• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The "Tax The Rich" Delusion on the Left

Went over your head, huh?

no-I was pointing out that your claim was clearly a lie,. there are hundreds of thousands of small businesses in the USA. those people are capitalists.

no-I was pointing out that your claim was clearly a lie,. there are hundreds of thousands of small businesses in the USA. those people are capitalists.

You used the term "capitalist" to mean all those who had profited hugely. Now you want to claim every schmo that lost his shirt too.

Dude, a capitalist is not one who opens a taco stand.

From the dictionary: a wealthy person who uses money to invest in trade and industry for profit in accordance with the principles of capitalism...

You used the term "capitalist" to mean all those who had profited hugely. Now you want to claim every schmo that lost his shirt too.

Dude, a capitalist is not one who opens a taco stand.

From the dictionary: a wealthy person who uses money to invest in trade and industry for profit in accordance with the principles of capitalism...

How about the full definition:
cap·i·tal·ist
/ˈkapədləst/
noun
noun: capitalist; plural noun: capitalists
a wealthy person who uses money to invest in trade and industry for profit in accordance with the principles of capitalism.
"the creation of the factory system by nineteenth-century capitalists"
synonyms:
financier, investor, industrialist; More
magnate, tycoon, entrepreneur, businessman, businesswoman
"a capitalist who made his fortune in textiles"
adjective
adjective: capitalist
practicing, supporting, or based on the principles of capitalism.
"capitalist countries"cap·i·tal·ist
/ˈkapədləst/
noun
noun: capitalist; plural noun: capitalists
a wealthy person who uses money to invest in trade and industry for profit in accordance with the principles of capitalism.
"the creation of the factory system by nineteenth-century capitalists"
synonyms:
financier, investor, industrialist; More
magnate, tycoon, entrepreneur, businessman, businesswoman
"a capitalist who made his fortune in textiles"
adjective
adjective: capitalist
practicing, supporting, or based on the principles of capitalism.
"capitalist countries
"

Re: The "Tax The Rich" Delusion on the Left

Yep, no question about it state and local government officials want citizens to die so that they reduce the possibility of losing votes for the next election. Do you people ever think about state and local responsibilities or even your own?

shut up and give me your money

Back
Top Bottom