• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Tavern

d0gbreath

Yellow Dog Democrat
Banned
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Communist
Why isn't the Tavern listed under community groups?

Because its a building, not a group.

It must be a virtual building. When I first joined this site, I clicked into the tavern inadvertently. Now, there does not seem to be a path to the page. I suppose it's just a skull-and-bones wannabe. There are members here that go by the title of bartender at times.

It must be a virtual building. When I first joined this site, I clicked into the tavern inadvertently. Now, there does not seem to be a path to the page. I suppose it's just a skull-and-bones wannabe. There are members here that go by the title of bartender at times.

Its a very elite group of forum losers.

One does not simply wander into The Tavern.

JidhzX7gqolbghxkcorqY4qso1_500.jpg

Either...

One does not simply wander into The Tavern.

I was abducted by all the forum wimmin who drug me here so they could have their way with me.

I'm hoping that some day their way will involve more than using me as the cautionary tale they use to warn a Jallman or a Jetboogie as to the potential ravages of age.

I was abducted by all the forum wimmin who drug me here so they could have their way with me.

I'm hoping that some day their way will involve more than using me as the cautionary tale they use to warn a Jallman or a Jetboogie as to the potential ravages of age.

Don't worry about your age, you're the best looking dinosaur around. :2razz:

Don't worry about your age, you're the best looking dinosaur around. :2razz:

But they think of me as a Maiasaura, Spud -- a fucking Maiasaura!

That's what I figured. Now I wonder what the hell am I doing on a site with this type of secret clique club?

Honestly, you aren't missing much.

lol...then don't be so hard on yourself!!!! there are plenty of posters who would gladly do that for you.

Sometimes self depreciating sarcasm can be fun, especially when its not true. Its like what Tucker does.

That wasn't terribly nice. :naughty

Mickey PM me, and we can talk about getting you access.

Seriously, theres like 4 posts a day there. Quantity wise, theres not much.

That wasn't terribly nice. :naughty

Mickey PM me, and we can talk about getting you access.

Your PM box is full. I'll bet that's part of the hazing.
PM me please, or clean out your inbox.
Thanks,
Mick

Back
Top Bottom