• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Trudeau 'Power Trip' is over... MP Poilievr calls for end of Covid Restrictions

Kurmugeon

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
The other officials in Canada are now calling for an end to the covid restrictions and the resignation of Trudeau.

I guess there is just so much damage that can be justified by a Flu that has a 99.7% survival rate.

And those numbers are likely way off, because of the way that hospitals were given cash awards for every death certificate that listed covid as the cause of death, even though the deceased was already terminally ill at the time they caught covid.

Now, can we begin to scientifically re-evaluate the safety of mRNA vaccines?

It is NOT proven that mRNA vaccines are bad, but it is not proven that they are safe, yet, either.

I got very sick the day after receiving my 2nd mRNA vaccine, and I am still suffering from the injuries, three months later. I am now seven weeks unemployed because of it, yet I am told I do not 'Qualify' for unemployment...

Can we start to discuss who will pay for the many people with long term auto-immune disorders from the mandatory covid vaccines?

-

So, Covid restrictions are a power play to control the people. (To what end? Who knows. Thus far, it just seems like something libertarians say to wind up other libertarians.)

Then you offer an incorrect Covid death rate, supported by wild-eyed speculation about financial incentives of hospitals to misreport Covid deaths, followed up by a request for a scientific reevaluation of mRNA vaccines.

Talk about mixed messages.

Finally, you end by speculating that you suffered a long-term injury due to a mandatory vaccine that isn't mandatory.

Now that a lib has repeated all of that back to you, do you begin to see how ridiculous it all sounds?

Last edited:
According to the Five, who is giving advice to Trudeau, he made the mistake of going Full-Deplorable... and you should never go Full-Deplorable!

I don't think Trudeau will ever recover from this political mistake.

-

So, Covid restrictions are a power play to control the people. (To what end? Who knows. Thus far, it just seems like something libertarians say to wind up other libertarians.)

Then you offer an incorrect Covid death rate, supported by wild-eyed speculation about financial incentives of hospitals to misreport Covid deaths, followed up by a request for a scientific reevaluation of mRNA vaccines.

Finally, you end by speculating that you suffered a long-term injury due to a mandatory vaccine that isn't mandatory.

Now that a lib has repeated all of that back to you, do you begin to see how ridiculous it all sounds?

Wasn't mandatory!? I had to sign four statements of having had at least two covid19 vaccinations, or OSHA would force my employer to fire me!

Okay, it is only mandatory, if you have to work to pay the bills...

My doctor officially entered my auto-immune illness into the VAERS data base!

I have recieved a total of four covid vaccine injections. The day after I notified my employer that on New Years day, I came down with covid anyway, that had been verified with a clinic antibody test, they cited my missing too much work time between the time absent due to the auto-immune illness two days, and one additional day due to actually having covid. So, they canceled my contract.

A week later I developed covid pneumonia and nearly died, but recovered, at home, with just my wife's care, due to no longer having any health insurance. It took nearly four weeks to get back on my feet.

Do you begin to see how ridiculous your statements sound?

Last edited:
Anti-vaxx Trump Cultists: "Covid is a dangerous bio-weapon designed and released by China and they should be held responsible, yet simultaneously, covid is also a harmless flu-like virus that we should just ignore as it only kills people who were on the verge of death anyway!"

To take a peek in your guys' minds is both confusing and full of contradictions.

Wasn't mandatory!? I had to sign four statements of having had at least two covid19 vaccinations, or OSHA would force my employer to fire me!

Okay, it is only mandatory, if you have to work to pay the bills...

My doctor officially entered my auto-immune illness into the VAERS data base!

I have recieved a total of four covid vaccine injections. The day after I notified my employer that on New Years day, I came down with covid anyway, that had been verified with a clinic antibody test, they cited my missing too much work time between the time absent due to the auto-immune illness two days, and one additional day due to actually having covid. So, they canceled my contract.

A week later I developed covid pneumonia and nearly died, but recovered, at home, with just my wife's care, due to no longer having any health insurance. It took nearly four weeks to get back on my feet.

Do you begin to see how ridiculous your statements sound?
So even after getting the vaccine, you nearly died. How is that an argument for rejecting the vaccine? It likely would've been a lot worse for you had you been unvaccinated.

Pity we cannot have a sensible examination of the claim that dear Justin is one of the late Fidel Castro's sons .
It might explain a great deal of ' who' this guy really is .
Apart from the undeniable fact that he was/is one of Karl Schwab's many proteges and a member of the Davos finishing school !!
It is an undeniable fact that his mother ,Margaret , was a notorious 'slapper' who was very involved with the bearded Cuban wonder for some time .

Anti-vaxx Trump Cultists: "Covid is a dangerous bio-weapon designed and released by China and they should be held responsible, yet simultaneously, covid is also a harmless flu-like virus that we should just ignore as it only kills people who were on the verge of death anyway!"

To take a peek in your guys' minds is both confusing and full of contradictions.

So even after getting the vaccine, you nearly died. How is that an argument for rejecting the vaccine? It likely would've been a lot worse for you had you been unvaccinated.
I think you should give it a rest on trying to spread cultist ideology. I mean you state that this is what it is and then start to openly spread it.
So the only one who fits into your description at this point is you.

Pity we cannot have a sensible examination of the claim that dear Justin is one of the late Fidel Castro's sons .
It might explain a great deal of ' who' this guy really is .
Apart from the undeniable fact that he was/is one of Karl Schwab's many proteges and a member of the Davos finishing school !!
It is an undeniable fact that his mother ,Margaret , was a notorious 'slapper' who was very involved with the bearded Cuban wonder for some time .
No, from what I know he was not one of Castro's. The man was rather well aware of just how bad it would be fore him, if one of his flings came back bearing a child.

As for Trudeau, his issues come from his admiration of more despotic regimes and not only that. It comes from his willingness to actually act as much like them, especially when pushed to do so. He and his family owe much to China and even his brother is known to fancy them in more than a few aspects of his writing material.

What can I say, the mask slipped when he started to crack down on the convoy. Going after bank accounts without court orders, the trampling of protestors and the arrest of individual for simply protesting. It's not like what we saw here in the states, people setting fires and assaulting police/civilians. Only to be let go by political actors, or to have their release facilitated by them.

This will be one hell of a stain on Trudeau's career. Especially when he decided to freeze bank accounts, because even some portions of the far-left took offense with that move.

I think you should give it a rest on trying to spread cultist ideology. I mean you state that this is what it is and then start to openly spread it.
So the only one who fits into your description at this point is you.
Mocking idiots is not supporting idiots. Run along now if you have nothing to contribute to what I actually said. Are you offended because that's what you believe?

The other officials in Canada are now calling for an end to the covid restrictions and the resignation of Trudeau.

I guess there is just so much damage that can be justified by a Flu that has a 99.7% survival rate.

And those numbers are likely way off, because of the way that hospitals were given cash awards for every death certificate that listed covid as the cause of death, even though the deceased was already terminally ill at the time they caught covid.

It is NOT proven that mRNA vaccines are bad, but it is not proven that they are safe, yet, either.

I got very sick the day after receiving my 2nd mRNA vaccine, and I am still suffering from the injuries, three months later. I am now seven weeks unemployed because of it, yet I am told I do not 'Qualify' for unemployment...

Can we start to discuss who will pay for the many people with long term auto-immune disorders from the mandatory covid vaccines?

-
Hi Kurmudgeon,

There are some misconceptions in this post I'd like to correct. First, the 'other elected officials' are the official opposition, it is their reason d'etre to be hyper critical and speak with nasty rhetoric. That's just how these intellectual toddlers behave in Parliament.

As the cash bonuses, our health is a public good here in Canada and funded by tax dollars, similar to your military and roads etc. They do not have a financial incentive to inflate the numbers.

The claim that you now have an auto-immune disorder created by vaccine is one that will requires proof. Of course, seeing how this is a public forum and your private information, I dont expect you to provide any, so I am forced to take you for your word. The vaccines are not without risk. There have been many deaths and oven more injuries. But this total pales in comparison to the number of dead and injured due to COVID. I'm sorry for your situation, but getting vaccinated was the right choice given the risk profile of vaccination vs contracting COVID while naive.

-

So my Republican governor who put in the same restrictions was on a power trip? Good to know. I won't be voting for him again.

There are some misconceptions in this post I'd like to correct. First, the 'other elected officials' are the official opposition, it is their reason d'etre to be hyper critical and speak with nasty rhetoric. That's just how these intellectual toddlers behave in Parliament.
Add to that this guy is vying for leadership of the Conservative party and he needs to woo the far right faction in the West. His seat is in Ottawa but he is from Alberta. He has been vocal in support of the truckers which will not help him in Ontario. He is definitely on the far right so none of this is the least bit surprising.

-

Interesting how you, the guy who freaked the **** out about Ebola and endorsed mandatory quarantining, now wants to act like a virus claiming almost 1 million American lives is no big deal.

I guess when it came from Africa and we had a black President it was much more interesting for your agenda.

-
you best be sure you know what you are talking about. politicians do not represent medicine.

long term auto-immune disorders from the mandatory covid vaccines? where did this come from? Is this a fake comment?

we do not live in Canada BTW.

Hi Kurmudgeon,

As the cash bonuses, our health is a public good here in Canada and funded by tax dollars, similar to your military and roads etc. They do not have a financial incentive to inflate the numbers.

The claim that you now have an auto-immune disorder created by vaccine is one that will requires proof. Of course, seeing how this is a public forum and your private information, I dont expect you to provide any, so I am forced to take you for your word. The vaccines are not without risk. There have been many deaths and oven more injuries. But this total pales in comparison to the number of dead and injured due to COVID. I'm sorry for your situation, but getting vaccinated was the right choice given the risk profile of vaccination vs contracting COVID while naive.
thumbs up

@Kurmugeon sorry to hear about your troubles. May you yet recover, and soon.

This is good.

Should also take this down while you are at it:
and also take down:

Trudeau’s dangerous not just because he’s abusing Canadians, but because he is providing the wish list for crackdowns by Democrats in the U.S.: “every single bank, credit union, investment broker and insurance provider in the country has been deputized to figure out if they have a blockader as a client, and to immediately freeze their accounts if so.”​
Posted by William A. Jacobson Friday, February 18, 2022​

We agree here. While I am not Canadian the NPI's (non-pharmaceutical interventions) accomplished almost nothing except turning society into a sad, faceless dystopia.

-
We don't agree here. For most people the vaccines have been a non-event, and have dramatically decreased the likelihood of serious illness.

According to the Five, who is giving advice to Trudeau, he made the mistake of going Full-Deplorable... and you should never go Full-Deplorable!

I don't think Trudeau will ever recover from this political mistake.

-

Why do contemporary dictator types all present themselves as overly concerned about their appearance, self important, and not to be challenged?
Like AOC, you can imagine Trudeau thinking people don't like him because they can't date him.

Add to that this guy is vying for leadership of the Conservative party and he needs to woo the far right faction in the West. His seat is in Ottawa but he is from Alberta. He has been vocal in support of the truckers which will not help him in Ontario. He is definitely on the far right so none of this is the least bit surprising.
Your comments take on such an odd tone when you discuss Alberta or anyone from Alberta.

Your comments take on such an odd tone when you discuss Alberta or anyone from Alberta.
I suppose it could be compared to the tone you use when discussing California or New York......and likely for similar reasons.

Back
Top Bottom