• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The terrorists in Iraq have to love what the democratics are doing.

Iriemon said:
Your assertion: When we were hit on 9/11/01 by your friend Bin Laden I would have bet any amount of money that we would have many more terrorist attacks but in almost 4 years we have had none in this country......Under your hero Clinton we had them all the time...........

My challenge: What attacks happened "all the time" in this country under Clinton as you claimed?

Your response:

Are you a well trained righty who will never admit a mistake, just like our president?

Just like the sentiment of most Americans, as long as the attacks were merely murdering the military in embassies, U.S. Naval Ships, Air Force barracks', and on peace missions...it doesn't count nor did it matter. To them "support the troop" only mattered on 9/11 - and now we are used as "helpless victims of American imperialism." We're not fooled.

Are you a well trained lefty who will never admit the only thing that matters is his own skin?

Last edited:
GySgt said:
Just like the sentiment of most Americans, as long as the attacks were merely murdering the military in embassies, U.S. Naval Ships, Air Force barracks', and on peace missions...it doesn't count nor did it matter. To them "support the troop" only mattered on 9/11 - and now we are used as "helpless victims of American imperialism." We're not fooled.

Are you a well trained lefty who will never admit the only thing that matters is his own skin?

Now you are going to make unfounded accusations and put words in my mouth to defend NP?

Where did I ever assert "it doesn't count or matter" if Americans are killed in other areas, or that only 9/11 matters?

Where did I ever claim that nothing matters except my own skin?

And since you are determined to defend Navy Pride, please do so. Defend his statement, and show us: What attacks happened "all the time" in this country under Clinton as he claimed?

Last edited:
GySgt said:
What polls? Are you referring to polls that ignore other questions? The one's that ask "when" do they want us out? Probably. I understand why you refrain from those types of polls. It creates your illusion that they want us out right now.

People are stupid no matter what nationality they are. Americans think that if we leave Iraq and capture Bin ladden then they will be safe and all will be well. Iraqi's think that if we leave, the insurgency and the fractured Sunni will end all violence in their country, the insurgency will leave, and their new democracy will take care of itself.

All you have to do is ask your self what creates Islamic extremism. After you are finished telling yourself all of the simplistic BS answers you have been told by other ignorant people that look to blame themselves rather than antagonize the terrorists, study the region. Our future generations will forever be victims of Islamic terrorism as long as this civilization does not change and join us in the 21st century.

Oh I see, you enlightened and knowing ones who know what is better than all the stupid people.

And the reactionaries talk about the liberal elitists!

Not going to back up your claim or admit your mistake, eh? Number one rule - never admit your wrong? You're a good righty. You fit right in with this Admin. No wonder you like them.

Iriemon said:
Oh I see, you enlightened and knowing ones who know what is better than all the stupid people.

Not going to back up your claim or admit your mistake, eh? Number one rule - never admit your wrong? You're a good righty. You fit right in with this Admin. No wonder you like them.

Righty? I'm pro military, which means, since I've been of voting age, Republican sponsership has happened to have been for the troop. Reactionary? The military has been warning our government since the mid 80's. Remember when Oliver North mentioned Bin Ladden as the face of evil and the panel of politicians laughed at him? I wonder if they were laughing on 9/11. Bin Ladden is a product. A symptom of decay.

Back a claim? What claim? Mistake? What mistake? I know of the decay underneath terrorism. Do you? You're the one parading around that 80 percent of Iraq wants us out with out showing a "back up." Here's some polls...

Before the elections.....
In a latest poll (link in Arabic) done by an Iraqi centre for research and on the ground studies "Al Mada", 300 men and women were selected from different age groups, classes and jobs to answer series of questions regarding the upcoming elections, and the main results were:
67% do not support postponing the elections.
52% refuse the interference of clerics in politics and 39% support such interference.

http://iraqilibe.blogspot.com/2005/01/polls-talk.html

After the elections....Thanks to our special correspondent and translator Haider Ajina, here's the latest opinion poll of 970 residents of Baghdad, published in the March 21 edition of "Iraquna" newspaper:

"Are you in favor of implementing Islamic Sharia and an Islamic government?
Yes - 12.5%
No - 83.9%
Don't Know - 3.6%

http://chrenkoff.blogspot.com/2005/03/new-poll-from-iraq_21.html

In September....
Levels of satisfaction in Iraq varied by region. Among the Kurds, 85 percent think life has improved since the fall of Saddam. In the Mid-Euphrates region and the south, 52 percent are more satisfied. In Baghdad there was a three-way split between better, worse, and don't know. And in the Sunni Triangle only 12 percent think things have gotten better, understandable given both the fact that they had enjoyed special privileges under Saddam, and those who are now denied those privileges are making life difficult for everybody. Naturally, the security situation is on people's minds. Around 70 percent of respondents either agreed or strongly agreed with the statements, "Life today is full of uncertainty" and "I am afraid for myself and my family." However, there were similar high scores agreeing to the statement "I am hopeful for the future," and the highest scoring statement of all was "I think things will slowly get better." Responses to these questions showed the same regional dynamics, with the Kurds being the most hopeful, but even in the Sunni areas a plurality (42.5 percent) believed things would get better, against only 29.2 percent thinking they would get worse. Sixty-two percent rated the interim government as either very or somewhat effective, and sixty-six percent placed Prime Minister Allawi in the same category.
http://www.nationalreview.com/robbins/robbins200409240828.asp

It's amazing how reality doesn't quite jibe with your message of doom. You would have the minority of Iraqis that act as enemy to have their way and overshadow the majority of Iraqis that act as friendly.

By the way...all three poll references were from different sources inside Iraq.:2wave:

Iriemon said:

Typical leftie. Yell and scream, thump your chest, and keep on not being able to dispute facts and logic. It just doesn't "feel" right, does it Iriemon.

Iriemon said:
Now you are going to make unfounded accusations and put words in my mouth to defend NP?

Where did I ever assert "it doesn't count or matter" if Americans are killed in other areas, or that only 9/11 matters?

Where did I ever claim that nothing matters except my own skin?

And since you are determined to defend Navy Pride, please do so. Defend his statement, and show us: What attacks happened "all the time" in this country under Clinton as he claimed?

You clearly stated..."What attacks happened "all the time" in this country under Clinton as you claimed?"

This suggests that American civillians and military personnel that were murdered abroad didn't matter, because it was not "in this country." Incidentally, you are aware that the '93 WTC bombing was declared a criminal act and handed over to the FBI, instead of treated like a terrorist act and handed over to the CIA? Of course, back then, there was no Patriot Act, so agencies did not share information with each other and the FBI was stuck investigating an incident that demanded CIA intervention but couldn't get it.

It's not my statement to defend.

GySgt said:
You clearly stated..."What attacks happened "all the time" in this country under Clinton as you claimed?"

This suggests that American civillians and military personnel that were murdered abroad didn't matter, because it was not "in this country." Incidentally, you are aware that the '93 WTC bombing was declared a criminal act and handed over to the FBI, instead of treated like a terrorist act and handed over to the CIA? Of course, back then, there was no Patriot Act, so agencies did not share information with each other and the FBI was stuck investigating an incident that demanded CIA intervention but couldn't get it.

It's not my statement to defend.

Then don't defend it. You are playing games. I suggested nothing of the sort. Navy asserted that terrorists attacks happened in this country all the time under Clinton. I don't think that is true. Neither do you. I asked him to support his assertion. How is that possible suggesting that I think other attacks are not important?

Yes I was aware that the WTC was bombed in '93; that was a point acknowledge in this thread if you read it before butting in.

Where you aware that the persons who perpetrated the WTC bombings were arrested, tried, proved guilty and are rotting in jail? That is the way we used to do things in America, where we used to have a policy that you were innocent until proven guilty.

If the CIA and FBI couldn't share data it was because they had abused their power in the past.

GySgt said:
Righty? I'm pro military, which means, since I've been of voting age, Republican sponsership has happened to have been for the troop. Reactionary? The military has been warning our government since the mid 80's. Remember when Oliver North mentioned Bin Ladden as the face of evil and the panel of politicians laughed at him? I wonder if they were laughing on 9/11. Bin Ladden is a product. A symptom of decay.

Back a claim? What claim? Mistake? What mistake? I know of the decay underneath terrorism. Do you? You're the one parading around that 80 percent of Iraq wants us out with out showing a "back up." Here's some polls...

My apologies for this part of last part of my post:

For some reason I had thought your post was written by Navy Pride.

Last edited:
teacher said:
Typical leftie. Yell and scream, thump your chest, and keep on not being able to dispute facts and logic. It just doesn't "feel" right, does it Iriemon.

Very persuasive.

Iriemon said:
Where you aware that the persons who perpetrated the WTC bombings were arrested, tried, proved guilty and are rotting in jail? That is the way we used to do things in America, where we used to have a policy that you were innocent until proven guilty.

This is the problem. Those terrorists were symptoms from a decayed civilization. It did no good to imprison them and call it a day. We can spend the rest of our history chasing "rogues" of Islam or we can choose to deal with the civilization that cheers them on and are raised to hate us. The way things used to be was just an excuse to pretend that all was well. It's called a false peace. It's called pushing a growing problem away until it drops a few planes on our soil. Sooner or later, it will be a mushroom cloud. The victims that live in this destroyed city will wish we had done something looong ago. Maybe it will be your kids. Maybe it will be mine.

Iriemon said:
If the CIA and FBI couldn't share data it was because they had abused their power in the past.
This was law and this was why '93 wasn't treated as it should have been. Obviously, Bin Ladden being denied his blame and "martyrship" to the Muslim people of the Middle East angered him. That's alright, he got it in '01.

To be honest with you I wouldnt mind having Saddam as a Father-in-Law.

His daughter is beautiful.

Look, Saddam was never a threat...the Internationalist Cabal that controls the White House made it up so that Americans would kill those standing in the way of their plans for Gloabal Control of the Worlds resources like Oil and Opium.

What is lame is all of the so called Republicans want a Soviet style America now since 911...ridiculous (but not surprising).

I am glad we checked for weapons and found NONE.

However, at this point the soldiers are killing and dying FOR NOTHING!

Lets go home now!

untitled%20saddam%20daughter.jpg

Lucidthots said:
To be honest with you I wouldnt mind having Saddam as a Father-in-Law.

His daughter is beautiful.

Look, Saddam was never a threat...the Internationalist Cabal that controls the White House made it up so that Americans would kill those standing in the way of their plans for Gloabal Control of the Worlds resources like Oil and Opium.

What is lame is all of the so called Republicans want a Soviet style America now since 911...ridiculous (but not surprising).

I am glad we checked for weapons and found NONE.

However, at this point the soldiers are killing and dying FOR NOTHING!

Lets go home now!

untitled%20saddam%20daughter.jpg

More obtuseness from the uncomprehending. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

OdgenTugbyGlub said:
He has a point though; she is a fox.....

I wonder if she was ever placed in a rape room.

Iriemon said:
The US supported Iraqi government wants us there. The warlords we are employering by arming and training their soldiers probably want us there, at least until they feel ready to make a power grab. Obviously a lot of others don't. Most polls show most Iraqis want US troops out.

Your assertion: When we were hit on 9/11/01 by your friend Bin Laden I would have bet any amount of money that we would have many more terrorist attacks but in almost 4 years we have had none in this country......Under your hero Clinton we had them all the time...........

My challenge: What attacks happened "all the time" in this country under Clinton as you claimed?

Your response:

Are you a well trained righty who will never admit a mistake, just like our president?

An attack on a US Navy ship the USS COLE is and attack on this country.....And attack on the Kohbar towers filled with American soldiers is and attack on this country.......You hero Clinton did nothing after these attacks..........He was to busy getting BJs from a girl young enough to be his granddaughter to give a crap..............

GySgt said:
I wonder if she was ever placed in a rape room.

You are a sicko Jarhead.

BTW Rape rooms exist under American occupation too.

Ever heard of Abu Graihb?

Hey Jarhead how come the US did not invade Pakistan?

Lucidthots said:
You are a sicko Jarhead.

BTW Rape rooms exist under American occupation too.

Ever heard of Abu Graihb?

Whats sick? The fact that Saddam's children were exempt from the laws he made his people obey?

Rape in Abu Graib? Proof? Maybe a couple statements from some former prisoners that will say anything to deface America for the masses of idiots awaiting to salivate over said statements? Bwahahahaha!

Lucidthots said:
Hey Jarhead how come the US did not invade Pakistan?

Why would we? It's not their civilization that is the threat and Pakistan has not completely walked into the extremists camp. Diplomacy is still open. As I'm sure you know nothing of Pakistan, do you need a class or were you just typing stupid things as usual?

Besides, you've proven to be uncredible, because you change personalities as you change avatars. Even Aryan has dismissed you as needing him as a "role model." Bwahahahaha! The lack of respect must have you teared up. There there.

Last edited:
GySgt said:
Proof of rape?

I am not going to post it on this forum but you can find the pictures if you google search Abu Grhaib Torture.

BTW, what kind of pie in the sky world do you live in?

GySgt said:
Why would we?

Ever heard of the Taliban?

Ever heard of Osama bin Laden?

I thought you were supposed to be "after them?"

I guess plans changed midstream?

GySgt said:
Why would we? It's not their civilization that is the threat and Pakistan has not completely walked into the extremists camp. Diplomacy is still open. As I'm sure you know nothing of Pakistan, do you need a class or were you just typing stupid things as usual?

You are BRAIN WASHED!

Do you realize that your mind has undergone a major mind**** bythe CIA/Media conglomerate?

Lucidthots said:
Ever heard of the Taliban?

Ever heard of Osama bin Laden?

I thought you were supposed to be "after them?"

I guess plans changed midstream?

Yeah, I have heard of Bin Laden........That is the guy that Clinton would not take after he was offered to us on a silver platter becasue he was to busy BJs in the oval office with a girl young enough to be his grand daughter....

If he would have taken Bin laden then there would have never been a 9/11/01...

Lucidthots said:
I am not going to post it on this forum but you can find the pictures if you google search Abu Grhaib Torture.

BTW, what kind of pie in the sky world do you live in?

We know you blame 150,000 guys for what a few bad apples did.......I can't believe how much you lefties hate our military..........

Navy...you really think this is about Democrats and Republicans?

Come out of the Dark Ages.

And what makes you think I am a "Lefty."

You are the "Internationalist/ Globalist"---NOT ME!

Back
Top Bottom