• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The time is near.

Deadric

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Monday is the last day of this political season that the Supreme Court Of The United States issues it's decsions. What does that mean? That means that for you people that are anti-2nd Amendment, on Monday, it's game over.......you lose. On Monday there will be a 5-4 victory in the McDonald case for the pro-Constitution people. You lose. You and the Brady Campaign can pack up your crap and go home. Heller will be law of the land.

Now before some of you say "but...but..but.."...this isn't a discussion about right or wrong.......because in all honesty......."who cares?"..right or wrong WE WIN!!!! The winner doesn't have to give a crap about debate, discussion, or morals, when they are the winner. So whatever your counter arguements are.....so what...we win. The anti-gunners lose and the pro-gunners win. See you on Monday.

::shrugs:: I just can't help myself from celebrating now. Monday can't get here soon enough. Of course the King of Chicago will fight it, but he'll lose.

Edit: Yes, I do like fantasy games like Elder Scrolls. You got me there.

Last edited:
Now before some of you say "but...but..but.."...this isn't a discussion about right or wrong.......because in all honesty......."who cares?"..right or wrong WE WIN!!!! The winner doesn't have to give a crap about debate, discussion, or morals, when they are the winner. So whatever your counter arguements are.....so what...we win. The anti-gunners lose and the pro-gunners win. See you on Monday.

What an interesting attitude.

Last edited:
Monday is the last day of this political season that the Supreme Court Of The United States issues it's decsions. What does that mean? That means that for you people that are anti-2nd Amendment, on Monday, it's game over.......you lose. On Monday there will be a 5-4 victory in the McDonald case for the pro-Constitution people. You lose. You and the Brady Campaign can pack up your crap and go home. Heller will be law of the land.

Man Bear Pig, is that you?

I'm watching and semi-wanting to see how everyone reacts if Brady trumps.

My town is a safeplace, now - unless you try to take everyone's guns away.

What an interesting attitude.

It's the exact attitude.........we win, you lose. We get to gloat. In this world it's not about morals or being right, it's about who controls what. We own the SCOTUS and you don't. And even when you make the shift to more Dems on the SCOTUS, it will be too late. So may I say to you....."screw you, we win, to all those that don't like the 2nd. That felt good.

It's the exact attitude.........we win, you lose. We get to gloat. In this world it's not about morals or being right, it's about who controls what. We own the SCOTUS and you don't. And even when you make the shift to more Dems on the SCOTUS, it will be too late. So may I say to you....."screw you, we win, to all those that don't like the 2nd. That felt good.

The problem with that attitude is that inevitably you end up losing power, and then you have the other side doing exactly the same thing to you.
I agree with most of the points that McDonald made, but your attempt to turn the Supreme court into a political apparatus is disgusting. Go live in Nigeria if you want to courts who put politics over application of the law.

I sorta want you to lose Monday so I can make a thread like this.

Monday is the last day of this political season that the Supreme Court Of The United States issues it's decsions. What does that mean? That means that for you people that are anti-2nd Amendment, on Monday, it's game over.......you lose.

I'm, like, totally into the second amendment, myself.

I support a well regulated militia all the way.

The problem with that attitude is that inevitably you end up losing power, and then you have the other side doing exactly the same thing to you.
I agree with most of the points that McDonald made, but your attempt to turn the Supreme court into a political apparatus is disgusting. Go live in Nigeria if you want to courts who put politics over application of the law.
I agree with you here. If my point of view is the correct one then of course I want the Supreme court to rule in my favor, but if I lose on grounds that are solid, based in constitutional law, and weighted properly using the appropriate tests and the proper decision is rendered then I am still satisfied as I want our constitution upheld. This said the court is still using humans and their judgement at times is suspect.......but for the most part have rendered good decisions. This said I hope it's a win for the pro-2nd side as know we are correct in this instance.

I agree with you here. If my point of view is the correct one then of course I want the Supreme court to rule in my favor, but if I lose on grounds that are solid, based in constitutional law, and weighted properly using the appropriate tests and the proper decision is rendered then I am still satisfied as I want our constitution upheld. This said the court is still using humans and their judgement at times is suspect.......but for the most part have rendered good decisions. This said I hope it's a win for the pro-2nd side as know we are correct in this instance.

The problem is that your definition of "on solid grounds, based in constitutional law" could very well be decided by what you personally believe.
And by "you" I mean the general you, not you specifically.

He does have a quite interesting mined set almost like when two teenagers are arguing one just shuts off and repeats the same thing over and over

Back
Top Bottom