• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Transgender Programming of Children Is Child Abuse, Warns the American College of

Re: The Transgender Programming of Children Is Child Abuse, Warns the American Colleg

If I were to do men, I sure as hell would not waste my time "dating." That's just crap we do to get into women's pants, because it's somewhat required. Men skip the formalities and get right down to business.
Well, first some of us want more than just a quick ****. I wanted a spouse and now that I have one I get the former anytime I want. Second the behavior you just described is why there is such an aids epidemic among gay men.

It would actually be a better option if:
1. There was no AIDS
2. I was as attracted to buttholes as I am vaginas.
So, you're a bottom then huh?

If all your attracted to is genitals there are stores that sell those and they're very realistic. You should forgo the complications of trying to talk women into sex with you, or men on the down low and just swing by a triple x store and pick one up.

Re: The Transgender Programming of Children Is Child Abuse, Warns the American Colleg

Well, first some of us want more than just a quick ****. I wanted a spouse and now that I have one I get the former anytime I want. Second the behavior you just described is why there is such an aids epidemic among gay men.
Correct. It also happens to be what men do. It's not like we see hookers and male prostitutes for women lining the streets of bad neighborhoods.

So, you're a bottom then huh?

If all your attracted to is genitals there are stores that sell those and they're very realistic. You should forgo the complications of trying to talk women into sex with you, or men on the down low and just swing by a triple x store and pick one up.
Yeah, but then who would cook me dinner?

download

Correct. It also happens to be what men do.
Perhaps it's what you do, but don't think your lack of impulse control is the sane in all men.

Yeah, but then who would cook me dinner?
hire a cook. Still easier and cheaper than douping some poor woman into having pity sex with you. And on those down low nights after bottoming all around you would probably have a full stomach already.

Perhaps it's what you do, but don't think your lack of impulse control is the sane in all men.
Are the hookers and male hustlers on street corners there for women? Think about what you are trying to argue before you make a complete fool of yourself.

hire a cook. Still easier and cheaper than douping some poor woman into having pity sex with you. And on those down low nights after bottoming all around you would probably have a full stomach already.
You know you are upstairs. Right?

Are the hookers and male hustlers on street corners there for women? Think about what you are trying to argue before you make a complete fool of yourself.
I am successfully arguing that not all men arepromiscuous sex hounds.

I am successfully arguing that not all men arepromiscuous sex hounds.

We know not all men are sex hounds, just like all women are not warm and cuddly. But the percentages are high enough that both stereotypes hold. And, as a result, men who have sex with men are at the highest risk for contracting HIV.

Back
Top Bottom