• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Treasury Department on Thursday for the first time said an associate of former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort's passed “sensitive” campaign

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

The Treasury Department on Thursday for the first time said an associate of former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort's passed “sensitive” campaign polling information to Russian intelligence in 2016.

The revelation came as the Biden administration imposed new sanctions on Russia, including Manafort associate Konstantin KilimnikKONSTANTIN KILIMNIKFBI offers 0K reward for Russian figure KilimnikPutin is no ordinary threat to AmericaThe Hill's Morning Report - Jill Biden urges country to embrace her husbandMORE, in response to both the SolarWinds hack and the Kremlin's efforts to influence U.S. elections.

“During the 2016 U.S. presidential election campaign, Kilimnik provided the Russian Intelligence Services with sensitive information on polling and campaign strategy,” the Treasury Department wrote in announcing the sanctions.
==================================================================
Trump lost even while cheating.

I once voted GOP, about half the time. Then, I grew averse to their policies. Afterwards, I became alarmed at segments of their radical hyperbole. Finally with Trump, Manafort, Nunes, et al, I now see them for the traitors & insurrectionists they've become.

I once voted GOP, about half the time. Then, I grew averse to their policies. Afterwards, I became alarmed at segments of their radical hyperbole. Finally with Trump, Manafort, Nunes, et al, I now see them for the traitors & insurrectionists they've become.

The party that stormed the Capitol is not on your side.

The Treasury Department on Thursday for the first time said an associate of former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort's passed “sensitive” campaign polling information to Russian intelligence in 2016.

The revelation came as the Biden administration imposed new sanctions on Russia, including Manafort associate Konstantin KilimnikKONSTANTIN KILIMNIKFBI offers 0K reward for Russian figure KilimnikPutin is no ordinary threat to AmericaThe Hill's Morning Report - Jill Biden urges country to embrace her husbandMORE, in response to both the SolarWinds hack and the Kremlin's efforts to influence U.S. elections.

“During the 2016 U.S. presidential election campaign, Kilimnik provided the Russian Intelligence Services with sensitive information on polling and campaign strategy,” the Treasury Department wrote in announcing the sanctions.
==================================================================
Trump lost even while cheating.
"sensitive"??? Sensitive to whom?

Anyway, who cares?

Back
Top Bottom