• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Threat of Kleptocracy: States Bordering the "Russian" Federation (Muscovy)

• Hungary

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Bulgaria

• Serbia

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Threat of Kleptocracy: States Bordering the "Russian" Federation (Muscovy)
Given all that we've learned about Trump, his cronies, and the nature and extent of what they'll forbear, lo advocate, the threat of kleptocracy looms large in the U.S. Accordingly, I haven't spent much time thinking about the plausibility and probability of it abroad.

Given all that we've learned about Trump, his cronies, and the nature and extent of what they'll forbear, lo advocate, the threat of kleptocracy looms large in the U.S. Accordingly, I haven't spent much time thinking about the plausibility and probability of it abroad.

You can see Russia from Alaska, and vice versa! Look North for your threat!

You can see Russia from Alaska, and vice versa! Look North for your threat!

If I walk a few blocks east of my front door, I can see the White House, and from the roof of my house, I can see the US Capitol. Both are south and east of me, which are the compass points from whence come the greatest threats that concern me.

Back
Top Bottom