• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The term "Sperm Donor"

Many women will have no problem saying to a man that he is nothing but a sperm donor and then go forth and take way his child with the use of the state. That doesn't stop the little bitch from taking his money though, nope.

this post is a boiling pot of rage, a sprinkle of biased and a handful or misogyny.
I wonder what factually makes her a "bitch" or even subjectively

100% factual false, try to keep the false ranting to a minimum.

American Heritage Dictionary Entry: father
fa·ther (fäthər)
Share: fa·ther
n.
1.a. A male whose sperm unites with an egg, producing an embryo.
b. A male whose impregnation of a female results in the birth of a child.
c. A man who adopts a child.
d. A man who raises a child.

A caregiver that has no biological connection to the child will never be a father, period.

A caregiver that has no biological connection to the child will never be a father, period.

you can post this lie as many times as you want but you opinion is meaningless to the facts

fa·ther (fäthər)
n.

this post is a boiling pot of rage, a sprinkle of biased and a handful or misogyny.
I wonder what factually makes her a "bitch" or even subjectively

How about the fact that she took his kid from him, forced him to pay anyway, and then refused to use the proper term to describe him. Everything points to this woman being a bitch from hell.

Last edited:
The children produced by rape are going to love that one.

egg donors, seems pretty self explanatory, this is why i have full custody of my daughter because her egg donor isnt fit to be a parent

If she carried the child to term egg donor doesn't fully describe it though. :/

The children produced by rape are going to love that one.

Not all children that were the result of rape grow up and never want to see or know their father.

1.)How about the fact that she took his kid from him
2.), forced to pay anyway
3.) and then refuses to use the proper term to describe him. Everything points to this woman being a bitch from hell.

1.) you don't know that, maybe he did something to lose his kid, like abuse him?
2.) while i want the law rewritten in this area its case by case so if he choose to have the kid and wanted the kid to bad
3.) there is NOHTING factual that says she is using an improper name
4.) nope just the stew or rage, biased and misogyny you posted. ZERO logic, ZERO proof, ZERO facts

the reality is they could have decided to have a kid together, they could of decided that she'd be a stay at home mom and he'd be the finical provider. Then she comes home from the store one day and he is sexually assaulting his own kid and the neighbors kid or burning his ear on the stove for not taking out the garbage.

SHe wins custody and he is forced to pay, nothing bitch about that at all

COULD she be a bitch, yes she COULD be but theres nothign in your description that logically makes her one.

you can post this lie as many times as you want but you opinion is meaningless to the facts

A simple caregiver will never be a father. I don't care that the law is trying to challenge this or that people think the law can change it. The law is entirely irreverent to this matter. There is only ever one father to a child.

I started a thread, and I used the term sperm donor to refer to my ex. Quite a few people, upon reading that term, were suddenly unable to focus on the overall topic of that thread and, instead, zeroed in on my use of that term. So, I've opened this thread where all these individuals can convene and debate it instead of constantly derailing that thread.

Here: I'll provide my definition for Sperm Donor:
"A male who fathers offspring without any intention, desire, want, or concern to be involved in said offspring's life."

As opposed to the use of the term "Dad" or "Father" in which the individual does, in some fashion, have intention, desire, want, or concern to be involved in said offspring's life - even if he is not (due to a large number of circumstances).

I agree with your first definition of sperm donor, but I think your second definition of father or dad is a tad too broad.

You forget the problem with "rape." It has been shown that many convicted rapists would LOVE to be "involved in said offspring." Would you still consider them a "Father or Dad? How would you mofidy your definition if not?

If she carried the child to term egg donor doesn't fully describe it though. :/

I think it does and in the subject realm we are talking about thats all that matters . . . .

you need to use much less emotion on this

I think it does and in the subject realm we are talking about thats all that matters . . . .

you need to use much less emotion on this

She carried the child to term which is more than simply providing the egg. You need a term that describes the process in it's entirely that can be used against women like women are using the term sperm donor against men.

If these ladies like Aunt want to be treated with fairness and yet desire to use the term sperm donors we need a demeaning term that describes what women provide to the creation of that born child to be used in kind.

1.)A simple caregiver will never be a father.
2.) I don't care that the law is trying to challenge this or that people think the law can change it. The law is entirely irreverent to this matter.
3.) There is only ever one father to a child.

1.) this lie has already been proven false
2.) law isnt even needed for your statment to be false the definition of the word proves you wrong
3.) I agree its not needed for your statment to be 100% false
4.) again no matter how many times you repeat this lie facts destoy it.

tell it to the kids that claim fathers that are not the biological father and see how hard they laugh and prove you factually wrong.

fa·ther (fäthər)
n.

Sorry facts prove you wrong

She carried the child to term which is more than simply providing the egg. You need a term that describes the process in it's entirely that can be used against women like women are using the term sperm donor against men.
Autonomous incubator.

1.)She carried the child to term which is more than simply providing the egg.
2.) You need a term that describes the process in it's entirely
3.) that can be used against women like women are using the term sperm donor against men.

1.) nope, its a made up slag word so im good
2.) if you would like to make up your own feel free, im happy with it
3.) more of that biased and misogyny in your post is coming out, the FACTS are plenty of men that use the sperm donor term, its not used just by women.

and id bet many people would say its not used on "MEN" but again that would just be subjective opinion

1.) this lie has already been proven false
2.) law isnt even needed for your statment to be false the definition of the word proves you wrong
3.) I agree its not needed for your statment to be 100% false
4.) again no matter how many times you repeat this lie facts destoy it.

Nope, my statement is 100% factual. A child can only ever have one father and while people can assign his name to others those people will never truly have it. It will only ever be socially created nonsense based on absolutely nothing. In reality and outside of the minds of fools any man that is not biologically that child's father is NOT his or her father but at best a caregiver.

tell it to the kids that claim fathers that are not the biological father and see how hard they laugh and prove you factually wrong.

I will if you have one that I can tell it too. :)

1.)Nope, my statement is 100% factual.
2.) A child can only ever have one father
3.) and while people can assign his name to others those people will never truly have it.
4.) It will only ever be socially created nonsense based on absolutely nothing.
5.) In reality and outside of the minds of fools any man that is not biologically that child's father is NOT his or her father but at best a caregiver.
6.) I will if you have one that I can tell it too. :)

1.) really? we'd love for you to provide factual proof then because so far all the facts and proof show you are 100% wrong and posting a lie. put it in your next post and watch it get FACTUALLY destroyed.
2.) 100% proven factually wrong see 1# and the definition below
3.) 100% proven factually wrong see 1# and the definition below
4.) 100% proven factually wrong see 1# and the definition below
5.) 100% proven factually wrong see 1# and the definition below (and very telling that you yourself keep sayign biological, i wonder why you need to do that?)
6.) yep, try to schedule a meeting with Shaquille O'Neal, tell him he is full of nonsense for calling Phil his father. Have somebody video it also please

fa·ther (fäthər)
n.

Sorry your lie loses to facts again.

So what should I call mothers that walk way and don't care for their kids? How can I relate a womans biological function and use that instead of mother? Surely we can't call them what they actually are right?

Egg donor. I have no issue with calling a woman who does that as such .....perhaps I'll start calling the #$@! that birthed me that. Because she sure as heck is not my mother or mom.

The only thing that is needed to be a father is to provide sperm. Just because you ladies don't want to accept reality doesn't just make it not a reality. The man will always be that child's father and no one including the father himself can do anything about it. It is what it is.

Nope, sperm donor, not "father." He should not be known as the child's "father" but as sperm donor. Just as a mom who abandons her child should not be considered that child's mother but an egg donor.

Nope, sperm donor, not "father." He should not be known as the child's "father" but as sperm donor. Just as a mom who abandons her child should not be considered that child's mother but an egg donor.

Facts disagree with you. He is a factually that child's father and even if at some point he was a sperm donor once that sperm is used to create a child he is at that point on a father.

I'll grant you that a man who DID NOT KNOW he had a child, because he was gone before it became obvious and nobody ever told him, is NOT at fault in being absent from his child's life... he can hardly be faulted for something he had no idea about.

I might not judge TOO harshly a man who, as is sadly often the case, was PUSHED out of his child's life by the mother for inadequate reasons... seen that happen more often than I used to think it would be.

But if I KNEW I had a child, it would take one hell of a lot to keep me out of that child's life. Just because Mama may be a bitch is insufficient excuse. I had to deal with a very difficult bitchy ex too, even though I had primary custody...

but a man who knowingly and deliberately walked away would have to come up with some really, really good reasons why it was absolutely necessary, before I'd consider that remotely justifiable.

I agree with everything you've posted here - just wanted to indicate that sometimes things aren't as they may seem from a distance. And if a child, even in the worst circumstances of abandonment you identify, still finds it in their heart to call such a man his or her dad, that can be an even more powerful condemnation of his actions than if he's let off the hook by rejection or avoidance.

I can't imagine any circumstance where I would abandon a child of mine - it would hurt far too much - so I'm not trying to justify anyone else abandoning their child.

Well, facts disagree with you.

Nope, mothers and fathers raise their children. Otherwise, they are just surrogates.

For example, I know a few people who were adopted. They consider their adoptive parents their "mothers and fathers." Not their sperm and egg donors.

Facts disagree with you. He is a factually that child's father and even if at some point he was a sperm donor once that sperm is used to create a child he is at that point on a father.

yes he is factually the childs biological father

but the child can factually have other fathers also, you are almost learning the facts, you are really close

Back
Top Bottom