• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

the Supreme Court is not supreme with me and millions of Americans..

narrowroad

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
the poll is this:

Do You agree or not w/ the following:

I never realized how BAD a lot of past Sup Ct decisions were until i read the book Courting Disaster

Essentially, the Court has been ruling for the minority against the majority. they have been making up laws, which is NOT their job. They are only ONE branch of our shared-power system, not 2 or 3 out of 3.

They REALLY blew it in 1973 with the atrocious, monstrous, anti-American Roe v Wade..

Then, just when we thought things couldn't get worse, they DIDN't take the case involving egregious acts of voter fraud: criminals violating all kinds of laws and state and US Constitution to get a candidate elected that the Americn people did NOT want.

sickening....

Maybe the Sup Ct needs to be dissolved.

Well, it been in Republican hands for at least 30 years and looks like it will continue to be for another 30 years. One party rule is never good.

the poll is this:

I never realized how BAD a lot of past Sup Ct decisions were until i read the book Courting Disaster

Essentially, the Court has been ruling for the minority against the majority. they have been making up laws, which is NOT their job. They are only ONE branch of our shared-power system, not 2 or 3 out of 3.

They REALLY blew it in 1973 with the atrocious, monstrous, anti-American Roe v Wade..

Then, just when we thought things couldn't get worse, they DIDN't take the case involving egregious acts of voter fraud: criminals violating all kinds of laws and state and US Constitution to get a candidate elected that the Americn people did NOT want.

sickening....

I imagine that you also hate the school desegregation ruling and all the other civil rights rulings, too, right?

the poll is this:

sickening....

Hey, you win some, you lose some. The important thing is, you abide by it.

You think any of the Supremes care what you think? Hello! Lifetime appointments lol! They don't care what anybody else thinks, especially you.

“Hey, you know what we should do?” he said.

“what should we do?” said I.

“we should get a bunch of patriots together and...”

the poll is this:

sickening....

I think you are in for a lifetime of disappointment.

the poll is this:

sickening....

So basically you posted that big long meltdown post just to try and hid an abortion post in polls 😂

and who says "Sup Ct" when you can just say SCOTUS??? LMAO

Also RvW is one of th most american rulings.

it protects womans rights and YOU get to do what you want within limits and Others get to do what they want within limits🤷‍♂️;)

the poll is this:

sickening....

One of the main functions of the court is to protect the minorities from the tyranny of the majority. The majority is well represented by the legislative and executive branches. The courts protect against there over reach.

BTW, there were NO egregious cases of voter fraud, nor is such the domain of the SCOTUS. Elections are administered by individual states. In spite of numerous challenges at the state level, no one brought any compelling evidence of voter fraud before them. You do realize the allegations of voter fraud actually a rouse. Interesting that you got suckered in. You need to get a hold of yourself on this issue as you are letting you panties get all bunched up on something that isn't even true.

Perhaps a refresher course in civics at your local community college is in order as your frustrations seem to be tied to a lack of understanding of how this is all suppose to work.

Last edited:
There's only one thing that binds us together, as Americans. That little piece of paper from 1787 . . .

I wish I shared your faith in a piece of paper........

I wish I shared your faith in a piece of paper........

There's no faith in that paper. It's the faith (in it) of the People, that counts! And yeah, there seems to have been some recent slippage in that. But we've been here before. And, it still doesn't detract from the factuality of my statement: That paper all that holds us together . . .

the poll is this:

sickening....

In the Mulberry ruling in the late 1700s, the Supreme Court ruled that the American Revolutionary War was all wrong, declared that the USA would be governed by British common law, not the Constitution - and this declared they had 100% absolute totalitarian power over everything and everyone subject to their personal opinions. In this, everyone in and out of government are their subject under their total control - including all elected officials, Congress and the President.

Murdering babies is American?
No. Freedom of choice certainly is. Women having autonomy over their own bodies is very much American, having been so for several generations now.
And aborting fetuses has certainly been divinely sanctioned since the inception of mankind - as the millions upon millions of miscarriages throughout history would attest.

Of course, some people would argue that murdering babies is something Americans only do on other people's soil. But that's for an entirely different discussion.

Last edited:
There's no faith in that paper. It's the faith (in it) of the People, that counts! And yeah, there seems to have been some recent slippage in that. But we've been here before. And, it still doesn't detract from the factuality of my statement: That paper all that holds us together . . .

The last time “we were here,” there were, at least, geographical boundaries.

The last time “we were here,” there were, at least, geographical boundaries.

Eh, I dunno'. We were getting there, to a point, in the sixties.

If you've got some time, you may take an interest in these, below. If I get time, I may start a thread on them.

To be fair, practically no judges in the lower level courts took the election fraud nonsense seriously either. Even if you had your wish and the Supreme court was dissolved the outcome of the election would have been the same.

the poll is this:

sickening....

Lol. It is what it is. Dont see you bitching about Roberts defanging the voting rights act which enabled the disenfranchisement of minorities.

Back
Top Bottom