• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The terrorists in Iraq have to love what the democratics are doing.

If the Military wont defend America why are we paying for them?

Why not just make the International Bankers, the Defense manufacturers the Oil companies and the Opium traffickers pay for it?

Navy Pride said:
We know you blame 150,000 guys for what a few bad apples did.......I can't believe how much you lefties hate our military..........

Apparently anyone who loves truth and wants a legitamate government is a "lefty."

That is odd?

(Before you continue your "Left vs Right" tirade...I am not a Democrat or on the "Left" so your comments about Clinton or Gore or Kerry are really irrelevent to me.)

Lucidthots said:
I am not going to post it on this forum but you can find the pictures if you google search Abu Grhaib Torture.

BTW, what kind of pie in the sky world do you live in?

There are no pictures of rape or torture. What you refer to is called humiliation. Try to to at least pretend to be smart, will you?

Lucidthots said:
Ever heard of the Taliban?

Ever heard of Osama bin Laden?

I thought you were supposed to be "after them?"

I guess plans changed midstream?

Taliban = Afghanistan
Bin Ladden = Mountains of Afghanistan and Pakistan.

After we invade Pakistan to search their mountains, we'll be sure to look forward to your bitching about attacking another "sovereign" country.

This is too easy.

Lucidthots said:
You are BRAIN WASHED!

Do you realize that your mind has undergone a major mind**** bythe CIA/Media conglomerate?

Yes, they had me in the brain wave scanner last night. Strangely, it didn't take regarding your media theory. I still hate them, but there's always tomorrow night. I'm scheduled for another brain washing appointment.

Lucidthots said:
If the Military wont defend America why are we paying for them?

Why not just make the International Bankers, the Defense manufacturers the Oil companies and the Opium traffickers pay for it?

You do pay them. We receive our orders from them in secret. Shhhhh.

Navy Pride said:
Yeah, I have heard of Bin Laden........That is the guy that Clinton would not take after he was offered to us on a silver platter becasue he was to busy BJs in the oval office with a girl young enough to be his grand daughter....

If he would have taken Bin laden then there would have never been a 9/11/01...
You dare to post that I have no debating skills and within a matter of minutes you write posts like this? If you think your post is debating...:screwy

GySgt said:
Taliban = Afghanistan
Bin Ladden = Mountains of Afghanistan and Pakistan.

After we invade Pakistan to search their mountains, we'll be sure to look forward to your bitching about attacking another "sovereign" country.

This is too easy.

Excuse me Jarhead but the Director of Pakistani intelligence helped establish the Taliban....Duh?

Pakistan was/is their closest ally.

As for invading the Paki's to hunt down Osama, it did not happen and it will never happen because we are not really fighting a war on terror.

That was a hoax.

Lucidthots said:
Excuse me Jarhead but the Director of Pakistani intelligence helped establish the Taliban....Duh?

Pakistan was/is their closest ally.

As for invading the Paki's to hunt down Osama, it did not happen and it will never happen because we are not really fighting a war on terror.

That was a hoax.

Well, we can't very well be at war with everyone can we? The french were doing business with Saddam under the table...shall we invade them too? Pakistan was allies with the Taliban for no other reason than intimidation. They shared a border, and Pakistan's loval extremists were loyal to Al-Queda. This does not mean that the Pakistani government was allies with Al-Queda. This simply means tat like so many of those governments, they lack a back bone. We are also allies with Pakistan. They also have nukes. Once a country gets nukes, invasion is not an option anyway. "Duh.":roll:

It's easy to argue with you because you are a conspiracy nut. Whenever you throw in things like "not really fighting a war on terror. That was a hoax,"...it just makes me not take you serious. You're like the site jester.

Last edited:
GySgt said:
Strangely, it didn't take regarding your media theory.

Oh really?

You realise the GE/NBC is one of the largest defense contractors?

Thay peddle alot of homosexual propaganda on that station too.

Attachments

• GE-Logo.jpg
    GE-Logo.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 0
  • NBC-logo-.jpg
    NBC-logo-.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 0
Hey Jarhead, where does Opium come from?

Where does Oil come from?

How come the Fed is charging the American people interest on the money they give us to fight this war?

Navy Pride said:
I can't believe how much you lefties hate our military..........
OK Navy, let's debate this one, shall we? You say "lefties hate our military" I say that only someone who is filled with hate for his fellow countrymen would ever write such nonsense, or maybe the word is crap?

You know the "lefties" in this community regularly take Bush to task. You however, regularly attack everyone who does not fit into your warped way of thinking by always calling them "lefties."

So debate me Navy Pride! Show how a "lefty" like me hates our military? C'mon, prove how much I hate our soldiers and want them to fail? That's what you always write. You even have a pathetic signature that says so.

I say that we "lefties" admire and respect our military every bit as much as you do, maybe more because I have the ability to question their mission because I care so much about them that I do not want them sacrificed when the mission is fu%ked.

Unlike you, I do not walk around believing everything I'm told by Bush. I look at his actions, see the thousands of people who've died due to his policies and I ask why. My impression of you is that you haven't the ability to see the forest for the trees, you're blind when it comes to examing Bush.

Lucidthots said:
Oh really?

You realise the GE/NBC is one of the largest defense contractors?

Thay peddle alot of homosexual propaganda on that station too.

So? What's that got to do with anything?

Lucidthots said:
Hey Jarhead, where does Opium come from?

Where does Oil come from?

How come the Fed is charging the American people interest on the money they give us to fight this war?

Back to your opium fetish? I thought you were told to keep your ludicrousness in the conspiracy threads? Or is it lonely there?

GySgt said:
So? What's that got to do with anything?

It is called a conflict of interest when the Defense Contractor is reporting the news.

GySgt said:
Back to your opium fetish? I thought you were told to keep your ludicrousness in the conspiracy threads? Or is it lonely there?

Please explain what you mean about Afghanistan, the Anglo-American Coalition and Opium?

Lucidthots said:
It is called a conflict of interest when the Defense Contractor is reporting the news.

If doing the research, an individual will find a "conflict" of interests in everything. It's the concluded fantasy one envisions that makes him..... :cuckoo:

GySgt said:
If doing the research, an individual will find a "conflict" of interests in everything. It's the concluded fantasy one envisions that makes him.....

How did England acquire Hong Kong?

Am I imagining history too?

Lucidthots said:
How did England acquire Hong Kong?

Am I imagining history too?

The same way the rest of Europe scourged their way around the globe. They colonized and raped the land of it's resources until other things occurred.

I'm sure you have an Illuminati/Jew/Burger King/Princess Diane theory though.

GySgt said:
The same way the rest of Europe scourged their way around the globe. They colonized and raped the land of it's resources until other things occurred.

I'm sure you have an Illuminati/Jew/Burger King/Princess Diane theory though.

No it is called H I S T O R Y .

Great Britain acquired Hong Kong during the First (of the Two) Opium Wars the British fought to keep Opium flowing into China from their fields in India.

Lucidthots said:
No it is called H I S T O R Y .

Great Britain acquired Hong Kong during the First (of the Two) Opium Wars the British fought to keep Opium flowing into China from their fields in India.

I've heard of History. I think I took that course between by Illuminati class and recess.

I'm aware of the opium wars. I'm also aware of a lot of "less than honorable" occasions throughout history that can't be rectum-fied today. Move on, dude.

GySgt said:
I've heard of History. I think I took that course between by Illuminati class and recess.

I'm aware of the opium wars. I'm also aware of a lot of "less than honorable" occasions throughout history that can't be rectum-fied today. Move on, dude.

Move on to what?

Where does Opium come from?

Starts with an "A"....ends with a "stan"...is surrounded by American and Brittish troops.......?

Lucidthots said:
Move on to what?

Where does Opium come from?

Starts with an "A"....ends with a "stan"...is surrounded by American and Brittish troops.......?

Who cares? If you've got something to say, spit it out.

Back
Top Bottom