• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The trade war & China’s slowing growth are crimping American companies’ sales, from Jaguar to Macy's

Re: The trade war & China’s slowing growth are crimping American companies’ sales, from Jaguar to Ma

Trump's attack on Canada was about the dumbest thing I've ever seen in the history of trade. I dare someone to find a more idiotic example, LOL.

Hate to break it to you but Ted Nugent is a Conservative, like you.

He's a Republican and a genuine scumbag. I'm a Green. You've allowed the repubs to preempt the meaning of Conservative and it just ain't so.
/

Re: The trade war & China’s slowing growth are crimping American companies’ sales, from Jaguar to Ma

You're the guy talking about 2016. You're trying to transpose it into the present trade war. I'm advising you in the post the economy of the CCP Boyz in Beijing makes Rube Goldberg look straightforward and the Boyz' banking system is only 60% of gdp. Shadow banking which hasn't any banks is 40% of gdp and exists outside regulating by the Party-Government. Nobody knows what goes on in shadow banking. The best way to figure the volume is for the Party-Government Boys in Beijing to add up their own gdp then compare it to the aggregate gdp reported by each province. Then to split the difference because the two sums are light years apart. So you've hitched your novahole to yet another loser that's China the same as you did when you volunteered to fight in VN. You still haven't said which side you fought for btw.

I fought with the side that protects your right to display flagrant ignorance, narrowmindedness, bigotry, or even an occasional but rare virtuous quality.
/

He's a Republican and a genuine scumbag. I'm a Green. You've allowed the repubs to preempt the meaning of Conservative and it just ain't so.
/
Your Lean says Conservative. LOL Greens are considered COMMUNISTS by Conservatives.

I fought with the side that protects your right to display flagrant ignorance, narrowmindedness, bigotry, or even an occasional but rare virtuous quality.
/

Coming from you I'm flattered as I should be thx anyway.

Irony.

Unintended consequences it is.

Back
Top Bottom