• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Timing Was Intentional: Roe v Wade Leak Was Left’s Answer to “2000 Mules” Documentary Release Today that Proves 2020 Election Was Stolen

White MAGA Man

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
The leaked opinion was from February. Then it's leaked on the premier day of 2000Mules, the movie proving the election was stolen. This is no coincidence. The Deep State's paws are all over this.

The leaked opinion was from February. Then it's leaked on the premier day of 2000Mules, the movie proving the election was stolen. This is no coincidence. The Deep State's paws are all over this.

LMAO... Nobody gives two shits about this documentary... Good lord, if you have REAL evidence, bring it to a court, not a TV screen...

1651593978820.png

Nobody gives a **** about this stupid America hating movie made by and championed by morons.

/sarcasm on
Well then, just have the SC watch the movie and make a ruling. Save us all a lot of court time and public tax dollars spent. :giggle:

- Why use a movie. Why have they not presented all the facts in a court of law?

LMAO... Nobody gives two shits about this documentary... Good lord, if you have REAL evidence, bring it to a court, not a TV screen...
It's selling out nationwide at theaters across America.

Hmmm, in most bombshell leaks it comes from INSIDE the camp, one of the insiders wanting the information out to the public to stir up resistance. Watergate's Deep Throat. The numerous leaks out of the Orange Guy's White House.... :unsure:

After working from within, having it eat at the person they finally leak. I'm sure the MAGAs wanted it kept as a surprise to limit blow back. I'm sure the leaker wanted to trip the ambush early so opponents have time to rally. It does seem a good rally cry for the Dems, one to energize them... ✌️

It's selling out nationwide at theaters across America.
really,
Then why the limited release?

Also, looking at the trailer showing ballots being dropped off. How do they know those ballots were not for Trump? Maybe Trump really lost be a wider margin. What some are trying to figure out is how the "rigged election" didn't work for Trump.:giggle:

Precious bodily fluids destroyed by flouridation alert.. Or is it a tinfoil hat alert?... The Red Sox won the 1986 World Series?... JFK and Elvis are alive?... Trump was cheated out of an Emmy?

Last edited:
Then why is it selling out at theaters across America?
Got any proof of the great sell -out??? (I mean that two ways)

Best I can find is 250 theaters are showing the film out of 11,874 in the USofA. 'Gaurdians of the Galaxy' opened in 4,080. Sooooo, got any numbers to show the fantastic ticket sales, or is this a My Pillow 'fact'.... ✌️

lol, he thinks he can take on the people with the Jewish Space Lasers.

Got any proof of the great sell -out??? (I mean that two ways)

Best I can find is 250 theaters are showing the film out of 11,874 in the USofA. 'Gaurdians of the Galaxy' opened in 4,080. Sooooo, got any numbers to show the fantastic ticket sales, or is this a My Pillow 'fact'.... ✌️

It's showing in a few theaters in the DFW tomorrow for ONE showing on ONE screen...

Moderator's Warning:
Thread locked pendering moderator review.

Moderator's Warning:
Thread unlocked and moved.

Back
Top Bottom