• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Supreme Court should not be interfering on this matter of women's right to choose.

This is you refusing to discuss at a discussion site.

...lol!... this from an abortion prohibitionist who won't even honestly admit what abortion laws and penalties he favors!... [like he's never even thought about it!.. and maybe he never has!.. ugh!]

It's a blog that collects facts. The CDC standard is 21 weeks and front page post gave 21 weeks and later. That is a legitimate source.

And yet the data doesnt support what you claim. (Also, that site also uses 13 weeks as late term, dont lie.)

It is you ignoring plain evidence. You have doctor's statements, State studies. You insisted that a contrary source cannot be factual.
Again, I saw nothing in that blog that supported your claims. I clicked some links...none contained what you claim. If you want to prove your claim...please quote the specific information that does so.

You gave that. For example 2017 14,600 late term abortions, 37,500 automotive fatalities, which is the same ballpark. That ratio is significantly improved over 10 years ago as chemical abortions increased.
How does that prove that those 14,600 abortions were mostly elective? Again, you have to show your work. Where is that data?

You are claiming there is noting to discuss and i cannot get you to budge from the obstructive falsehood.
I am countering all your claims so far...but until you decided to introduce 'rights' into the discussion last post, you had not made one. You still have not made one regarding all the claims you've made so far regarding later term abortions. Nor have you provided proof that supports the claims.

You need to quote the information that does so because I've wasted time looking at your link already....and didnt see it.

Why did you? You refuse to deal in facts and insist on a transparent--if not lie, then myth.
That is an odd statement and pretty much a lie. I have posted facts and opinion based on facts and law.

Please specify what lie/myth I am insisting on? And again, let's see the proof you are correct?

I said I had data for 21 weeks, since that is the medical standard, eg CDC. I am willing to consider 24 weeks for discussion purposes.
You said that already and I agreed. This time you tried to use it to avoid answering the questions in that quote. Here it is again, if you would address it?

And I am stating that no elective abortions of healthy, viable (24 weeks) fetuses take place. You said there's data that proves otherwise. I have never seen it. They dont occur...if they do, prove it.​

This is you refusing to discuss at a discussion site.
That's completely untrue...when you finally brought up rights, I provided a nearly complete argument to support my views on it...and you responded by avoiding it :rolleyes:

Here it is again, please reconsider addressing it (and the question) now:

So no they should not [have rights]. The unborn do not have a single right that they can exercise independently, not even a right to life. They are wholly physiologically intertwined with the woman (who can exercise all her rights while gestating). This is clearly demonstrates that the unborn are not equal to born people. So thus, they do not qualify for equal legal status.

Blacks and women, even before we were recognized as having equal status, were always capable of exercising their/our rights...and did so to some extent. This is not possible for the unborn.

If you disagree, what criteria would you use to show the unborn are equal and should have their rights recognized?​

I note more and more that you are avoiding directly responding to my comments. If you arent prepared to support your points, it's rude just to dismiss mine by regurgitating your claims or confusion over and over.

Last edited:
...lol!... this from an abortion prohibitionist who won't even honestly admit what abortion laws and penalties he favors!... [like he's never even thought about it!.. and maybe he never has!.. ugh!]
I noted that as well.

Which you have yet to discuss specifically in how it fails in RvW. I'm not interested in the definition of substantive due process (or lack of it) unless you can apply it directly in how it was used/misused in RvW. I'd like to see that.

Lursa, Roe is without a doubt a substantive due process case. My contention is substantive due process IS a misinterpretation of the DPC of the 14th Amendment.

So, are you asking me to explain how substantive due process was applied in Roe and then why it is a misinterpretation?

Those are all alternative facts.

No, the opinion itself is a fact. Your claim about the opinion, specifically what the opinion says, is the alternative fact.

It is inescapably obvious that after how many posts now you have not quoted from one line in the majority opinion supporting your claim “money is speech.” You will find none because your claim is baseless and not supported by the majority opinion.

Translation, your claim is not merely an alternative fact, rather, your claim isn’t factual at all. Here’s your shot to show you’re right. Quote from the opinion, otherwise ya got nothing.

Lursa, Roe is without a doubt a substantive due process case. My contention is substantive due process IS a misinterpretation of the DPC of the 14th Amendment.

So, are you asking me to explain how substantive due process was applied in Roe and then why it is a misinterpretation?
Yes.

Again make the choice BEFORE sex.

Yes, I am. Please do.

Back
Top Bottom