• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The surest sign of a conman. I will work for free.

Guyzilla

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
While it may happen in a laboratory, folks dont work for free. And anyone that accepts folks that offer to work for free, is a lot like the guy that has his wallet jacked by that hooker that offered oral sex for a dollar. We are suckers for offers that are too good to be true. We feel that WE are special, so folks should give us goodies.

You arent special, and they are gonna soak ya. One very significant conman has offered to work for free. And while his meager salary is donated, the freedom that allows is more than made up with all the frauds that allows. Free offers are never free. I made my sociopathic grandpa a happy man, when he took me on a ship, that had free drinks. I told that man, my mother told me there is no free lunch. He beamed.

And to this day, ANYONE offers free stuff, I hang up. There is no more ignored offer, than one you have to beg, whaT ARE YOU SELLING? Trump, and all the hangers on, offer to work for free. Hannity did FREE patriotic shows. He was taking large amounts of loot from that. The cute twit now on Fox and Friends, who fronts as a military booster, seems to work for free.

Those with scams to unload, usually offer some portion of free, to dupe the suckers. And so it was with the crowdfunded wall. The spokesconman for the wall, true to form, works for free. Bannon supposedly worked for free.

There were millions taken, to fund the lifestyles of those that worked for free. Im sure the politicians everywhere, would say that free money is real, for to tell the truth, the money ALWAYS comes with strings. Often the strings are left for when you are in a position to pay it back.

Flim flam men invented the saying, never look a gifthorse in the mouth. But that is only for the initiated. Most of the trojan horses have their mouths sewn shut. The truth is, you must have grown up with conmen, to recognize a con. For nearly half this nation was duped by a conman, and they truly believe that trump works for free. While allowing Trump not to show any figures, AT ALL.

SUCKERS.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Bannon Arrested
Ex-Trump adviser Steve Bannon charged in border wall scheme

D.A. Is Investigating Trump and His Company Over Fraud, Filing Suggests
https://www.debatepolitics.com/redi...es-cyrus-vance.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur

Brian's Exclusive Update For Wall Supporters/Donors - YouTube

Those representations were false. In truth, KOLFAGE, BANNON, BADOLATO, and SHEA received hundreds of thousands of dollars in donor funds from We Build the Wall, which they each used in a manner inconsistent with the organization’s public representations. In particular, KOLFAGE covertly took for his personal use more than $350,000 in funds that donors had given to We Build the Wall, while BANNON, through a non-profit organization under his control (“Non-Profit-1”), received over $1 million from We Build the Wall, at least some of which BANNON used to cover hundreds of thousands of dollars in BANNON’s personal expenses. To conceal the payments to KOLFAGE from We Build the Wall, KOLFAGE, BANNON, BADOLATO, and SHEA devised a scheme to route those payments from We Build the Wall to KOLFAGE indirectly through Non-Profit-1 and a shell company under SHEA’s control, among other avenues. They did so by using fake invoices and sham “vendor” arrangements, among other ways, to ensure, as KOLFAGE noted in a text message to BADOLATO, that his pay arrangement remained “confidential” and kept on a “need to know” basis.

Leaders Of ‘We Build The Wall’ Online Fundraising Campaign Charged With Defrauding Hundreds Of Thousands Of Donors | USAO-SDNY | Department of Justice

Last edited:
Anyone who doesn't know that Trump is a con-man is an absolute idiot.

Steve Bannon got arrested today for saying he would work for free,

Sean Calamity has to give his book away for free because no one wants to buy it so if you sign up for the premium FoKKKs propaganda channel they make you take that free useless book form that dotard.

I saw some idiot Trump supporters being interviewed, one dummy trash from a trailer park said he would only not vote for Trump if he found out he cheated on his wife. The other trailer trash said that he would only not vote for Trump if he found trump to be an idiot, which he didn't. It was almost like they were told the stupidest thing to say.

By the time we got around to the university scam, you really had all the information you needed in order to know what kind of guy was going to be President. It was a big, obvious, loud stupid scam and Republicans recognized it, and they just said...."Whatever!"

By the university scam, you really had all the information you needed to know what kind of guy was going to be President. It was a big, obvious, loud stupid scam and Republicans recognized it, and they just said...."Whatever!"

Well he was good at trolling the left, and after Obama, they'd give anything to troll the left; even sell out the Republic.

I saw some idiot Trump supporters being interviewed, one dummy trash from a trailer park said he would only not vote for Trump if he found out he cheated on his wife. The other trailer trash said that he would only not vote for Trump if he found trump to be an idiot, which he didn't. It was almost like they were told the stupidest thing to say.

What's kind of amusing about Bannon's arrest is that this scam ONLY targeted Trump supporters...

What's kind of amusing about Bannon's arrest is that this scam ONLY targeted Trump supporters...

Most scams target his voters. They are even happy when Trump scams them himself. They don't even know that about 25% or more of each dollar they give go to make Trump's campaign managers millionaires and to make Trump and his family richer.

Yeah, like Lindsey Graham, who said, I would be concerned if Trump did Quid Pro Quo, then Trump admitted to Quid Pro Quo, and Lindsey moved the goalpost.

1. While it's true that Trump is a con-man and a carnival barker

2. (addressing the OP) America does have a not-insignificant tradition of wealthy men serving in public office or venues for free out of a sense of duty. The famous "one dollar men" of WWII would be a prime example.

1. While it's true that Trump is a con-man and a carnival barker

2. (addressing the OP) America does have a not-insignificant tradition of wealthy men serving in public office or venues for free out of a sense of duty. The famous "one dollar men" of WWII would be a prime example.

The hatred of Trump is due to him being an outsider from the private sector, and by not respecting “how things are done around here”, has caused a historic circling of the wagons against change. They were so threatened, they threw caution to the wind in their efforts to destroy him.

I’m looking forward to Trumps next four years.

The hatred of Trump is due to him being an outsider from the private sector, and by not respecting “how things are done around here”, has caused a historic circling of the wagons against change. They were so threatened, they threw caution to the wind in their efforts to destroy him.

Trump earned the animus against him by acting like a cretin.

Bernie is an outsider, and we dont hate him. We hate Trump due to his being EVIL, thru and thru. He is an EVIL liar.

Thread title: The surest sign of a conman. I will work for free.

BINGO>>>>BINGO>>>>>BINGO>>>>>BINGO, squared>>>>BINGO, cubed>>>>>Infinite BINGO

Give the man his cupie doll

Alright, fess up, how much did you send to "We Build the Wall"?

hey. he's only been a con man for 40 years. give them time to catch up.

Me too, out of the White House and into prison, Russia ... [add your guess here] ... as long as he's gone; goodness!

Bernie is an outsider, and we dont hate him.

LOL, he's been in government and living off of the taxpayer for nearly 40 years. I guess you consider Biden to be an outsider as well.

Back
Top Bottom