, but The Trump boat parade was huge yesterday, here in San Diego! Stiffling over 100 degree temperatures, Trump supporters took to the mightly Pacific to show their love for freedom and liberty and President Trump.

Really not interested in playing your "when did I say that" "what was the context" game. Have a good night.

Its not crazy. California allows loopholes for illegals to vote, so does Mass. The electoral college is a masterful way to ensure one large state like California does not get to speak for smaller states. They can flood their streets with illegals and even let them vote but in the end their clout only goes as far as the electoral votes and their chaos will most likely wind up biting them in the ass as it obviously is.

That is the stupidest **** I have EVER heard. If that was EVEN hinted at in REALITY, Trump and the Republican party would have SUED LONG ago.

That is the stupidest **** I have EVER heard. If that was EVEN hinted at in REALITY, Trump and the Republican party would have SUED LONG ago.
ohhh goodie...the bobber went under.....what part was not true?

Trump's flotilla is a great metaphor for his pandemic response!

The clip reminded me of the scene in the first “Jaws” movie, when somewhat clueless boat owners churned the waters to go hunt the great Orange, er White Shark.

your post #2, in response to OP about the Lake Boaters sinking

Really not interested in playing your "when did I say that" "what was the context" game. Have a good night.

And I am not really interested in your lies. I called what the Texas people did nonsense while pointing out what a successful boat rally looks like. Please learn to read.

And I am not really interested in your lies. I called what the Texas people did nonsense while pointing out what a successful boat rally looks like. Please learn to read.

Speaking of lies, you called the OP posts nonsense. Keep up the tap dancing.

So what? Are you saying you wont accept a lawful and duly elected president? Lets hope not.

No, if he wins then he is president for the next four years. What I did say was he will have the popularity of a dictator as a huge majority of the voters did not want him in office.

The division in this country will make the current atomosphere look like a family picnic.

Back
Top Bottom