• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The threat from 2016 election is not what you think!

Kurmugeon

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Trump needs to win by a solid 8 points of legitimate votes, or the Democrat Illegal Immigrant Voter Fraud Machine will turn the election.

Illegal Immigrants who vote, do NOT vote just once.

La Raza is bragging about having Registered over 600,000 illegal immigrant voters.

Obama Allots $19 Mil to Register Immigrant Voters - Judicial Watch

Fed. Appeals Court Reverses Obama?s La Raza Judge ? Restores Texas Voter ID Law for Election | Top Right News

La Raza Projects: 16.7 million Latinos Registered To Vote by 2016 - Breitbart

As things stand ATM, we are heading to living under a open-Fraud, Illegitimately Elected President Hillary.

A wounded Animal is Dangerous. A Mama bear with a cub is very dangerous.

A Fraudulent Hillary would make a wounded Mama Bear look like a licking puppy.

Stalin purged nearly 32 Million Russians, most were completely innocent.

Question for Debate:

What can be done TODAY to stop the Democrats Fraud Vote Machine?

-

You're hilarious.

You seem to have a delusion that only none side is capable of voter fraud.

So it's "ok" since "the other side" is allegedly doing it?

Great rationale

BTW, ALL of the links you posted are horse****.
The first three involve less than a dozen people. In the case of the Left, we're talking very large numbers of people. Perhaps reaching into the millions.

The last two contain nothing but opinion and conjecture. No evidence. I'm quite sure you're one of those screaming for absolute evidence in the case of Hillary Clinton's misadventures

The hypocrisy is astounding.

Last edited:
You're aiding and abetting the destruction of our nation.

Many of U.S. are NOT Laughing.

-

Explain to me why a nation built by and for immigrants would somehow become destroyed by allowing the entire population of illegal immigrants, a population that constitutes 3% of the total US population, to vote?

Hint: I am giving you the benefit of the doubt by putting the numbers in your favor as much as possible.

So it's "ok" since "the other side" is allegedly doing it?

Great rationale

Show me where I said that. I'll wait.

BTW, ALL of the links you posted are horse****.

Prove it.

The first three involve less than a dozen people.

So it's the number of people involved that makes it fraud or not.

Great rationale.

In the case of the Left, we're talking very large numbers of people. Perhaps reaching into the millions.

link?

The last two contain nothing but opinion and conjecture.No evidence.

Just like just about every right wing piece ever posted.

I'm quite sure you're one of those screaming for absolute evidence in the case of Hillary Clinton's misadventures

The hypocrisy is astounding.

Strawman said what?

Explain to me why a nation built by and for immigrants would somehow become destroyed by allowing the entire population of illegal immigrants, a population that constitutes 3% of the total US population, to vote?
Hint: I am giving you the benefit of the doubt by putting the numbers in your favor as much as possible.

Hint:
The world has changed. People came here to contribute and assimilate 100 years ago.
Now, because of the promise of government welfare, the immigrants come here now to take, freeload, escape their own legal system and to CHANGE this culture INTO THEIRS.

Open your eyes ans think

Show me where I said that. I'll wait.
Prove it.
So it's the number of people involved that makes it fraud or not.
Great rationale.
link?
Just like just about every right wing piece ever posted.
Strawman said what?

You post garbage and then sit back and demand others prove YOUR validity.

Yeah, wait for it.....

Wow...we're already starting to hear about "fixed elections" and "voter fraud" months before even one vote is cast.

:roll:

Funny how when candidate X wins it could have only happened if illegal and fraudulent things occurred, but if candidate Y wins everything is legit and legal and hunk-dory.

:roll::roll:

You post garbage and then sit back and demand others prove YOUR validity.

Yeah, wait for it.....

I posted links to demonstrate to the OP that voter fraud isn't reserved to one side. You posted **** like you always do and made claims that you didn't back up. So who's the one posting garbage?

Hint:
The world has changed. People came here to contribute and assimilate 100 years ago.
Now, because of the promise of government welfare, the immigrants come here now to take, freeload, escape their own legal system and to CHANGE this culture INTO THEIRS.

Open your eyes ans think

Setting aside the fact that nearly every one of your accusations is based on a conservative stereotype, I am still waiting on your or anyone to tell me why would allowing illegal immigrants to vote be a destruction of our country?

Denial of the Fraud Voter Machine will not stop an Insecure President Hillary from committing Purges:

-

The Washington Times wrote about the Illegal Immigrant Fraud Vote Problem:

Obama amnesty creates loophole for illegal immigrants to register, vote in elections - Washington Times

Obama amnesty creates loophole for illegal immigrants to vote in elections

Driver’s licenses, social security numbers facilitate improper registration, officials warn

By Stephen Dinan - The Washington Times - Thursday, February 12, 2015

President Obama’s temporary deportation amnesty will make it easier for illegal immigrants to improperly register and vote in elections, state elections officials testified to Congress on Thursday, saying that the driver’s licenses and Social Security numbers they will be granted create a major voting loophole.

While stressing that it remains illegal for noncitizens to vote, secretaries of state from Ohio and Kansas said they won’t have the tools to sniff out illegal immigrants who register anyway, ignoring stiff penalties to fill out the registration forms that are easily available at shopping malls, motor vehicle bureaus and in curbside registration drives.

Anyone registering to vote attests that he or she is a citizen, but Ohio Secretary of State Jon Husted said mass registration drives often aren’t able to give due attention to that part, and so illegal immigrants will still get through.

Kansas Secretary of State Kris W. Kobach said even some motor vehicle bureau workers automatically ask customers if they want to register to vote, which some noncitizens in the past have cited as their reason for breaking the law to register.

“It’s a guarantee it will happen,” Mr. Kobach said.

Democrats disputed that it was an issue at all, saying Mr. Obama’s new policy, which could apply to more than 4 million illegal immigrants, doesn’t change anything in state or federal law.

Denial of the Fraud Voter Machine will not stop an Insecure President Hillary from committing Purges.

-

Back
Top Bottom