• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The theology of Marxism

VF500

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
If I told you a woman gave birth to a child and was still a virgin, what would you think? If I said the sun once stood still in the sky for an extra day, forgetting for a moment that the sun always stands still in the sky relative to Earth, what would you say?

But now, if I said it was possible for everyone to live together in peace and harmony. Or. that people could change there nature and become like ants. What would you say? I guess that all depends on your grasp of reality.

Back
Top Bottom