• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Superbowl

Who will win the Superbowl

• Green Bay Packers

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • Pittsburg Steelers

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Fudge Packers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sh*ttsburg

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters
Steelers 31 Packers 20

Steelers all the way ! I'll be waving my terrible towel high and proud on Superbowl day.

I have a real difficult time cheering for the Steelers after the Super Bowl in Michigan where the refs made several bad calls that decided the game in their favor.

Hope both teams play up to their potential, it's a great game and the Packers come out on top. I also hope it isn't decided by the refs or one dumb play like too many guys in the huddle..

I am torn. Do I want the Steelers to win and continue the AFC dominance, aside from Pro Bowl games apparently. Or do I want Green Bay to win to stop Ben from having as many rings as Brady.

I like Green Bay simply because Jordy Nelson is on the team. EMAW!

I am torn. Do I want the Steelers to win and continue the AFC dominance, aside from Pro Bowl games apparently. Or do I want Green Bay to win to stop Ben from having as many rings as Brady.

The NFC has won the last 2 out of 3 Super Bowls. Doesn't sound like the AFC are dominating anymore.

The NFC has won the last 2 out of 3 Super Bowls. Doesn't sound like the AFC are dominating anymore.

Because three years is a good indication of either the AFC or NFC dominating. Try the last eleven Super Bowls. Seven were won by the AFC and only four by the NFC. That is pretty much domination.

Because three years is a good indication of either the AFC or NFC dominating. Try the last eleven Super Bowls. Seven were won by the AFC and only four by the NFC. That is pretty much domination.

11 years a good indication? How about all of them?

he NFC leads in Super Bowl wins with 23, while the AFC has won 21............ The last two out of three were NFC

Last edited:
11 years a good indication? How about all of them?

he NFC leads in Super Bowl wins with 23, while the AFC has won 21............ The last two out of three were NFC

Again that isn't domination. There were as decade where the NFC dominated the AFC, but in the 2000s it was the AFC.

True but look at the last 10 years on who was the AFC rep vs the NFC rep. If anything the AFC has stronger/more dominate teams, the NFC is more competive.

12 time NFL champion Green Bay Packers will win #13 !

I cannot wait til Sunday:)

Don't know... don't particularly care. :coffeepap

Back
Top Bottom