• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Transgender Programming of Children Is Child Abuse, Warns the American College of

Re: The Transgender Programming of Children Is Child Abuse, Warns the American Colleg

The American College of Pediatricians sounds real fancy and academic, but it is actually a group of right wing extremists and a hate group who formed because they were all upset that research and data demonstrated that there was nothing wrong with gay couples adopting children... creating too much cognitive dissonance for them to bear. They constantly spread lies about LGBT issues and have no credibility. Everything you quoted has nothing to do with reality.
Cool, so they can be lumped together with all those academic left wing frauds calling themselves real and fancy psychologists and psychiatrists. You know, the ones that cannot prove their own studies, the ones that make up stuff to fit their own extremist views, that are constantly spreading lies for LGBTs and about gay people and adoption, etc...

We can/should ignore them both you are saying. I can agree to that.

Re: The Transgender Programming of Children Is Child Abuse, Warns the American Colleg

What a bunch of horse feces.

Nobody has to "condition" children to be accepting of anything. Children are naturally accepting of everything.

They really are. Out at the airport, kids would often ask why the fire trucks are yellow instead of red. We'd sometimes tell them it's because to fight an airplane fire, you need a yellow truck.

They'd nod. Makes sense.

Well I am not so sure these mental distortions are born out of a simple dysfunction.

It seems to be an issue with our culture. Before you argue, keep in mind it is absolutely acceptable for women to wear men's clothing. I don't even think an eyebrow would be raised if a woman went to a clothing store and tried on jeans and a flannel shirt.

Yes, some double standards pertaining to gender have always existed. I however don't want to try on women's clothing at a store so I'm not really worried about it.
In some parts of the country, it just makes sense for a woman to occasionally wear pants on a flannel shirt because of the weather. I can't think of a practical reason for a man to dress like Shirley Temple however.

Hardly, but if it helps your self esteem, self esteem building being so fundamental to ya'll. Even if its enlarged, blown up like a balloon only to popped by a little pin on which is a point of reason.

Back on the list relegated to those most vapid, confirmed. Again.

I like how your next post after you mocked his spelling is full of grammatical errors.

Last edited:

I like how your next post after you mocked his spelling is full of grammatical errors.
That's just the beauty of irony.

Hey, but guess what Jesse, I let ya in on a little secret, spelling is NOT grammar.

But why not point out the grammatical errors instead of, you know, just alluding to them... little shaky on your grammar then, are ya? Ha ha ha. Besides which, unless you are writing a formal paper, grammatical rules are envelopes that are MEANT to be pushed...

Capiche'?

Yes, some double standards pertaining to gender have always existed. I however don't want to try on women's clothing at a store so I'm not really worried about it.
In some parts of the country, it just makes sense for a woman to occasionally wear pants on a flannel shirt because of the weather. I can't think of a practical reason for a man to dress like Shirley Temple however.
Well any woman I have ever met that wears men's clothing say they do so because it's comfortable to them. That's reason enough. Any cross dresser man I've talked to says the same thing. Why isn't that reason enough? It's strange to me. Some men find women's clothing more comfortable. I don't know exactly why, but they do.

We let women do it without all of the scrutiny over their doing so. They actually market some women's underwear as "boy shorts."

Why do we have a problem with men wearing "girl shorts" why do we assume they are gay or messed up in the head? Why do they need a practical reason at all?

There is a glaring double standard.

I think there is a reason if your interested in discussing this I'll explain what I think that reason is.

Last edited:

Heard an NPR report of an Oregon couple, very active activists in the LGBT movement. It was a proud day when their little 4 year old boy declared that she was a girl.
(Yeah, so that'd be before the child has any concept of gender - talk about being force fed something). Now that she's 9, she's still physically a male, but identifies as female and has been home schooled.

Can't help but thinking that the kids didn't get enough of his parents attention while they were off being activists.

Regardless of what you call the citation above, or what conclusions you come to about the source, the child in the NPR story, and others in similar situations (can't be all that many), is what concerns me. Since when has it become socially fashionable for this and homosexuality? Is this really what should be glorified by the media? I'm kinda thinking not.

If the child in the NPR story didn't have gender confusion before, she will certainly have gender confusion now, and going forward, thanks to her parents extremism / brain washing. I feel sorry for the kids, not be allowed to grow up normal.

Hardly, but if it helps your self esteem, self esteem building being so fundamental to ya'll [1]. Even if its enlarged, blown up like a balloon only to popped [2]by a little pin on which is a point of reason.

Back on the list relegated [3] to those most vapid, confirmed. Again.

1: This is a sentence fragment, as there is no discernable predicate.

2: You got the wrong tense of the verb "pop." Either that, or you forgot to put in the word "be."

3: Relegated means dismissed to a lower rank. With how the sentence is set up, you have apparently demoted a list to being a vapid, confirmed poster. Again.

On a final note, what the hell is a confirmed poster?

Edit, after a second check to make sure I hadn't missed any errors, I noticed that instead of relegating the list to being a single vapid, confirmed poster, you have made it into multiple instances of such individuals. I am impressed by your abilities of transmutation, good sir! Most impressive!

Last edited:

We let women do it without all of the scrutiny over their doing so. They actually market some women's underwear as "boy shorts."

To be fair, when they first started wearing "men's" clothing, short of the eccentric few, they were harassed a lot. Of course what people like truthatallcosts don't want to acknowledge, despite it being the truth, is pretty much all fashion has, at one time or the other, been the clothing of the opposite gender. For that matter, at one point in our history, pink was considered the color associated with boys and blue, girls. These things change all the time. Truth they do not wish to acknowledge since it conflicts with their bias.

To be fair, when they first started wearing "men's" clothing, short of the eccentric few, they were harassed a lot. Of course what people like truthatallcosts don't want to acknowledge, despite it being the truth, is pretty much all fashion has, at one time or the other, been the clothing of the opposite gender. For that matter, at one point in our history, pink was considered the color associated with boys and blue, girls. These things change all the time. Truth they do not wish to acknowledge since it conflicts with their bias.

Well, the changes in fashion aren't really the subject here. I get what you are saying and I agree with you. But a fellow wearing a pink shirt (to be honest I have two hot pink shirts that I love) he isn't doing so to adhere to the old fashion boy color.

But yes at one time pink was representative of valor and thus a boy's color. Blue represented purity, something we actually see with the virgin Mary, and in the 19th century was a color for girls.

What I was talking about was men that wear modern women's fashion. They do it because it feels right to them. It makes them comfortable.

I've asked them. They talk about wearing girls clothing when they are boy's as young as 8 years old. Now they have some philosophical psychoanalytic reasons they were told to them by strangers that are paid to give names to things, but deep down, they don't know why they like it they just do.

I don't know why I like Kentucky bluegrass music, I don't have to know why, I just buy a bill Monroe CD and people can judge me how they see fit. I'll still sing along.

most kids don't know what gender is till age 8.
that is when they start seeing things a this is boy's and this is girls.

this false presumption that any kid < 8 knows what gender they are is absurd.
any quack doctor or anyone else pushing that onto kids should be arrested for child abuse.

one son runs into his sisters rooms an plays with dolls and if you ask him he goes I'm boy dad.
who cares. other times he is smashing monster trucks together and wrestling with his brothers.

people need to stop forcing gender identity on kids and let them be kids. fricken PC crowd needs
to be locked up and put away as the lunatics they are.

1: This is a sentence fragment, as there is no discernable predicate.

2: You got the wrong tense of the verb "pop." Either that, or you forgot to put in the word "be."

3: Relegated means dismissed to a lower rank. With how the sentence is set up, you have apparently demoted a list to being a vapid, confirmed poster. Again.

On a final note, what the hell is a confirmed poster?

Edit, after a second check to make sure I hadn't missed any errors, I noticed that instead of relegating the list to being a single vapid, confirmed poster, you have made it into multiple instances of such individuals. I am impressed by your abilities of transmutation, good sir! Most impressive!
Engage decoder ring.

No, sorry, This is a pronoun, sometimes used as an adverb, getting all technica, yanno.

Next, the words gone awol were "to be", your second choice.

As to the word relegated, while it could mean as Merriam-Webster puts it 1:* to send into exile*:**banish

… my usage aligns more with the M-W 2:**assign: asa*:* to assign to a place of insignificance or of oblivion*:* put out of sight or mind *:* to assign to an appropriate place or situation on the basis of classification or appraisal* to submit to someone or something for appropriate action

Take your pick, all work under the right circumstances. Even to those of which there truly is no discernible predicate. Clearly demonstrated, here, so undeniable...

...oh, and the

Screeching grammatical banalities, lol dry chalkboard style, going all old schoolmarmishville on me ... digging it from over here

“Final note”... Hilarious parody. Looking back, see the twice divided & etc.phrase in an effort to what? Pared down, my actual phrase went something exactly like this, well, you can go back and read it for yourself, "poster"was not specifically associated, so where did that come from?

If you didn't understand all that, though, all the better. Had I intended you to understand all that, I would have made sure.

Second check? An unanticipated chuckle, funny.

And I ll only say this about that, that's that that's all that, that's all I'm saying.

Disengage.

Engage decoder ring.

No, sorry, This is a pronoun, sometimes used as an adverb, getting all technica, yanno.

Next, the words gone awol were "to be", your second choice.

As to the word relegated, while it could mean as Merriam-Webster puts it 1:* to send into exile*:**banish

… my usage aligns more with the M-W 2:**assign: asa*:* to assign to a place of insignificance or of oblivion*:* put out of sight or mind *:* to assign to an appropriate place or situation on the basis of classification or appraisal* to submit to someone or something for appropriate action

Take your pick, all work under the right circumstances. Even to those of which there truly is no discernible predicate. Clearly demonstrated, here, so undeniable...

...oh, and the

Screeching grammatical banalities, lol dry chalkboard style, going all old schoolmarmishville on me ... digging it from over here

“Final note”... Hilarious parody. Looking back, see the twice divided & etc.phrase in an effort to what? Pared down, my actual phrase went something exactly like this, well, you can go back and read it for yourself, "poster"was not specifically associated, so where did that come from?

If you didn't understand all that, though, all the better. Had I intended you to understand all that, I would have made sure.

Second check? An unanticipated chuckle, funny.

And I ll only say this about that, that's that that's all that, that's all I'm saying.

Disengage.

...Well damn. Outdone in grammar AND humor. :applaud I'm a big enough man to admit defeat. I'll see you around.

Cool, so they can be lumped together with all those academic left wing frauds calling themselves real and fancy psychologists and psychiatrists. You know, the ones that cannot prove their own studies, the ones that make up stuff to fit their own extremist views, that are constantly spreading lies for LGBTs and about gay people and adoption, etc...

We can/should ignore them both you are saying. I can agree to that.

Did I hurt your feelings because I showed that a stupid right wing group of extremists had no credibility? Look, if you want to keep listening to their inaccuracies, lies, and idiocy, that's OK with me.

Did I hurt your feelings because I showed that a stupid right wing group of extremists had no credibility? Look, if you want to keep listening to their inaccuracies, lies, and idiocy, that's OK with me.
Hey, quite apparent you listen to the left wing nuts, swallow their lies Hooker, lines and stinkers, ha ha ha... why should the other side be any more hampered, eh? Wouldn't be prudent, just or fair... would go against the liberal creed wouldn't it, having a right to be wrong. And with that comes the same right to say you are right, anyhow. I get it.

Problem is, you believe it.

Hey, quite apparent you listen to the left wing nuts, swallow their lies Hooker, lines and stinkers, ha ha ha... why should the other side be any more hampered, eh? Wouldn't be prudent, just or fair... would go against the liberal creed wouldn't it, having a right to be wrong. And with that comes the same right to say you are right, anyhow. I get it.

Problem is, you believe it.

I understand that as a right winger, it is important to your ideology to remain ignorant and allow yourself to be brainwashed by those who know nothing about the topic of which they are speaking. I also understand that the cognitive dissonance you feel when someone points out the ignorance of which you believe is too much to bear. I'm sure you'll get through it.

I understand that as a right winger, it is important to your ideology to remain ignorant and allow yourself to be brainwashed by those who know nothing about the topic of which they are speaking. I also understand that the cognitive dissonance you feel when someone points out the ignorance of which you believe is too much to bear. I'm sure you'll get through it.
Simple Projection.

But hey, if that is what is required to personally get you through, I guess that is the best manner for you to best assimilate facts that you are just unwilling, under any circumstances, to accept.

When one allows one's whole world to revolve around that which is false, the eyes having long since adjusted, after perhaps decades of using those wrong, but steady and familiar trails, ruts now neatly deeply carved from overuse, its hard, nigh impossible to actually see truth... it no longer can seem as truth, but just as something diametrically foreign, alien... anomalous, to be quickly discarded without further thought.

What a comfortable hell that must actually be for you...

Of course it is. You're scarring these kids for life. A short, unpleasant and ofttimes tragically ended life.

Nice job of attacking a poster and yet avoid an infraction for it. Bravo.

Anyone that endorses the current treatment and claims it is medically ethical behavior has no creditably to speak on any medical issue.

Oh and btw, he's right. How does it feel to have forty percent of your fields work go down the drain? Must feel good to know your work is bull****. It must feel even better to be reminded of the fact that people are aware your field is full of **** on a regular basis.

I noticed that essay, a link to a right wing ex-house person, written by a non-name person , basically links to a pseudoscience web site. Not the most convincing of arguments.

Wow...blame the Right Wing came quick: first reply.

Back
Top Bottom