• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Swiss Affair and the Wrath of Public Opinion

Republic_Of_Public

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Minarets are only the thin edge of the multicultural wedge, a fact witnessed by many a Swiss national looking across Europe.

Indeed, what with the riots, Sharia banking, animal rights laws circumvented to allow halal slaughter, conspiracy theorists, terrorist empathisers, preachers of hate, ghettoes, gang rape, and other bad behaviour or concessions by the State, no wonder the Swiss thought to play it safe and stop the rot any way they could perceive.

Just what do all the 'moderate' Muslims make of it all? Who knows, but the following is what many an average Joe makes of it.

Enough of the waffle, here's the enlightening movie:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LJ607zafmc&feature=channel"]YouTube- Islamification of Switzerland stalled by Popular Vote![/ame]

YOUTUBE PREAMBLE:

Samples of readers' responses to the BBC, now that Swiss voters have seen what happens to the rest of Europe when Islam is given a free hand to spread.

The risk is being run of too many otherwise ordinary people calling for religious freedom to be curtailed because of the intolerant and supremacist behaviour of a growing number of foreign malcontent radicals.

Even many on the Left can see that minarets are only the thin end of the 'Tolerance' wedge. Even the 'PC' brigade are starting to understand that more and more Europeans want to send a message that European culture is not to be marginalised - and that our new guests should behave themselves and mix on rather than try to remain segregated, aloof and demanding of extra privileges and 'rights'.

ORIGINAL BBC ARTICLE: BBC NEWS | Have Your Say | What will the ban on minarets in Switzerland achieve?

Last edited:
No offense but that movie sucks bawls.

I'm gonna go watch Batman.

No offence taken, glad you liked it.

I'm not partial to it myself but many men feel a great lift having their balls sucked!

No offence taken, glad you liked it.

I'm not partial to it myself but many men feel a great lift having their balls sucked!

Hahah .

It's cool, I actually decided against Batman. I'm watching the Classical French Film Ratatouille

Personally I don't see what the problem is with building mosques.

Everyone should be able to worship the way they want. That's tolerance.

If they incite to violence then they should be arrested. If they break the law when it comes to safety or noise then they should be fined. But they should be able to build a mosque with minarets. Is that really so terrible?

anyways the swiss don't need people shouting what time it is, they make great watches

Back
Top Bottom