• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The trial is over... Guilty or not guilty?

You're on the jury... Guilty or not guilty?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grim17

Battle Ready
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Based on the law and what was presented at this trial, do you believe Zimmerman is guilty of one of the 2 charges, or not guilty?

Why a "public" poll?

Guilty on what...M2 or manslaughter?

What about "hung jury"?

Based on the law and what was presented at this trial, do you believe Zimmerman is guilty of one of the 2 charges, or not guilty?

I would have voted Hung Jury.

Guilty of being Not Guilty.

Any bets on the people who will not participate in this poll?

Hint: They aren't shy about their opinions until they are asked to take a stand.

Any bets on the people who will not participate in this poll?

Hint: They aren't shy about their opinions until they are asked to take a stand.

It's a carp poll. You didn't include all the options, you're just looking for a hate list.

I'm not asking what you think the jury will render, I'm asking what you would vote if you were on the jury.

Again, guilty of what?

I can't believe I have to explain this...

Guilty of not being guilty of being guilty of not being guilt of being guilty.

Or maybe the other way around...

Again, guilty of what?

I can't believe I have to explain this...

The judge laid it out... If you have reasonable doubt about the self defense claim, then it's not guilty.

And one which I'm sure you will not vote in, because that would require you to put your mjoney where your mouth is...

Again, guilty of what? There are 2 options on the table. Or didn't you notice?

Yes, there are two options on the table:

Not guilty
&
Guilty (of either count)

Either?

You either find him guilty of one of them, or not guilty of either... The self defense claim is universal.

Well, don't you think it's important to know if people would vote guilty on M2 or guilty on manslaughter?

Back
Top Bottom